What's new

Breaking: PTI holds important party session in wake of revelations of alleged murder by Usman Buzdar

Please change.
You have to bear 1 or 2 days of talk in media.
But if you don't, you would be dommed.
The guy cannot talk.
He would ruin Pti.
Don't even expect 6 months with this cm.
He would be Imran khan's bane.
He would cause Imran's downfall.

Even for interim pm he is unacceptable.

Please please please Pti change it.

I am not making up points sometimes you need a man who follows a collective decision and bringing him will help.

To change the police mafia in Punjab you need someone who has faced false cases. Today people pay to get a job in Punjab police we have to make police in such a way that people should think twice before joining police.

PTI changed the police culture in KPK. It was done by a professional IG police and a CM who had the experience of dealing with the politics of beaurecracy. Khattack was not a revolutionary and was a bit corrupt but he did the basics in health and education sector.

The same needs to happen in Punjab. Nothing else, nothing more !

The type of people around IK can be judged by the fact on how he was made to say es ke ghr bijli bhe Ni h.... that means he is getting the wrong information and the wrong advice.

You mentioned Dreshak in one of your other post. He was another worthy candidate certainly better than this guy and from Rural Areas. Rai Murtaza Ali again from a small area like Chichawatni. Tahir Sadiq from Attock.....chalo its done now let's hope it doesn't turn out to be another "Reham Parhezi Tahajad Guzar Khatoon h" or "Swat ke masla ka Hal sirf dialogue h".

Good Luck to Usman Buzdar !

PTI changed the police culture in KPK. It was done by a professional IG police and a CM who had the experience of dealing with the politics of beaurecracy. Khattack was not a revolutionary and was a bit corrupt but he did the basics in health and education sector.

The same needs to happen in Punjab. Nothing else, nothing more !

The type of people around IK can be judged by the fact on how he was made to say es ke ghr bijli bhe Ni h.... that means he is getting the wrong information and the wrong advice.

You mentioned Dreshak in one of your other post. He was another worthy candidate certainly better than this guy and from Rural Areas. Rai Murtaza Ali again from a small area like Chichawatni. Tahir Sadiq from Attock.....chalo its done now let's hope it doesn't turn out to be another "Reham Parhezi Tahajad Guzar Khatoon h" or "Swat ke masla ka Hal sirf dialogue h".

Good Luck to Usman Buzdar !
Sir if I speak few things this will become dirty and people will regret them and some one might lose ministry because of all this. In my suggestion it is better that the person who is creating this mess should stop.

Let's be logical and realistic here. PTI holds Federal, KPK and Punjab. The direction and orders of IK will be followed in those provinces irrespective of 18th Amendment.

You still need 'Yes men' as incharge which I suspect these two are. Not a bad development. Pakistan needs a strong centre.

Hopefully Usman Buzdar doesn't turn out to be Usman the Buzdul. You need a strongman in Punjab to keep the hot-blooded Punjabis inline

I am cool but you are being racist man. Seriously if someone got a post from rural area you came up with a slap of wadera. We never got murrabas from British we killed British vice Roy we have that honor. @Kharral come and speak.
Seriously enough with wadera there are no waderas in Punjab the people of the cities have killed them and their culture.
And my apology for that word.

This is owned by govt of Pakistan not by waderas.

@shah_123 I have the deepest of respects for Sadat but what about all the makhdooms ? The largest land holdings are still owned by Makhdooms & Peers. Any one from a rural background is a wadera ? Have you ever lived in a village for a week ?

Our ancestors owned their land holdings & were ploughing this land & grazing their livestock on it long before the brits arrived.
Whatever land holdings that the majority of today’s zamindars have, we have them because we fought for this land, we shed ours & others blood for it, we conquered it, we lost it but we still dwelled on it, we shaped it, we gave it an identity. 70 percent of Punjab’s population is connected to Farming & for the last 30 or so years we have had an anti kashkaar, zamindar entity rule over us. Name me one CM of Punjab who hailed from Zamindar tabqa & who happened to be a 100th of corrupt as this educated, middle class, urban shareef zadey. @BHarwana I am not a least bit surprised by all the propaganda thrown around by these rali mili qoms and the rest of the rural wanna be Urbaners. People with enemies and adversaries do get nominated in murder cases & having enemies is a good thing for ones character & you @shah_123 if you are a syed should know that very well. Look at all this lot that never had any enemies or adversaries how shameless they are, either down at your feet or at your throat, because they never had any boundaries or red lines or principles that they would defend or object to in others. This wadera thing is a convenient excuse for urban dwellers to either suppress their own guilt since they know they are living off the rural population or plain right arrogance because they know they wouldn’t be denied our blood and sweat. ( Either way it’s our fault and weakness )

