What's new

Loud explosion heard in Rawalpindi

Bombing works VERY well. The Taliban are no longer in power (to launch an insurgency....you first have to have your a$$ kicked...look at the French resistance). They have been beaten to the point they couldn't even stop the elections....and when they do attack...it is pointed at hotels....by guys in chick's clothing (they are so scared to approach a US base....all the virgins in the world aren't enough)

The only thing bombing them has produced are more talibans,more bombing more terrorists thats exactly what US wanted.

Karachi was a successful economic city in Asia. Every Indian, Afghan, Arab, and Persian benefited from it. In fact, British created the first port in South Asia which created a lot of employment. In general, ethnic groups such as Sindis and Balochis are related to each other. They are linked to Kurds and Central Asian countries like Georgia. which tells you, they are not feudals. Go further down history, province of Sind and Punjab were part of the Islamic Empire. Persians spread Sufi Islam, a branch which is consider to be closest to being liberal. Go even further in history, the Indus Civilization was arguably the only Civilization in the world which had no authoritarian. One of the first urban centres were created.

What do Sindhis and Baloch have to do with Georgia? :crazy: Not sure if trolling or serious.

Dari and Pashto are indigenous languages of Afghanistan. Both languages are spoken by about 91% population of Afghanistan as mother tongues. The third most spoken language is uzbek turkic.
national language of Pakistan , urdu on the other hand is imported from Delhi, UP and Bihar. It is hindu soaked in farsi and some other languages. more than 80% of pakistanis speak indic languages i.e punjabi, sindhi, urdu, kashmiri, hindko, seraiki etc

More than 80% of pakistanis are desi/indic. Punajbis, sindhis, mohajirs, hindko, seraiki, kashmiri etc. Culture of U.P, Bihar and Delhi is mainstream in pakistan.

before that Afghan empires also extended upto burma. Durrani empire also included eastren iran, southern turkmenistan and parts of uzbekistan. kandahar , even in very ancient times, was part of khorasan, not greater sindh. Afghans are mostly hanafis while Pakistanis are mostly bareilvis.

Bengalis also have aryan blood, it doesnt mean any thing. Afghans are mostly indo-iranains and turkic while more than 80% of pakistanis are indo-aryans (indics)

Feudal set up existed in mughal times and was strengthened further under british.......Sindh and punjab are feudal societies

Bulk of Pakistan, from peshawer to karachi, is plain.

Dude Mohajirs (UP and Bihars) are only 2% of Pakistan. They are only found in Karachi.

Persian and Turkic is a contradiction. There is at least no proof of Pukhtuns. Like Kashmiris and Baltistanis, their features and languages are different as it has more to do with their environment

Mughal rule was only in central Punjab. That we know is the area which has no feudalism.

Pakistan and Afghanistan are cradle of Civilizations. As i have said, neither Farsi is 'Afghan' nor Urdu is 'Pakistani'. These are imported languages which were meant to unite their people to make a country. When i refer to individual races, that includes their regional languages which are common in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Here is your answer to Sunni Jurisprudence.

Madhhab_Map2.png

Please provide evidence to prove Bengalis are Aryans. This is news to me.

Last edited:
How low can these animals get? Blast at a sabzi mandi?
The very fact that such a location was chosen, when the common man is the only entity in large presence, confirms that these dogs somehow,in their twisted logic, hold common men, women and children as enemies of relegion.
If any one speaks good of these animals or even tries to defend their action, they should get a nice joota chapaat right on their face!:mad:

They are a step above psychotic serial killers - I read they plant bombs in children's toys, the beheadings, the kicking around of heads, mutilating and eating human body parts - the list goes on.

We have a chutia security mechanism in place which allows the terrorists to attack with impunity. Just look at the various check posts around the city and the way they check solely based on their gut feelings and nothing more.

Sabji mandi..? Ab aadmi sabji kahreedne bhi jaye to bomb ka khatra... ? Hope Raiwind gets some sense and does something about it.

TTP is playing a very deadly game. One faction engages Govt. with talks on premise that no operation will be undertaken against them. While other faction bombs Schools and Sabji-Mandis...

We have a chutia security mechanism in place which allows the terrorists to attack with impunity. Just look at the various check posts around the city and the way they check solely based on their gut feelings and nothing more.
How can every fruit crate arriving from border areas and other parts of the country can be checked and ascertained. Scum bags hitting soft targets and hell bent on killing the innocent will succeed one way or another.

So TTP are at it again. Was there seriously any hope of the peace talks succeeding? Better start striking them now than later.
There are a number of off-shoots of the TTP, many of which are against peace talks. It seems to be their handiwork so that the talks are derailed.

How can every fruit crate arriving from border areas and other parts of the country can be checked and ascertained. Scum bags hitting soft targets and hell bent on killing the innocent will succeed one way or another.

All the more reason to secure our borders. China offered scanners to be placed on every entry and exist route of your main cities way back though i don't remember the exact year but it was during last government. Point being did you ever see how a man standing on a check post (And this by the way i am talking about military check post in Lahore, police are far worse) performing security checks?
Few days back I happened to witness one such case, where a suzuki pickup full of creates of God Knows what was stopped and when the driver opened the back door, the security guys just peeks into and lets him go. This is not how it is suppose to happen in a country where bomb blasts happen every now and than.
I agree its beyond the capability of any human being to check every single one of them but than again this is where technology comes in and should be incorporated. Every and anything entering from any part of the country needs to be scanned specially in cities like Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad which are on the list of these scum bag terrorists and which they find an easy target.

Logically and Technically... we think these are really so called Talibans ?? our neighbors are involved in these activities and funding these so called super duper terrorists who don't even spell weapons name properly.... agenda want to continue and struck Pakistan military into these operations to down Pakistan economy more and more.... these 1000 2000 not more thn 2500 terrorists are capable to do these kind of things ? I don't think soo.... Loud and clear... Neighbors are involved in this.. and soon they will see the deadly consequences and more thn this soon...

if TTP is doing nothing .. why are you negotiating with them!

If bombing them could've solved the problem US would've defeated them in Afghanistan ,no?
I think you don't know about international politics... Their primary aim was to kill the culprits involved in 9/11 attack and make U.S.A safest country .. Objective achieved... Secondary aim was to put foots near China. Objective achieved.
If they want to destroy Afghanistan, then this is half hour task for them.

All the more reason to secure our borders. China offered scanners to be placed on every entry and exist route of your main cities way back though i don't remember the exact year but it was during last government. Point being did you ever see how a man standing on a check post (And this by the way i am talking about military check post in Lahore, police are far worse) performing security checks?
Few days back I happened to witness one such case, where a suzuki pickup full of creates of God Knows what was stopped and when the driver opened the back door, the security guys just peeks into and lets him go. This is not how it is suppose to happen in a country where bomb blasts happen every now and than.
I agree its beyond the capability of any human being to check every single one of them but than again this is where technology comes in and should be incorporated. Every and anything entering from any part of the country needs to be scanned specially in cities like Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad which are on the list of these scum bag terrorists and which they find an easy target.

I don't think it is possible, the terrorists will always find a way through. Or they will simply make the bomb within the city itself. It's easy to stop terrorists if they all come from across the border. (Well not easy, but doable.) But if they live in your own country, and such a large number of them, among the population, it is impossible to stop every bomb. They only have to get lucky once. It would be far easier to kill the terrorists than stop their activities at checkposts.

Afghan agency is behind this attack .... hope to see afghani intelligence HQ bombed by our assets there in afghanistan best of luck .... and RIP to the dead

Back
Top Bottom