What's new

Breaking: PTI holds important party session in wake of revelations of alleged murder by Usman Buzdar

By the time we are done with you there wont be a pmln to speak of :D
Lol Musharraf said the same when he formed PMLQ. Its better not to turn Faraon when in power, or the result is Maryam, Nawaz Sharif

how much work we did from our own pockets then please bark.

i know how and who allocated all these murabas of land to our feudal lords for their services.
and the govt's took what was never feudal lord's to begin with.

you can't keep your cool, so the discussion ends here.

@shah_123 we don't have flats in London. Our livestock and land is in Pakistan. Stop this wadera roona we work for the economy produce crops which people of Pakistan eat and bring foreign exchange in Pakistan. We are not importing Gucci chapls and Armani bags and Calvin pants we wear cotton and eat masran di daal. We don't drink coke we drink lassi.
We know what our country needs.

Lets just say Saudis dont want him no more and Khan aint interested in nro he will rot in jail till death
Yesterday Haroon Rashid said offer was presented to NS durin his visit to PIMS but he didnt like the conditions and rejected them. He was also told after IKs oath there was no chance of him escaping. According to HR now he is trully stuck here but he is not entirely helpless.

i know how and who allocated all these murabas of land to our feudal lords for their services.
and the govt's took what was never feudal lord's to begin with.

you can't keep your cool, so the discussion ends here.

I am cool but you are being racist man. Seriously if someone got a post from rural area you came up with a slap of wadera. We never got murrabas from British we killed British vice Roy we have that honor. @Kharral come and speak.
Seriously enough with wadera there are no waderas in Punjab the people of the cities have killed them and their culture.
And my apology for that word.

This is owned by govt of Pakistan not by waderas.

@shah_123 we don't have flats in London. Our livestock and land is in Pakistan. Stop this wadera roona we work for the economy produce crops which people of Pakistan eat and bring foreign exchange in Pakistan. We are not importing Gucci chapls and Armani bags and Calvin pants we wear cotton and eat masran di daal. We don't drink coke we drink lassi.
We know what our country needs.

I think Gucci, Arrmani or whatever luxury brand... if it is bought from your legally earned money, no issue... Even Imran Khan used to have such items... problem is when you start encroaching the rights of other people and snatch their belonging...

Look at India and Pakistan, political Families are living the life as kings while general public is staring at their face to get something for betterment in living standards...

We have changed that in 2014 and you guys would not believe but things have changed on ground in India... although we still have a long way to go... democratic rights are keeping things in check and balance...

according to news channels members of PTI are not very happy at some of the decisions of IK. a criminal joined pti in 2018 and he has been given the CM punjab post is beyond comprehension. those members who have been part of parcel of PTI since the beginning are being neglected. it will create rift in the party members and pti. it seems IK thinks he is the only one with sense. in a few months there are chances that he may develop serious disagreements with military about subjects like keeping the military in FATA and swat.
IK may prove to be a double edged sword to pakistan. he may be honest but has great capability of messing things up for no reason.

according to news channels members of PTI are not very happy at some of the decisions of IK. a criminal joined pti in 2018 and he has been given the CM punjab post is beyond comprehension. those members who have been part of parcel of PTI since the beginning are being neglected. it will create rift in the party members and pti. it seems IK thinks he is the only one with sense. in a few months there are chances that he may develop serious disagreements with military about subjects like keeping the military in FATA and swat.
IK may prove to be a double edged sword to pakistan. he may be honest but has great capability of messing things up for no reason.

I imagined Kejriwal while reading your post...

But honestly I cannot see a better person than IK in current political situation...

Here is a reason if these member who joined PTI and won stayed away from PTI then would any other member taking any seat? PTI whole cabinet is full of old PTI members so why cry on one seat?

Ye Rural Rural ke rat lagae hue h....Out of the 150 or so MPAs of PTI in Punjab Assembly, 70-80 would be from rural areas and dare I say around 60 of them would have been a better choice than this guy.

Mana ke you needed a stop- gap but still why not go with someone like Sibtain Khan from rural Mianwali, a trusted party worker who has had experience working with the provincial bureaucracy. So many better options..

Bijli Ni h Ghar me un-fcuking-believable !!!

Back
Top Bottom