What's new

Breaking: PTI holds important party session in wake of revelations of alleged murder by Usman Buzdar

U need 2/3 majority to split Punjab
It will be catch 22 situation for pmln and ppp if they don't support South Punjab, both have promised but it never happened, and if they decide not to support South Punjab as a province this will lead them badly exposed.

To all Pakistanis...

Keep putting pressure on the government whenever you see anything wrong... no person or organisation should be left unaccountable... Enjoy the democracy... don't let any wrong person to hold any important position...

Called my cousin in USA... Pakistanis over there are very happy and optimistic about the change...

P.S:

I think PTI is just like all other political parties... all murderers, looters, goons, bad mouths etc. becomes pious as soon as they join them...

Lol believe me, central punjab will be very happy with new provinces. It won’t be punishment for us but a welcome change. :)

some of central pubjab have voted for IK too :)
Central Punjab is controlled by police and false False cases help the oppressed in Punjab. Save them from PMLN and its atrocities. PMLN is doing the same to Punjab what India is doing in Kashmir. Give us freedom.
images-20.jpg

Central Punjab is controlled by police and false False cases help the oppressed in Punjab. Save them from PMLN and its atrocities. PMLN is doing the same to Punjab what India is doing in Kashmir. Give us freedom.
View attachment 492906

is this a joke, not long ago you guyz were in Pmln?
do you accept that you were equally responsible for oppression?

View attachment 492906
I agree. We need reforms in Punjab police. Get the mafia goons out of it and reform like they did for KP police.

Abey lekin bichare buzdaar ke ghar to bijli bi ni accaaaardung to Imran niazi.

If we were not in PMLN we would have the same fate as Usman buzdar and many other poor Punjabi who are rotting in jails due to falls political convictions of PMLN. Help us save us be our voice break our chains. Where is U.N. where is human rights. Take Shahbaz to ICC for war crimes.

only central punjab?
All of the Punjab. Don't care if others follow suit or not but I want every official setup in my district.

We elect our politicians to bargain with every govt to fetch financial and admin perks for our respective constituencies what's wrong in it?

Back
Top Bottom