What's new

Breaking News, Indian soldier killed by Pakistani firing

What to you expect from beghairat Arab wannabes? I'm actually glad we are killing their civilians, less mussalman scum in the world.

Get rid of this creature. You wouldn't dare say that in the real world, you utter coward.

As for the thread RIP to any soldier that dies on the international border. This isn't the way we should be living.

Those who scream for revenge, the other side said the same thing when one of their's died and the cycle continues.

A befitting response. By the way i sincerely hope this madness stops and sanity prevails.

Soon you will hear Indians say" A befitting response"..... And the cycle continues..........God knows till when? and how many life's are lost in this process.....

You do realize sir that few days ago our civilians lost lives and not all by many were celebrating this fact and even calling them soldiers hiding behind civilians.

You do realize sir that few days ago our civilians lost lives and not all by many were celebrating this fact and even calling them soldiers hiding behind civilians.

I am aware of it.... there was another Indian soldier was killed few days before to that incident....... (now if you ask me who had the causality before to that incident, i wont be..... Because there are somany incidents happening )

I remember that, and there were some derogatory posts saying that the farmer was some special crack commando in hiding etc. Tragic to be honest.

Like I said before soldiers do their duty and to gloat when most of us haven't even seen the fog of war is pathetic beyond belief. I I hope this does not escalate.

The one thing always puzzled me is that why its always the Indian soldier who die in LOC firing

The one thing always puzzled me is that why its always the Indian soldier who die in LOC firing

Seriously????? I never thought that you are an ignorant poster.......Did i make a mistake in judging you?

Seriously????? I never thought that you are an ignorant poster.......Did i make a mistake in judging you?

I sometime give the translation of what I say in plain english so that the halfwit can understand too but this time I forgot. what I meant is India cries too much, too much propaganda, like a old village lady.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom