What's new

BREAKING: Manchester Arena blast - Several dead after explosion at concert

This is sad, I lived in UK for 2 years. I find them the most reasonable people, they probably have the least amount of Islamophobia in all of Europe. Muslims live in peace in UK, and UK has rights over Muslims for that, people in UK deserve assistance from british muslims first of all to identify and then to nullify the influence of ideologies that preach hatred and violence against non-Muslims. Best of luck to Britain and Fi Aman Allah to British Muslims.

@شاھین میزایل I think @jhungary post makes sense. Moreover I have had the unfortunate luck of seeing such blood splatter previously as well. Mumbai Train blasts. I was at next station. My frnds and I along with few other volunteers ran towards the mangled boggie to help the people. We didn't had the slightest idea what we had signed up for. That was gruesome. And having seen the aftermath first hand, I can say he is correct...

You are still advocating for violence and not restraint?

Yeah, aftermath is not something you would forget.

I have seen war, random violence and suicide bomber attack, what you will never forget is the way the scene lay, as is, after the attack. To a point if you close your eyes (not really recommended in a hot zone) you can just build the scene from the back of your mind by smelling and listening. That hollow is something First Responder will never ever forget.

Blood splatter and bodily fluid just make a crazy scene worse...

This is sad, I lived in UK for 2 years. I find them the most reasonable people, they probably have the least amount of Islamophobia in all of Europe. Muslims live in peace in UK, and UK has rights over Muslims for that, people in UK deserve assistance from british muslims first of all to identify and then to nullify the influence of ideologies that preach hatred and violence against non-Muslims. Best of luck to Britain and Fi Aman Allah to British Muslims.

Most definitely. The scum need to be driven out. The locals should be more vigilant. However, there is a danger in all of this which can lead to paranoia. What you don't want to create is a society living on the edge of paranoia and constant fear.

This impact isn't limited to non-Muslims. The cancer of Daesh has killed more Muslims than anyone else. This is why IMAFT is a great initiative.

This impact isn't limited to non-Muslims. The cancer of Daesh has killed more Muslims than anyone else.

If this attack can be traced to the war in Syria which is likely I presume we are in for a big debate in the UK. Ever since the war against ISIS such attacks have increased. It should be worrisome to the nations involved in the war in Syria. This war is having a far reaching impact.

Last edited:
Key updates from the most recent police press conference:
  • The death toll has risen to 22.
  • Among the dead are children.
  • A further 59 people are injured and receiving treatment in eight hospitals across Greater Manchester.
  • Police believe the attack was carried out by one man, and are investigating if he was part of a wider network.
  • The man died at the scene after detonating an explosive device – a suicide bomber.

Eyewitnesses:

Majid Khan, 22, said:

A huge bomb-like bang went off that hugely panicked everyone and we were all trying to flee the arena.

It was one bang and essentially everyone from the other side of the arena where the bang was heard from suddenly came running towards us as they were trying to exit.​

Source: The Guardian

RIP to innocent civilians.. now they will soon blame on any islamic country.but most probably the european hands are involved in it especially CIA

now the investigation should be done by U.K only without U.S involvement.. enough is enough

may god save all from devil eyes..

Last edited:
RIP

Tonny blaair rightly said that India had warned Britain about the possible danger of terrorism and Its consequences because of the policy of Retain but they overlooked it.

Dude from seeing videos and reading stuff this look like a false flag. We muslims have seen decades of warfare, we do not need any more of it but warfare is proving to be profitable for the western elite which is why they would like to sustain this warfare. Immensly unfortunate.

Most definitely. The scum need to be driven out. The locals should be more vigilant. However, there is a danger in all of this which can lead to paranoia. What you don't want to create is a society living on the edge of paranoia and constant fear.

This impact isn't limited to non-Muslims. The cancer of Daesh has killed more Muslims than anyone else. This is why IMAFT is a great initiative.
IMAFT is a state led initiative, I was talking more about Islamic scholars led initiative against extreme ideologies based on voluntary participation of scholars from all sects and not imposed by the state (UK in this case).

If this attack can be traced to the war in Syria which is likely I presume we are in for a big debate in the UK. Ever since the war against ISIS such attacks have increased. It should be worrisome to the nations involved in the war in Syria. This war is having a far reaching impact.
So far it is assumed that he was a lone wolf.
Police: sole attacker died at scene
Chief constable Ian Hopkins says the attacker died in the explosion.

He says that while police believe the man was acting alone in the attack last night, investigations are ongoing to establish if he was part of a network.

He says police believe the man was “carrying an improvised explosive device, which he detonated causing this atrocity”.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...arena-ariana-grande-concert-explosion-england

Uk can detain anyone for 28 days without charges under its draconian anti terror laws.
A foreigner can be detained indefinetly.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_Acts
Uk tries to portray a very liberal and democratic image but it uses every trick in the book to bypass human rights of individuals when convenient.eg rendition programme.
Nope, U.K is one of the most tolerant /lawful country on earth. If you have lived here before you will know that. It's not like India where syspected Muslim extremists in Kashmir are killed indiscriminately without Trial or for protesting.
There is no terrorist suspect in U.K whether guilty or not who is under bars indefinitely without Trial. Zero. Even the 28days detention for terror suspects is too small to gather enough evidence and is hardly ever used even so.

Pakistan expresses solidarity with UK blast victims: FO
May 23, 2017, 11:26 am
SHARE :
pakistan-expresses-solidarity-with-manchester-blast-victims-fo-1495520890-9875.jpg

Web Desk

Follow
M. Nafees Zakaria

✔@ForeignOfficePk

We strongly condemn terrorist incident in #Manchester that caused loss of 19 precious human lives & injured scores

9:56 AM - 23 May 2017
Twitter Ads info & Privacy

On official twitter handle of Foreign Office, Zakria said "Pakistan offers condolences with families of bereaved while prays for quick recovery of injured."

Follow
M. Nafees Zakaria

✔@ForeignOfficePk

Pakistan expresses solidarity with Govt &ppl of UK & offers condolences to the bereaved families & pray for recovery of injured

9:58 AM - 23 May 2017

Zakria further stated that Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has also condemned that attack and vowed to stand with people and government of UK in this hard time.

Follow
M. Nafees Zakaria

✔@ForeignOfficePk

PM Nawaz Sharif has strongly condemned the explosion that occurred in #Manchester, resulting in death of 22 persons and injuring many others

11:17 AM - 23 May 2017

PM has urged for ‘concerted efforts’ for elimination of terrorism, said Zakria.

Follow
M. Nafees Zakaria

✔@ForeignOfficePk

PM stated that elimination of terrorism requires concerted efforts &such acts targeted towards innocent people is highly condemnable

11:19 AM - 23 May 2017

At least 22 people were killed in a blast at a concert in the English city of Manchester on Monday where US singer Ariana Grande had been performing and two US officials said a suicide bomber was suspected in the explosion.

British police said the incident, in which at least 59 people were injured, was being treated as a terrorist incident. Police carried out a controlled explosion on a suspect device several hours after the blast.

Police said they responded to reports of an explosion shortly after 10:35 pm (2135 GMT) at the arena, which has a capacity for 21,000 people, and where the US singer had been performing to an audience that included many children.

There is no terrorist suspect in U.K whether guilty or not who is under bars indefinitely without Trial. Zero. Even the 28days detention for terror suspects is too small to gather enough evidence and is hardly ever used even so.
That i have to agree despite the fact that i disagree with your governments foreign policy

Back
Top Bottom