What's new

BREAKING: Manchester Arena blast - Several dead after explosion at concert

:o: Seems like can't even talk about universal death occuring world wide with out the "YOU GUYS" and "US guys" debate ...@EyelessInGaza

:rolleyes: We do live in a heartless world

I am looking at my post again and realize I need to apologize unreservedly to you and whoever else is interested for the 'You guys'. It was not fair. In Hindi- Main aapse maafi maangta hoon. :)

But my core thesis needs to be answered by someone, maybe you, maybe someone else- why is it that when there are terrorists events in the West, some folks try and bring in a fake equivalence.

I am looking at my post again and realize I need to apologize unreservedly to you and whoever else is interested for the 'You guys'. It was not fair. In Hindi- Main aapse maafi maangta hoon. :)

But my core thesis needs to be answered by someone, maybe you, maybe someone else- why is it that when there are terrorists events in the West, some folks try and bring in a fake equivalence.

More emotional blackmail? LOL! This isnt a Bollywood movie. Be a man.

In that case go and have a debate with a pigeon.

the rest of your post is an attempt at emotional triggering. It doesnt work on me.

Good answer... :D

But I fear the value of our interaction here is limited. I find you racist, you can insult me accordingly.

Be a man.

Ok.

You need to grow up.

Biggest compliment I ever had. Given that I'm, erm, above 45.

But I fear the value of our interaction here is limited. I find you racist, you can insult me accordingly.

What you just typed there is more of what you have typed already. All emotion based. You need to grow up.

Last edited:
That's inhumane. :o:. Very creative thinking though. :tongue:

Anyone who kill innocent civilians and shamelessly take responsibility for it, they don't deserve to be treated like Humans .. After killing them, throw their bodies in to the sea ..

Ok.

Biggest compliment I ever had. Given that I'm, erm, above 45.

Why are you posting the video of a third rate comedian here? Have you completely lost perspective?

Anyone who kill innocent civilians and shamelessly take responsibility for it, they don't deserve to be treated like Humans .. After killing them, throw their bodies in to the sea ..
I disagree. If we treat them(yes they are still human) like that then we are no better than them to be honest. They should have a fair trial and if found guilty given an appropriate sentence. If we act the way you said, then they would have achieved their objectives. We can't and won't change our way of life because of these criminals/terrorists.

What? Are you even sure about what you want to say? Or is it that you cant actually say what you want to say?

I disagree. If we treat them(yes they are still human) like that then we are no better than them to be honest. They should have a fair trial and if found guilty given an appropriate sentence. If we act the way you said, then they would have achieved their objectives. We can't and won't change our way of life because of these criminals/terrorists.

You found a kindred spirit in Starlord? LOL! That says more about him, I already know what you are.

you are right but sometimes you have to take harder measures to send them a message .. of course no need to take my post literally , its just when these fcukers killed kids it makes me beyond upset .. remember what they did in APS ? i cant take those images out of my head

The rat has been identified as 23yo Salman Abedi, British born of Libyan origin.

you are right but sometimes you have to take harder measures to send them a message .. of course no need to take my post literally , its just when these fcukers killed kids it makes me beyond upset .. remember what they did in APS ? i cant take those images out of my head

That is where you are backtracking. LOL!

What kind of devils who attack and kill innocent civilians. Fk them.
is attack on civilian something totally new in about centuries or milliniums that you are soo much surprised bro :-/ ? People (civilians) are killed everyday in mass in syria and iraq...Sympathies only for western people the superior goddish race

Last edited:

I have always had my suspicions about you, Areesh and that War and Peace. LOL! Looks like you just busted your own cover. Do you know how toxic mikey is? I'm not the only one who thinks he is not who he says he is. You should have been more clever. Tell me I'm wrong. Go on.

Back
Top Bottom