What's new

BREAKING: Pakistan bans Minority Hindu festival of Holi to save “Islamic Identity” in Universities

Wait ....

Freedom to kill animals lofl 😂🤣

This Indians off he’s rocker lol what has a slaughterhouse got to do with a university or college ? Do you cook dhaal & rice on wood fire in India for lunchtime ?? 😂😁

We have fridges you know to store meat at campus
your wish, you have a fridge or anything on campus to store meat, maybe you can kill animals for fresh meat. your country your choice, I just pointed out the bigotry of your brethren.

110% agreed
Hindu students should be allowed to celebrate all they want- Afaik they're, it's not for them
If a university is located in a district with a significant Hindu minority - Again should be allowed & local community should even celebrate with them

Same goes for Christmas, areas with significant Christian population- some celebrates Christmas with em, there's a whole environment before Christmas especially in Lahore

But that's only because of a decent Christian population in some parts of the city- so for us that's alright, just like in some parts of Sindh, Hindu festivals have become a part of Their city/districts culture etc

But we can't steal stuff from Hindu people, celebrate Their stuff with barely any Hindus?

So for others it's cultural appropriation & cringe, not part of our cultural ethos or heritage

So finally some sense prevailed

Local librandus ignore
This is not worth fighting for, this is good, let's move on & pick a better cause to fight for

For Indians, IDGAF, them nibbas are butthurt over everything, I could care less

Festival banned for local non Hindu students - makes sense
Blanket ban- that's messed up

Last edited:
Good decision.

bus ker day bhaya moderator.

kum az kum tu to nafrat ko support na ker.

school se college, college se universities mein indian songs per dance theek hai?

holly theek nahi. wah

Good step.
Hindus are free to celebrate I'm their community or public places. University is not a place for indoctrination of Muslim youth with Hindu religious activities

Shove your crocodile tears up your ArSE as far as they can go. Over 2 decades you Indians watched clapped Indian army been killing raping Kashmiris and you have nerve come on here cry about hindu human rights! Fck off .
It’s actually 3 decades.

But I agree with you, Holi should be banned in Pakistan. Because a festival like Holi can become a threat to Islam. People may leave Islam and convert en mass because of Holi. It’s very dangerous for pious Muslims. Islam will be in danger, again. So it’s a good step you know. I totally support it.

Holi should be banned everywhere not only Pakistan. In India Hindu men rape female tourists who are lured into coming to these rape fests that are marketed as colorful exotic festivals celebrated by pissful Hindus.

Oh spot the boyfriend...are all Indians gandoos that they can't fight their own battles.

OK why do u not allow dalaits in schools with brahmins...answer the question if you dare. Fact is Hindus are nasty to their own.
I am now waiting for you reply and don't reply like a gandoo
my post was a simple question on how things run here in PDF, i did not make any statements, i did not support his statement nor did i say your statement is wrong, i asked can blanket statements and assertions be made about countries and topics with out proof and when asked for proof can one say "i dont have time for this shyte"? I dont see why you are getting so worked up and resorting to abuse. What part of my post hurt you so bad?

Good start by Pakistan

Next should be removal of Interest/sood from the economy and stop payment of interest to other countries and IMF etc.

Finally, all Shariya Laws should be implemented just like Saudia.

No Sir, it wasn't like hindu minority was celebrating holi in Pakistani universities. It were libtards polluting minds of young kids and were celebrating holi in private universities. So technically, HEC has stopped universities to organize these holi celebrations on the campuses.

If anyone wants to celebrate holi, they can do so privately. Why it has to be celebrated on a university campus? Will India or any other non-muslim country allow Muslims to offer Eid prayers or gatherings on it's university campuses?

Heck we don't even celebrate Muslim festivals in university campuses in Pakistan, then why making an exception for hindu festival?
We are an independent nation so we shouldn’t base out decisions on any other nation.
Having said that, the Hindu population are Pakistani.
If we ban religious ceremonies then we should all types of religions ceremonies including Islamic ones.
And if we are so worried about religion & cultural values then why do we espose real Islamic values and forbid those values that we as Muslims practice but in actuality oppose shariah rules.
We are a nation of hypocrites, we play in name of Allah cherry picking what we like & dislike.

Ok, then India can declare itself as a Hindu nation and stop all animal-killing festivals. Based on your statement, it would be ok and you will support the decision.

Partition India and do it

Jinnah told you 70 YEARS AGO that indians hate each other and need separation so they can implement their identity

It was you dum dums that made some sort of united India BULLSHIT

This is a good decision,, no space for any Hindu crap in Pakistan

how would you feel if Nepalese people on mass started celebrating eid, Christmas in their university campuses?- how is it related to em in anyways?

afaik Non-hindu students were banned from celebrating Holi not Hindu students - it does not infringe on the rights of the minority students
it just stops Muslim people from culturally appropriating Hindu festivals

think from our shoes not yours

main-qimg-5834be1d8fe003c3921b2af05bdcb879-lq.jpg

Last edited:

Did not hendooo RSS love Pak army ?

In India, we don't ban Or allow to celebrate festival based on the religion in schools.

If it will get allowed than allowed for all religions, if it get banned then gets ban for all the religions.

It not specific or targeting to any religion

BS

Back
Top Bottom