What's new

BREAKING: Manchester Arena blast - Several dead after explosion at concert

Tony Blair had no shame in killing and maiming 1000s of children in Iraq over wrong pretext of WMDs. Britain remains occupation force in Afghanistan for over a decade. The countries which did not even border with Britain or which did not ever threaten Britain directly

So, let's face it. Britain has her hands bloodied with blood of countless innocent Muslim children and women

I have made my point. I will stop here. I mourn the dead. This is no humanity let alone Islam.
Huh.....so according to you this terrorists carried out this attack because of U.S/British invasion of Iraq in 2003? :what:
Now that would be surprising.
Moreover, the war to topple Saddam was fought against Iraqi troops not civilians. When have you seen British troops deliberately targeting civilians? The vast majority of Iraqi civilian casualties was due to the sectarian Sunni-Shia conflict after Saddam was toppled. It had little to do with British or American troops who were trying to stabilize the country after Saddans fall.

Islamic terrorists or brainwashed radicals don't need much justification to carry out their heinous indiscriminate attacks against solely civilian targets .
Can you explain or justify to me why they gave been Islamic terrorists attacks in China, Russia, Pakistan, KSA, Indonesia, Bangladesh,Thailand, Philippines etc etc. Is it also because these countries invaded Muslim countries? Lol Terrorist don't discriminate unfortunately.

Humanity dies again, so sad, the terorists are evil and have no remorse about killing innocents. RIP, if confirmed it's daesh it needs to be destroyed.

Seems Everytime there's a terrorist attack in a western country SOME Muslim members on here start trying to explain/justify why these islamic terrorists carried out such an attack. You will hear things like: it's probably because of U S/U.K foreign policy if bombing Syria/Iraq(never mind that our strikes are solely against ISIS), sone say it's because of Muslim oppression by western powers(never mind that their own home countries are abusing and oppressing them farrr more than anything the West can ever do.lol) etc etc. It has become a common theme nowadays.

I just wonder, how come these people don't say the same thing when these same islamic radicals/terrorists strike their own home countries?. When this happens they either remain silent or say: we have to crackdown hard on these extremists/terrorists and kill them all along with their sympathizers. The irony of it all. :undecided:

That's the thing, terrorist attacks against innocent civilians can NEVER be justified. No matter what.

It's like saying that Chinese should start strapping on bombs and blowing themselves up in Japan to avenge the millions that died during WW2.

The problem is, that the innocent civilians who will die as a result, had nothing to do with what happened in WW2? Just like the innocent civilians that died in Manchester had absolutely nothing to do with whatever is happening in the Middle East right now.

Today's terrorists only seem to want to attack innocent civilians. It's the most sick and disgusting type of behaviour.

Helpers attend to injured people inside the Manchester Arena, Manchester, Britain, after a blast Monday, May 22, 2017. An apparent suicide bomber attacked an Ariana Grande concert as it ended Monday night, killing over a dozen of people among a panicked crowd of young concertgoers. (AP)
ap5-23-2017-000031b_827fffbc-3f9b-11e7-a718-97a052f84fc6.jpg
britain-concert-blast_c07d47e6-3f98-11e7-a718-97a052f84fc6.jpg
britain-attack_d9eb3bd4-3f98-11e7-a718-97a052f84fc6.jpg
britain-attack_cefa8f90-3f98-11e7-a718-97a052f84fc6.jpg
britain-attack_c4f1c5b0-3f9b-11e7-a718-97a052f84fc6.jpg
ap5-23-2017-000025b_e4cef112-3f98-11e7-a718-97a052f84fc6.jpg
britain-music-attack_ee7aa1fc-3f98-11e7-a718-97a052f84fc6.jpg
britain-ariana-grande-concert-blast_fa22773c-3f98-11e7-a718-97a052f84fc6.jpg
topshot-britain-attack_b2e59818-3f98-11e7-a718-97a052f84fc6.jpg
britain-music-attack_ea23bea4-3f98-11e7-a718-97a052f84fc6.jpg
britain-concert-blast_c9286e52-3f98-11e7-a718-97a052f84fc6.jpg

you know if you dont want war and protest then they will plan a bomb blast or crisis actors then you get war then you also take away people rights. muslim are scapegoat for the nwo agenda. i blame muslim leaders in muslim world for been such a b it ches who can only put down thier own but never mention what is open secret rothschild nwo false flags. We need strong media to expose these deceptions.

gaddafis policies and his death give it away.

now donald trump is going spit hate everywere.

this happened in austria hungary were arch duke was assisnated by so call serbian now we know this wars served zionist interest.

islamic radicals are sick in the head. They don't need any justification for whatever they are doing. It's only a question of their capability. The fact that minorities in Iraq and Syria haven't harmed them didn't matter to them when terrorists invaded their areas and started killing, raping and pillaging. At the time if 9/11, none of their current justification existed yet it happened. As long as they have the capability within their range they would commit acts of violence. The only solution is to deny them their operational space.

Not for country. For Islam. In broader context, not even for Islam. They were supported, used and betrayed for self gains
Wait you mean those terrorists who carried out attacks in the countries I mentioned above were simply doing it for Islam and were supported used and betrayed for self gains? :what:

How about piping down on all the jihad and infidel propaganda in mosques and using mosques only for religious purposes?
Now i know ppl are going to tell me islam is a way of life. How about rethinking the way of life for the 21st century ?
Whats with always using violence to solve your problems and taking responsibility for your actions by not allowing others to use you ?

Deeply disturbed on this incident. I am with the people who are effected by this terrorism.
But please don't take me wrong, this happens when you try to open your mouth against the real terrorists(The Israelis). Terrorism will increase in Europe and USA with the increase in efforts for a free Palestinian country.

You're the only terrorists , "Palestine" didn't ,doesn't and wont exist, EVER
The only thing that ever started terrorism was Islam so don't push it towards us.
How will you be when the Son of Mary, the Messiah (peace be upon them both) returns? To see your face will be priceless!!!

RIP to the victims of the dastardly act of murder. God damn terrorists. God Damn them everywhere , anywhere in the world and god damn the governments (both Muslim and Western or otherwise) who have supported horrendous acts of mass murder, much much larger than this one.

Anyway, the British public is very tolerant and even though they are in pain at the moment they will get past this just like they got past 7/7 and all the other attacks. Just like they got through the terrorism of the IRA. Most British people understand that when it comes to terrorism, their Establishment are experts and a lot of what they see is not as it seems. The British public is very aware of their own government's complicity in mass murder all over the world, this is public displays of racism in the UK are not as common as people make them out to be. The British public know that the common person is not the enemy. The enemy is elsewhere and everyone knows who they are. That is why Muslim women are still walking down the street in Hijab without any fear of reprisal.God bless the people of Britain, and likewise the people all over the world.

That's the thing, terrorist attacks against innocent civilians can NEVER be justified. No matter what.

It's like saying that Chinese should start strapping on bombs and blowing themselves up in Japan to avenge the millions that died during WW2.

The problem is, that the innocent civilians who will die as a result, had nothing to do with what happened in WW2? Just like the innocent civilians that died in Manchester had absolutely nothing to do with whatever is happening in the Middle East right now.

Today's terrorists only seem to want to attack innocent civilians. It's the most sick and disgusting type of behaviour.
Question one should ask is what is the purpose and more importantly who benefits?

Back
Top Bottom