What's new

BREAKING: Manchester Arena blast - Several dead after explosion at concert

I become physically sick when any innocent children are murdered.

You find something wrong with what I said or is it not satisfying enough?

Dont get so defensive. This is the first time I have read you being physically sick at the death of a child when so many many thousands have died in just the last few weeks or months. Selective are you?

What ?? .
Why are you telling shyt like this.
What kind of a question is that?
Don't bring in religion into this.

That was a poor attempt. Try something more intelligent.

Dont get so defensive. This is the first time I have read you being physically sick at the death of a child when so many many thousands have died in just the last few weeks or months. Selective are you?
I have never seen you expressing sympathy for starving kids in Venezuela, victims of drug cartels in Mexico, disaster stricken people in Africa, selective are you? People care more about what happened in their immediate vicinity including you.

That was a poor attempt. Try something more intelligent.
You are really sick with this type of attitude.

Dont get so defensive. This is the first time I have read you being physically sick at the death of a child when so many many thousands have died in just the last few weeks or months. Selective are you?.

I wasn't aware that you monitored my every movement to be able to discern how physically ill I did or did not get in any given situation at any time.

But I blame myself for responding to what you are obviously trying to instigate here so shame on me for taking the bait.

Won't happen again

Back
Top Bottom