What's new

BREAKING: Pakistan bans Minority Hindu festival of Holi to save “Islamic Identity” in Universities

This is due to being infected with Stockholm Syndrome coupled with Identity Crisis.

Pak is an Islamic country and it is well within its right to ban unIslamic festivals in its Universities. As long as they dont ban celebrations in their own places of worship it is fine.

@NG Missile Vessels

Does secular india allow Eid ul Azha practises on campus? Just curious

Regards
Exactly.
India where the majority of the population is Hindu and they call themselves a secular country doesn't allow them to eat beef and rewriting history by changing the names of cities with a Muslim past.
But they have problems with a Islamic Pakistan.

This is due to being infected with Stockholm Syndrome coupled with Identity Crisis.

Apnai kaam sai kaam rakh

Hamain nahi bata kia karna hai

But PU is celebrating Eid with 'zeal and zest'. 😀

This pajeet doesn't know that there is no eid being celebrated in the news he is posting

Islam has only two Eids and none of them are celebrated officially in universities

--------------

ah, wait... "in accordance with.. espouse the cultural and moral values of OUR religion"

^hmm

suppose its fair enough, organize an event elsewhere and invite people.. those interested can show up, no need to do it in school/uni etc. ?

I went to this one years ago:

private me kro, no need religion anything

It’s just election ploy by the fat **** in London using religion card for he’s donkey followers

This pajeet doesn't know that there is no eid being celebrated in the news he is posting

Islam has only two Eids and none of them are celebrated officially in universities

Found one Pakjeet who can’t read English :lol:

So making blanket statements and not giving proof is the way to go now? And when asked for proof, call it shyte and move along?
Can i apply this same logic when speaking about your country?
Oh spot the boyfriend...are all Indians gandoos that they can't fight their own battles.

OK why do u not allow dalaits in schools with brahmins...answer the question if you dare. Fact is Hindus are nasty to their own.
I am now waiting for you reply and don't reply like a gandoo

Like a few posters said allow to hold religious festival in private halls away from public is fine. Banning feels too extreme as islam allows one to practise their faith in private.

Also the irony we face today is pak is very far from being a proper Islamic Republic.

It’s just election ploy by the fat **** in London using religion card for he’s donkey followers
This has nothing to do with politics
whatever it has to do with, Holi is mostly just an occasion to get high and play with water and colours.. its just super fun generally.

On occasion I'll actually skip going out in the day if not in the mood for that kind of thing, one can always join in after sundown by which time only the music, drunkenness and food remains, no splashing water etc.

There are similar pagan change of season fests the world over, in India we call it Holi and have some lore attached to it. Good fun stuff all around generally.

Yeah, in "universities."

I'm probably the only doofus here who actually read the entire damn thing!

1687358886432.png

Anyhoo... We don't slaughter cows in our universities on Eids, for starters. Why would we allow people to hurl color and crap at each other in our educational institutions?!

So... Banned, good.

They're free to hurl colors in their private spaces, obviously.

Pak is an Islamic country and it is well within its right to ban unIslamic festivals in its Universities. As long as they dont ban celebrations in their own places of worship it is fine.

@NG Missile Vessels

Does secular india allow Eid ul Azha practises on campus? Just curious

Regards

Although it is painful to see this situation of Hindus, but it is quite expected to happen from Pakistan's authorities. I hope, it will open the eyes of our sikular people in our own countries.

Non Muslims should be able to celebrate their holidays, but Muslims must not celebrate Non-Muslim holidays or celebrations.

Although it is painful to see this situation of Hindus, but it is quite expected to happen from Pakistan's authorities. I hope, it will open the eyes of our sikular people in our own countries.

Shove your crocodile tears up your ArSE as far as they can go. Over 2 decades you Indians watched clapped Indian army been killing raping Kashmiris and you have nerve come on here cry about hindu human rights! Fck off .

Back
Top Bottom