What's new

Breaking News, Indian soldier killed by Pakistani firing

Thanks for admitting.... Leave it to me what i should do or not.....
Yesterday an innocent civilian was killed 3 injured by indian troops .. Now don't gimme the intruder bs .. I doubt militants are somehow using indian Punjab to enter IOK.

Yesterday an innocent civilian was killed 3 injured by indian troops .. Now don't gimme the intruder bs .. I doubt militants are somehow using indian Punjab to enter IOK.

I wont say they were intruders because i have no proof to say so.... The point which i replied was it was always Indian soldiers who die in LOC... or bring some sense to that guy's mind that even Pak soldiers also died..... And not to start a discussion on scores....

I sometime give the translation of what I say in plain english so that the halfwit can understand too but this time I forgot. what I meant is India cries too much, too much propaganda, like a old village lady.

Ah!!!! Soldier's death has become a propaganda for you???

Earlier cease fire were all taking place in Sialkot sector, this was a failed infiltration Bid in Akhnoor sector.

_38776657_pakistan_sialkot_300map.gif

20100328duck2.jpg

Both lie on the LOC , and sialkot does not in Indian punjab but in Pakistani punjab bordering J&K.

Earlier cease fire were all taking place in Sialkot sector, this was a failed infiltration Bid in Akhnoor sector.

_38776657_pakistan_sialkot_300map.gif

20100328duck2.jpg

Both lie on the LOC , and sialkot does not in Indian punjab but in Pakistani punjab bordering J&K.

And th infiltrator was an old man from a nearby village killed by a mortar and injuring 3 others ... And Sialkot n the region nearby is plain not mountainous .. Infiltration in all those condition is not even an excuse..

And th infiltrator was an old man from a nearby village killed by a mortar and injuring 3 others ... And Sialkot n the region nearby is plain not mountainous .. Infiltration in all those condition is not even an excuse..

Are you brain damaged or is it you just can't understand simple English.

As explained earlier, what happened in sialkot sector were cease fire violations, which has started after a Pakistani post opened fire on a group of Indian soldiers patrolling the fence, which resulted in death of Indian soldier

This lead to an escalating chain of events in which a few Pakistanis were killed and injured(at least two soldiers).

Today an infiltration bid by Pakistani civilians was foiled in Akhnoor sector (it has nothing to do with cease fire violations in sialkot.

Lanat who ever fired at Pakistani civilian. Pakistani soldier can't be blamed here to defend innocent **** civilians. Seem like firing at civilians is pass time hobby of drunk impotent hindu soldiers.

Same Propagandas, you put mixed pictures from Afghanistan, Iraq, and other insurgents, try again. :lol:

The innocents farmers civilians busy with cattles near borders were shot down by Indian soldiers, which has nothing to do with terrorisms.

Pathetic :rofl:

Some Pakistani civilians

Pakistan_LeT_terrorist.jpg

Neil-H-MacBride.jpg

C3756C3D532BEF54A357AA93B4E7.jpg

16618627.cms.jpg

Are you brain damaged or is it you just can't understand simple English.

As explained earlier, what happened in sialkot sector were cease fire violations, which has started after a Pakistani post opened fire on a group of Indian soldiers patrolling the fence, which resulted in death of Indian soldier

This lead to an escalating chain of events in which a few Pakistanis were killed and injured(at least two soldiers).

Today an infiltration bid by Pakistani civilians was foiled in Akhnoor sector (it has nothing to do with cease fire violations in sialkot.

Us evil Pakistan does every evil thing but never poor Indians ... Only quote sources n boast abt killing dozens of civilians..

Indeed earth shattering news, a soldier killed by a enemy soldier ! Why its not on BBC , CNN yet !!??:-)

These Indians are so pathetic.their soldier died but they r busy judging the dead Pakistani civilians..shame on ur mentality..you guys are hypocrites n cowards

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom