What's new

Breaking news: IRGC fired multiple missiles to northeast of Iraq

If the Kurdish folks want to survive with dignity, the only path is 100% cooperation with Turkey!!! Bitlisli Idris, gave Beyat to Sultan Selim without firing a single shot, and the next centuries were utterly peaceful for them....

So we have a video proof of 1 precise hit of the building and one in the yard of the building
What happened with the remaining 5 missiles?
To be fair, I saw in a utube video missile impacts way distant from the buidling, I want to know if that was an error or other targets bombed?
Its suspicious the impacts of the other 5 missiles were not shown

And why this one changed trajectory? error?

DmpbhWdXsAACY9P.jpg:large

2)

Wouldnt it be more effective to send some SU-24 and bomb the building?

assuing from 7 missiles only 2 made it, I would be very disappointed with Irans missile capabilities.
I mean, they bragging how good and precise they missiles are, putting so much resources and decades of hard work into missiles, and from 7 missiles only 2 made it?
I hope Im wrong

Last edited:
So we have a video proof of 1 precise hit of the building and one in the yard of the building
To be fair, I saw in a utube video missile impacts way distant from the buidling, I want to know if that was an error or other targets bombed?

2)

assuing from 7 missiles only 2 made it, I would be very disappointed with Irans missile capabilities.
I mean, they bragging how good and precise they missiles are, putting so much resources and decades of hard work into missiles, and from 7 missiles only 2 made it?
I hope Im wrong

There were two separate regions getting hit. Can't you folks just look at the footage and infer? The castle was hit (building and yards) all close cluster hits as intended. The footage with 3-4 rising smokes are a different location, notice how far apart they are.

2)

I hope Im wrong
I don't think SU-24 could make it to the scene as fast as missiles could. When you want to hit a meeting while you know other players may inform them that threat is imminent, time is of essence. Missile is the fastest solution unless you have bombers airborne and standing by near the target.

this is beautiful in too many ways to count. Iran just knows how to send a message.

the message to the mercenary terrorists was obvious.

the more interesting message will be to Israel. as Hezbollah almost certainly has this missile in its arsenal by now. Zionists should crank up the volume and listen to what war with Hezbollah (let alone iran) will mean the next round.

Hezbollah can target any vital Zionist target (up to the chocolate factory at demona) with this missile. think about this when getting boners from Netanyahu's/orange mans big talk.

I would say that this was also a message to the poor souls stationed at the 5th fleet as well.. But judging from the behaviour of professional American military officers . I doubt they need messages and are fully aware of irans capabilities. A war with iran will definitely be the mother of wars as rouhani put it.

Well thats what we call Surgical strike. Impressive. Instead of Braging about shining multi-billion dollar equipment. Just get the work done. Results speak louder then Claims.
Do we have the capability of such precise strikes on insurgent meetings combining both our intelligence apparatus and Strike capabilities? I have never seen such operation by our forces at least. I believe Iran also targeted ISIS in Syria as well using some Cruise Missiles.
We are always focused on Battlefield capabilities. The best answer we have is bombing by Jets.
Anyone aware of any such "PROVEN" Strikes done by Pakistan against Insurgents in FATA Baluchistan or Afghanistan please share

2)

I hope Im wrong

For God's sake ... You didn't read the previous posts !?

It seems this forum is filled with bunch of kids that can't use their heads and just want to nag. They showed you ONE image and that one showed how pinpoint the strikes were. You think only one would be this pinpoint? They even targetted one area of the bloody building for godsakes :lol:. Obviously the others targeted some other areas. These people expect to shown every little thing before believing, honestly man.

If the Kurdish folks want to survive with dignity, the only path is 100% cooperation with Turkey!!! Bitlisli Idris, gave Beyat to Sultan Selim without firing a single shot, and the next centuries were utterly peaceful for them....

They can have 100000% cooperation with turkey, you think that will save from Iran's wrath? Even the americans can't do jack to protect them, nevermind turkey.

Back
Top Bottom