What's new

Breaking: PTI holds important party session in wake of revelations of alleged murder by Usman Buzdar

D.I Khan KPK me h more Bhai. Fazlu ke aik seat h, Noon ke 60 hn Punjab me. To end Noon you need a person with at least basic administrative skills to run the province. Now you are just making up points.

Sibtain Ka Naam es like Kya tha because he was one of the options. There are others, lots of them...infact its a long long list !

God I wish I am proven wrong.

I am not making up points sometimes you need a man who follows a collective decision and bringing him will help.

To change the police mafia in Punjab you need someone who has faced false cases. Today people pay to get a job in Punjab police we have to make police in such a way that people should think twice before joining police.

I am not making up points sometimes you need a man who follows a collective decision and bringing him will help.

To change the police mafia in Punjab you need someone who has faced false cases. Today people pay to get a job in Punjab police we have to make police in such a way that people should think twice before joining police.
For that to happen we have to follow the us policing system with British ethics. Our bright students chose to be an asp then to excel in their respective fields. Make it less charming @MastanKhan

Last edited:
don't have an issue with this frivolous murder charge.

but this dogma that someone has to be from a place to solve complex issues is very mqm-esque. tokenism. nothing on merit. stupid decision all things considered. unless he's a placeholder for jkt or is taking direct orders from ik/pti brain trust.

For that to happen we have to follow the us policing system with British ethics. Our bright students chose to be an asp then to excel in their respective fields. Make it less charming

Yes that charm of corruption has to go. This is the biggest problem in Punjab. Plus police being used as a political tool needs to end.
Sifarish culture needs to end.
MNA. beta SHO yar woh meray jo do adami pakray hai beta woh free kar do.
This type of phone calls going to police stations need to end.

Yes that charm of corruption has to go. This is the biggest problem in Punjab. Plus police being used as a political tool needs to end.
Sifarish culture needs to end.
MNA. beta SHO yar woh meray jo do adami pakray hai beta woh free kar do.
This type of phone calls going to police stations need to end.
Sometimes a practical solution is bouncing hard right before us but we don't have the courage, niyat or will power to call a spade a spade and bring change into the system. This present system is not going to deliver even if I. K clones in every constituency start calling the shots.

What we need is a vibrant and efficient bureaucratic setup. Let's just embrace the American one for a month. A secretary is only their to make sure the minster gets his share outta tenders and jobs in that particular department or the staff remains ridiculously obedient.

One day the guy is supervising health department and after a week or so he's into forestry - - - .

Always appoint an expert as a secretary on contract basis or some person from the same department with credentials.

Sometimes a practical solution is bouncing hard before us but we don't have the courage, niyat or will power to call a spade a spade and bring change into the system. This present system is not going to deliver even if I. K clones in every constituency start calling the shots.

What we need is a vibrant and efficient bureaucratic setup. Let's just embrace the American one for a month. A secretary is only their to make sure the minster gets his share outta tenders and jobs in that particular department or the staff remains ridiculously obedient.

One day the guy is supervising health department and after a week or so he's into forestry - - - .

Always appoint an expert as a secretary on contract basis or some person from the same department with credentials.
Pakistan is infected with different loop holes for decades and IK has only 5 years to change very thing. We don't want big names but work horse who do as told and bring change. The time is very short. Every one is focused on this man instead of Assad omer because it is time to track his decisions he is now more important in Pakistan even more than ik. He has to deliver most and has the most difficult job in Pakistan.

WTF - welcome back to Sardari nizam in Punjab by CM Sardar Usman Buzdar.
Nope let's go to the corrupt business nizam?

Pakistan is infected with different loop holes for decades and IK has only 5 years to change very thing. We don't want big names but work horse who do as told and bring change. The time is very short. Every one is focused on this man instead of Assad omer because it is time to track his decisions he is now more important in Pakistan even more than ik. He has to deliver most and has the most difficult job in Pakistan.
This is the simplest answer to the mismanagement faced by us

P:S and then they call us payndos :lol:

Nope let's go to the corrupt business nizam?

No yar, but come on don't tell me in PTI with so much talented and intelligent professionals and administrators, they could find him only, Usman will be very weak CM in Punjab Assembly, and Buzdar is known to have fake ghost servants and draw salaries from district administration, linked to Sardari Nizam, Usman should be CM of South Punjab, I dooubt Central/North Punjab with intellectually high and very rich Punjabis will endorse him any good prospect for welfare of Punjab province.

I hope it goes best but soon the system will break in Punjab and PTI itself.

This is the simplest answer to the mismanagement faced by us

P:S and then they call us payndos :lol:
Yes we the payondus who have been always wrong and brutal and look where the progressive business man from Lahore has brought the economy. This man is there to change bureaucracy and police economic has to come from federation.

I fear Jahangir Tareen Khan and Imran Khan has made a face in the shape of Usman Buzdar to do hidden business from behind the backs both in Punjab, and fearing Khattak case in KPK who became too strong and monoply to deseat him from KPK CM-ship.

Going to give hard tough time to rule over Punjab, infact even all the media is now all guns blazing - team is lacking behind PTI and IK.

No yar, but come on don't tell me in PTI with so much talented and intelligent professionals and administrators, they could find him only, Usman will be very weak CM in Punjab Assembly, and Buzdar is known to have fake ghost servants and draw salaries from district administration, linked to Sardari Nizam, Usman should be CM of South Punjab, I dooubt Central/North Punjab with intellectually high and very rich Punjabis will endorse him any good prospect for welfare of Punjab province.

I hope it goes best but soon the system will break in Punjab and PTI itself.
Lol how is he weak a man who was able to take CM ship from whole Pakistani media is weak?
A man who was able to take CM ship from all PTI pawas is weak?
He has some thing behind him. I am not going to tell find it your self.

Lol how is he weak a man who was able to take CM ship from whole Pakistani media is weak?
A man who was able to take CM ship from all PTI pawas is weak?
He has some thing behind him. I am not going to tell find it your self.

Lahore issues and governance is so big and Let alone controlling big Lahore atleast by Sardar Usman ji - forget governing and solving problems of the whole of Punjab Province - LOL.

Yes we the payondus who have been always wrong and brutal and look where the progressive business man from Lahore has brought the economy. This man is there to change bureaucracy and police economic has to come from federation.
Any act or constitutional provision brought by the sharef zardari duo could be repealed by filing a petition in the Supreme Court under the pretext of preserving and nurturing fundamental rights. Lo Bhai yeh solution b hai aik

Back
Top Bottom