What's new

Breaking: PIA flight PK-661 crashes enroute to Islamabad, Junaid Jamshed among no survivors

inna_lillahi_wa_inna_ilaihi_rajioon____by_abdulmunib-d8a9x97.jpg

those members stating about ATR, they must know that ATRs are one of the safest turboprops in world, flying globally with many and major airlines. the jolts or turbulence you observe during flight of ATR is not due to the aircraft but due to the surrounding weather either it is terrain or not.

Earlier in 2006 when PIA688, a Fokker F27 crashed after takeoff from Multan; people started similar crap that fokkers are not safe and crap and blah blah; remember that Pakistan Navy also operates Fokker F27s and some of the remaining airworthy F27s of PIA were transferred to PN and PN is operating them safely till date unless any of them got retire after operational life.

so don't jump on speculations for safety of ATR unless otherwise official reports are made public after proper investigation!

koi baat nai kal tak har koi bhool jaega iss waqiye ko bhi. :(

Pakistan Zindabad :pakistan:

Extremely Shocking, and I also want to meet him ...but my laziness prevailed me
It feels like that...Dynamic personalities associated with Golden Era are departing us one by one in last successive 2 years

1) Hamid Gul
2) Majeed Nizami
3) Sardar muhammad Abdul Qayum (first kashmiri mujhahid)
4) abdus sattar Edhi
5) Junaid Jamshed

Very painful...I have no words to describe

You forgot to Amjad Sabri .........

Allah .. This is so heartbreaking .
We lost junaid jamshed , we lost our guide , our islamic scholar .
Junaid you were an example of Allah's mercy that how Allah swt changes someone's heart .
May Allah subhanu taalaa grant you all higher place in jannah .
You all are shaheed.
Junaid you died on Allah's path .

Plz request almighty to give us sinners hidayah .

did any of his family survive? Sons daughters or wife??
:(

Back
Top Bottom