A huge majority of the hard labour working abroad and sending hard cash back in to the States coffers are kashtkaars who have deserted their own villages & destroyed their own way of life in the process.
How much do urbaners barring Karachi ( that too because of the port ) contribute to the states coffers in comparison to the rural population ?
Whats the percentage of Soldiers coming from cities in comparison to rural areas ?

I can go on & on but I think this is enough to make my point.

@shah_123 I have the deepest of respects for Sadat but what about all the makhdooms ? The largest land holdings are still owned by Makhdooms & Peers. Any one from a rural background is a wadera ? Have you ever lived in a village for a week ?

Our ancestors owned their land holdings & were ploughing this land & grazing their livestock on it long before the brits arrived.
Whatever land holdings that the majority of today’s zamindars have, we have them because we fought for this land, we shed ours & others blood for it, we conquered it, we lost it but we still dwelled on it, we shaped it, we gave it an identity. 70 percent of Punjab’s population is connected to Farming & for the last 30 or so years we have had an anti kashkaar, zamindar entity rule over us. Name me one CM of Punjab who hailed from Zamindar tabqa & who happened to be a 100th of corrupt as this educated, middle class, urban shareef zadey. @BHarwana I am not a least bit surprised by all the propaganda thrown around by these rali mili qoms and the rest of the rural wanna be Urbaners. People with enemies and adversaries do get nominated in murder cases & having enemies is a good thing for ones character & you @shah_123 if you are a syed should know that very well. Look at all this lot that never had any enemies or adversaries how shameless they are, either down at your feet or at your throat, because they never had any boundaries or red lines or principles that they would defend or object to in others. This wadera thing is a convenient excuse for urban dwellers to either suppress their own guilt since they know they are living off the rural population or plain right arrogance because they know they wouldn’t be denied our blood and sweat. ( Either way it’s our fault and weakness )

A huge majority of the hard labour working abroad and sending hard cash back in to the States coffers are kashtkaars who have deserted their own villages & destroyed their own way of life in the process.
How much do urbaners barring Karachi ( that too because of the port ) contribute to the states coffers in comparison to the rural population ?
Whats the percentage of Soldiers coming from cities in comparison to rural areas ?

I can go on & on but I think this is enough to make my point.

I clarified my views in my post#196, let me copy/paste it here for you:

"I was talking about the system as a whole, there are always good people in a bad system --- ALLAH swt' shower blessings and accept the shahadat of your fathers, Ameen.

but remember, for every one Rai Ahmad Khan Kharral, there were so many traitors like shah mahmood Qureshi (forefather of PTi's shah Mahmoud qureshi), makhdooms of pakpattan, bahawals of langrials and the list goes on --- these feudal lords and sajada nasheens were allotted huge lands for their services to British raj"

I am not Syed.
I have lived in a village for more than one week.
being from Rali mili Qoam an insult?

I clarified my views in my post#196, let me copy/paste it here for you:

"I was talking about the system as a whole, there are always good people in a bad system --- ALLAH swt' shower blessings and accept the shahadat of your fathers, Ameen.

but remember, for every one Rai Ahmad Khan Kharral, there were so many traitors like shah mahmood Qureshi (forefather of PTi's shah Mahmoud qureshi), makhdooms of pakpattan, bahawals of langrials and the list goes on --- these feudal lords and sajada nasheens were allotted huge lands for their services to British raj"

I am not Syed.
I have lived in a village for more than one week.
Sir with due respect our fore father killed British and gave their lives we lost our land and property fighting British but we for our Pakistan you are classing us all as traitors. I have never in my life talked to @Kharral but from history I know what his family sacrificed and we have all sacrificed. Your collective statement was an insult. We are not waderas but we also never let our cities fall from Mongol to British.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom