What's new

Breaking: PIA flight PK-661 crashes enroute to Islamabad, Junaid Jamshed among no survivors

He was the one person I loved the most. I loved Vital Signs, and I loved Junaid Jamshed. I don't really know how to react right now. I'm pissed, I'm sad, and I'm happy that he went to Allah swt.

I don't know vital signs. I know dil Dil Pakistan & JJ.

I have massive respect for this person. Tears. :sad:

don't rule out indian missile strike.india have the capability to strike.kindly investigate it.
The chance of it is low, otherwise there would be traces of explosive or shrapnel. Unless your speaking sarcastically.

For me vital signs was the last of a string of high class art acts pakistan produced. And thats the significance of JJ for our generation. The only pakistani practitioner of higher art that we can relate too. Before him it was Nazia Hassan but we were too young when she sang.
Anyway condolences to the relatives of the deceased.

So sad and scary... they keep telling air travel is safe, but considering the causality, we should have higher standards that airlines currently operate on, internationally. May be ticket price will increase a bit, but am sure people will understand.

images (72).jpg

Brothers and sisters , you cannot refute death.
Death will come to you in any shape it wants . Plz lets build up ourselves and remember that Allah almighty is always watching our every action and let's spend our life in accordance with islam like junaid jamshed .

Ignorant of this day that I must face
When the consequences of my actions no one can wipe away
Stone reaction on my face
I suffer the feeling of guilt in my heart
But too late to change it, as my mind thinks faster than my heart rate
I cant believe how long I have left myself living in such disgrace
Ignorant of the reality
Ignorant of this place
We call world
Disingenuous of the canopy that covered my eyes
Take the last few breathes of air before I realise
That I have come to my demise
Come to the day where the next time I rise
Shall be in judgment of the life and I cannot disguise

Is it He Who giveth life and who taketh it and to Him shall ye all be brought back. (56)(Surah Yunus in the Quran)

@Kaptaan @Mentee

So sad and scary... they keep telling air travel is safe, but considering the causality, we should have higher standards that airlines currently operate on, internationally. May be ticket price will increase a bit, but am sure people will understand.
This is veey common for people to use cheap airlines so they can save few euros. Those few euros might cost your life.

This is veey common for people to use cheap airlines so they can save few euros. Those few euros might cost your life.
I dont think cheap is necessarily unsafe. It has to do with standards.. cheap airlines of europe have high safety record. Any business will try to cut cost but the regulators should make sure the practices are set at high standard.

I dont think cheap is necessarily unsafe. It has to do with standards.. cheap airlines of europe have high safety record. Any business will try to cut cost but the regulators should make sure the practices are set at high standard.
Thats true, but what I meant was that usually there are reason why flying Luftansa is more expensive than German wings, but yes, there are many safe cheap airlines out there.

Back
Top Bottom