What's new

BREAKING: Pakistan bans Minority Hindu festival of Holi to save “Islamic Identity” in Universities

I disagree, religious practices regardless of religion should not be banned

There should be blanket ban on all pagan festivals and practices across the country not just limited to the universities.

In India, we don't ban Or allow to celebrate festival based on the religion in schools.

If it will get allowed than allowed for all religions, if it get banned then gets ban for all the religions.

It not specific or targeting to any religion

Exactly my point, since we don't celebrate any Muslim festival in universities - the ban is justified. The education institutes are for education, not for celebrating religious festivals.

Anyone wants to celebrate Muslim, Hindu or Christian festivals - they are free to do so in other private places, just spare the campuses please.

Exactly my point, since we don't celebrate any Muslim festival in universities - the ban is justified. The education institutes are for education, not for celebrating religious festivals.

Anyone wants to celebrate Muslim, Hindu or Christian festivals - they are free to do so in other private places, just spare the campuses please.

Yup, that's fine. Even I believed the same.

It's about schools? Right?

Again prove if any such things happened in india
I don't have time for your demented Shyte.
Prove prove prove...get a life. And when u allow dalaits to enter schools and sit with brahmins then come and talk. That's how fcd up India is

Point here is this is wrong. Everyone should be allowed to worship. India is fcd up religiously.

Prove prove prove...get a life. And when u allow dalaits to enter schools and sit with brahmins then come and talk. That's how fcd up India is

Point here is this is wrong. Everyone should be allowed to worship. India is fcd up religiously.
Just a suggestion: quit watching Pakistani news and listing phoney anchors. It would help you comprehend reality more clearly.

Exactly my point, since we don't celebrate any Muslim festival in universities

But PU is celebrating Eid with 'zeal and zest'. 😀

Punjab University administration had decided to celebrate Eid Milad-un-Nabi (PBUH) with zeal and zest and organized a number of activities by keeping all teaching and non-teaching departments on Thursday, January 24. While Punjab University will remain closed on Friday Jan 25 on account of Eid Milad-un-Nabi (PBUH).

So making blanket statements and not giving proof is the way to go now? And when asked for proof, call it shyte and move along?
Can i apply this same logic when speaking about your country?

I like Islamic liberals, they ask for all the freedom to kill animals in the name of religion and split blood on the roads but they will not allow any other religion to celebrate their religion in the name of the freedom of religious practice. I love this bigotry.
Please use this thread to show when they highlight any such case in India.

Wait ....

Freedom to kill animals lofl 😂🤣

This Indians off he’s rocker lol what has a slaughterhouse got to do with a university or college ? Do you cook dhaal & rice on wood fire in India for lunchtime ?? 😂😁

We have fridges you know to store meat at campus

Back
Top Bottom