What's new

BREAKING: Manchester Arena blast - Several dead after explosion at concert

Why do muslims keep doing this ?

F#$K off....This is not compatible with Islam and those who commit these acts are in the wrong, whether it be ISIS,
Al Qaeda, lone wolf actors or for that matter false flaggers.

Violence is committed by followers of ALL religions. The problem is humans. Not G-d or religion.

Sad, killing of common innocent humans is inexcusable no matter what. Targeting children is trait of the lowest of scums who shame their existence as humans no matter which religion or region they claim to belong. May the injured have speedy recovery.

Police have focused their investigation on one man whose actions suggest he was the attacker, according to a law enforcement official not authorized to discuss the investigation.

The suspect was captured on a video security system, the source said. Police are working to confirm the identity of the man and are also seeking any of his associates.

Source: Los Angles Times

It was just a matter of time for this to have happened in the UK, when you close your eyes to imminent dangers this is what happens.

My condolences tp the families of the deceased Pakistan stands with UK in this sad hour

UK has a big wahhabi scene, those guys are more hardcore in their twisted beliefs than wahhabis in muslim countries.

also hundreds of returned isis and syrian rebel fighters.

wait for it, when they release the name and identity of the suicide jihadi, we'll probably find that the authorities had known him to be an extremist, they have thousands in their list who are not even being surveilled.

What amazes me is that each time something like this occurs the authorities always come out saying "we were watching him" . However, they never make the arrest before. I blame incompetence and an unwillingness to forgo the "human rights" portion...

Arrest all those "under watch" now! & prevent future attacks from happening.

It was just a matter of time for this to have happened in the UK, when you close your eyes to imminent dangers this is what happens.
It's been happening for years now...

In Europe recently devils are targeting clubs There should be more security checks, how a bomb went through?

I am so heartbroken and destroyed by this news...my friends were there....hotels and strangers have opened up their doors to safeguard people. Families worried sick for their loved ones. The worst death toll and attack to hit England.....this kills

RIP

What amazes me is that each time something like this occurs the authorities always come out saying "we were watching him" . However, they never make the arrest before. I blame incompetence and an unwillingness to forgo the "human rights" portion...

Arrest all those "under watch" now! & prevent future attacks from happening.

It's been happening for years now...
jail time only serves to radicalize them even further, its their jails which are the biggest breeding ground for extremist wahhabi indoctrination.

they're screwed either way.

CCTV, China’s state broadcaster, is reporting that Chinese president Xi Jinping has sent a message to the Queen expressing his “sincere condolences” to those killed and injured in the explosion in Manchester and to their families.

“The Chinese people are firmly standing together with the British people at this difficult time,” Xi told the Queen, according to a brief announcement by the channel.​

Bill English, the prime minister of New Zealand, said:

People have lost their young ones in this. So our condolences go out to any families who have suffered from this … It is devastating for parents if their young ones go off to entertainment, no one expects them to lose their lives in such a cruel and unpredictable way.​

Malcolm Turnbull, the Australian prime minister, said:

This incident, this attack, is especially vile especially criminal, especially horrific because it appears to have been deliberately directed at teenagers. This is an attack on innocence. Surely there is no crime more reprehensible than the murder of children. This is a direct and brutal attack on young people everywhere, on freedom everywhere.​

I am so heartbroken and destroyed by this news...my friends were there....hotels and strangers have opened up their doors to safeguard people. Families worried sick for their loved ones. The worst death toll and attack to hit England.....this kills

RIP

Stay strong. We are all with you.

Back
Top Bottom