What's new

BREAKING: Manchester Arena blast - Several dead after explosion at concert

@شاھین میزایل I think @jhungary post makes sense. Moreover I have had the unfortunate luck of seeing such blood splatter previously as well. Mumbai Train blasts. I was at next station. My frnds and I along with few other volunteers ran towards the mangled boggie to help the people. We didn't had the slightest idea what we had signed up for. That was gruesome. And having seen the aftermath first hand, I can say he is correct...

You are still advocating for violence and not restraint?
what happening in kashmirs is restraint?
its war in the world but attacking innocent civilians is not jihad.islam dont endorse it.

And here's go terrorist defenders yee you just cry its not muslims fault those are not muslims etc but in the end you grupe all Christinas in one pot. You one sick person.

Sick fuk... to attack children.

And like allways:
Islamic State supporters celebrated on social media on Tuesday after a blast at a concert venue in the north of England killed at least 19 people, although the militant Islamist group has not formally claimed responsibility.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...upporters-celebrate-manchester-attack-online/
you are indian?
if yes then dont qoute me just ignore.
if not then i will reply you.

Last edited:
Nope, U.K is one of the most tolerant /lawful country on earth. If you have lived here before you will know that. It's not like India where syspected Muslim extremists in Kashmir are killed indiscriminately without Trial or for protesting.
There is no terrorist suspect in U.K whether guilty or not who is under bars indefinitely without Trial. Zero. Even the 28days detention for terror suspects is too small to gather enough evidence and is hardly ever used even so.
I can dig out your security forces actions during N ireland freedom struggle days or give u eg of the innocent brazilian shot dead by your police or the sneaky renditions carried out by your security forces after 911 , but i wont.
U have a draconian law and every few months we hear about raids carried out in london or somewhere and no one knows what happens to the detainees.

Wow,the investigations by the British authorities aren't even over yet that we already have the usual PDF supa dupa experts and investigators wannabe who pretend they know everything and already called it a false flag attack. Have some shame.

Wow,the investigations by the British authorities aren't even over yet that we already have the usual PDF supa dupa experts and investigators wannabe who pretend they know everything and already called it a false flag attack. Have some shame.

Bro i wanted to add i could be wrong i guess i forgot Sorry

A nation that takes pride in its colonial history is the most tolerant nation on Earth? Had the Brits economy not been torn during WWII, we might still be it's colony. Talk to any Brit, almost all of them unanimously brag that they gave civilisation, did so much charity to world and we were all savages before they arrived. So many of them are amazingly deluded that they think, we want them back to rule us.
Rip to the dead, unbelievable drove past men arena stadium many times. You wouldn't think such a thing can happen there.

I've seen videos from the venue, the sound of the explosion is more of a pop than a bang. Doesn't sound like a powerful explosion. I conjecture most of the casualties may be due to a following stampede.

May the departed rest in peace.

what happening in kashmirs is restraint?
its war in the world but attacking innocent civilians is not jihad.islam dont endorse it.

you are indian?
if yes then dont qoute me just ignore.
if not then i will reply you.

Yes whats happening in Kashmir is restraint. Ask Uighurs to gang up and throw big stones at Chinese police and see what happens.

I've seen videos from the venue, the sound of the explosion is more of a pop than a bang. Doesn't sound like a powerful explosion. I conjecture most of the casualties may be due to a following stampede.

In the beginning of movie you got a blast on buildings and looking on the explosion it was not in main building more like the exit or the exit passage.

Last edited:
Man
What has really become of muslims is sad and terrible.
RIP to the lost and loved.

Nope, U.K is one of the most tolerant /lawful country on earth. If you have lived here before you will know that. It's not like India where syspected Muslim extremists in Kashmir are killed indiscriminately without Trial or for protesting.
There is no terrorist suspect in U.K whether guilty or not who is under bars indefinitely without Trial. Zero. Even the 28days detention for terror suspects is too small to gather enough evidence and is hardly ever used even so.

This is not the right thread to argue about it, my sincerest condolences to the victims and their families, just that its rich commenting about british tolerance when we all know what the British empire has done in India and other British held colonies for centuries and how many millions were killed and tortured.

British Muslims gonna have hard time with their life now.

It was a false flag attack by Ariana Grande to increase her ratings. Don't believe in what media tells you. Wake up!!!

Back
Top Bottom