What's new

BREAKING: Manchester Arena blast - Several dead after explosion at concert

Whats that supposed to mean ?
Jesus!!!! Just ignore that little twat. One cunt posts something bat shit crazy and you have dozens feeding him. This forum can be a lot more productive and civilised if you ignore such posts.

Jesus!!!! Just ignore that little twat. One cunt posts something bat shit crazy and you have dozens feeding him. This forum can be a lot more productive and civilised if you ignore such posts.

Fair enough .

However whenever a twat spews this kind of silly stuff he needs to be shown where he is crossing a line.

We can't always leave everything to the Mods , can we ?

Surely you aren't implying that there was only one woman wearing blue jeans that day? Besides, the woman in the first picture is flanked by first responders in high-visibility jackets whereas in the second, she is flanked by individuals in civilian clothing. These pictures were no taken concurrently.
Let's not trivialize this loss of life.

Fair enough .

However whenever a twat spews this kind of silly stuff he needs to be shown where he is crossing a line.

We can't always leave everything to the Mods , can we ?
He's not learning anything. He would come up with more bat shit crazy theories and insults and the whole lot of bandwidth would be wasted for his pictures and posts. The best is to leave him unless you can debunk with technical details for the rest of the readers.

Surely you aren't employing there was only one woman wearing blue jeans that day? Besides, the woman in the first picture is flanked by first responders in high-visibility jackets whereas in the second, she is flanked by individuals in civilian clothing. These pictures were no taken concurrently.
Let's not trivialize this loss of life.

Also one wearing shoes one not, also one is slimmer. On the other hand, if one has to spoon feed to this level, then obviously the target audience is beyond help anyway, no?

Hope that no Muslim is involved .. and RIP to the dead and Quick recovery for the injured, If that is again ISIS, drop a fcuking nuke on them

Again the same habits which are wrong ones.

Indians, Arabs, Turks, Africans and citizens of other nations who are not from EU enter in legal way in which they are checked many times but the reality is this that EU has become very intolerant and are black mailing big powers including United States of America, Republic of Turkey, Republic of India . Now British authorities will talk about border check points for the citizens of EU and they will reduce immigration from within EU.

President's Secretariat
23-May, 2017 14:16 IST
President of India strongly condemns the blast in Manchester, UK

The President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee has strongly condemned the blast in Manchester, the United Kingdom.

In a series of tweets, the President said “Shocked to hear of Manchester blast; condolences to families of deceased & prayers for injured. India stands by Government and people of UK in this hour of distress”.

Vice President's Secretariat
23-May, 2017 10:33 IST
Vice President expresses solidarity with people of UK following blast in Manchester

The Vice President of India, Shri M. Hamid Ansari has expressed his solidarity with the people of United Kingdom following the blast in Manchester. In a message, he said that his thoughts and prayers are with the families of those affected, and the people of India stand in solidarity with the people of UK.

Following is the text of Vice President's message:

"I am shocked to learn of the loss of life and injuries to innocent civilians in an explosion at a music concert in Manchester, UK.

My thoughts and prayers are with the families of those affected by this incident. The people of India stand in solidarity with the people of UK in this difficult time.”

Prime Minister's Office
23-May, 2017 09:35 IST
PM condemns attack in Manchester

The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, has condemned the attack in Manchester, United Kingdom.

"Pained by the attack in Manchester. We strongly condemn it. Our thoughts are with the families of the deceased and prayers with the injured.", the Prime Minister said.

- I'm not trivializing. You came up with that.
- that first question. What do you mean?
Besides, the woman in the first picture is flanked by first responders in high-visibility jackets whereas in the second, she is flanked by individuals in civilian clothing. These pictures were no taken concurrently.
- So?

they haven't lost their lifes. Look they're perfectly standing without vital injuries.

What kind of bomb rips pants perfectly and aren't vital at the same time? I think you know what I mean.

they haven't lost their lifes. Look they're perfectly standing without vital injuries.

What kind of bomb rips pants perfectly and aren't vital at the same time? I think you know what I mean.

From what I can guess, the pants are not ripped by the force of the blast, its too clean a cut for that. They were probably cut open by the paramedics to apply dressing over the knee.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ‎‎
My heart goes out to people suffering in this trying time…

British Muslims gonna have hard time with their life now.
If that was the case. They would have already had it after the July 2006bombings which killed over 50 and injured hundreds. So don't worry nobody is going to take it on innocent Law abiding Muslim citizens in Britain. Our people simply don't have that type of mentality and the law/government doesn't tolerate such actions anyway.

Explain please. Its difficult for me to understand your point like this.
Don't feed trolls.

Yes whats happening in Kashmir is restraint. Ask Uighurs to gang up and throw big stones at Chinese police and see what happens.

Is blinding civilians restraint?
make them handicap is restraint your eyes?
haha nice joke
indians even kill them but their hands are tight with fear of international fall out.
thats why they are killing them slowly and making them handicap.

Back
Top Bottom