What's new

BREAKING: Manchester Arena blast - Several dead after explosion at concert

Notice how Hindutavis have managed to hijack a thread about an incident in Manchester? Where are our esteemed moderators? LOL!

Oh yes you are.
no I'm not, though it's not anything nearly as bad as being a salafist zealot. It is not as expansionist ideology as far as I know, and not one I subscribe to anyway.

One of your own? Where did you pull that one from?
I was just responding to his extremely aggressive tone and paying back in the same coin there.

One is barefeet. The other has shoes.

LOL! Oh my God.

Look at who is coming out to defend Starlord and Mikey. Just look at them.

One of your own? Where did you pull that one from?

It is despicable that Indians are turning this topic into a Pakistan bashing contest. The attack occurred in Manchester and we have some Indian cockroaches making references to Pakistan. Thankfully the mods are banning a few Indian haters.

Just watch who is coming into this thread. It starts with Mikey and then Starlord. Starlord is no Pakistani. Guaranteed.

Yep. You I'm going over the material right now.

Just go through it. It is so obvious that mikey isnt who he says he is. Starlord isnt who says he is and look at all the others who are coming to drown this out. Starlord's friends, ie Areesh and war and peace are all connected. These are all Indians. LOL!

How about piping down on all the jihad and infidel propaganda in mosques and using mosques only for religious purposes?
Now i know ppl are going to tell me islam is a way of life. How about rethinking the way of life for the 21st century ?
Whats with always using violence to solve your problems and taking responsibility for your actions by not allowing others to use you ?

Says the Indian. Violence against minorities is a norm in India. Should we blame Hinduism? Stop dragging Islam into your own opinion.

We know who these people are and what their motivation is. We know who created them and with what purpose.

One of the worst days I have ever had. I went to sleep thinking it was a tragic accident and woke up at 01.00 discovering it was a terrorist assault. I couldn't even teach my students today, something they picked up on and the mood was so somber.
RIP our dear citizens. Your memories will live on. Any posters in the Manchester region should step forward and offer their services.

One of the worst days I have ever had. I went to sleep thinking it was a tragic accident and woke up at 01.00 discovering it was a terrorist assault. I couldn't even teach my students today, something they picked up on and the mood was so somber.
RIP our dear citizens. Your memories will live on. Any posters in the Manchester region should step forward and offer their services.

Waz, this incident is tragic. What is more tragic is what is happening in this thread on this board. There is an infestation of Indians here either pretending to be Pakistan,Brit or American. I implore you to go through this thread and check out who is posting here. Many of them are not Pakistani, Brit or American. They are Indians. This is terrible for the image of Pakistanis and Muslims. These people serve no purpose other than to defame us. The proof is in the posts. Thank you.

no I'm not, though it's not anything nearly as bad as being a salafist zealot. It is not as expansionist ideology as far as I know, and not one I subscribe to anyway.

I was just responding to his extremely aggressive tone and paying back in the same coin there.

These people are not one of our own. Get your facts correct. These Kharajite animals didn't spare their own prophet. They turned their back on our beloved prophet and accused him of being unjust.

Suspected bomber identified as 22-year-old Salman Abedi

Born in Manchester in 1994 the second youngest of four children her parents were Libyan refugees who came to the UK to escape the Gaddafi regime.

His mother, Samia Tabbal, 50, and father, Ramadan Abedi, a security officer, were both born in Libya but appear to have emigrated to London before moving to the Fallowfield area of south Manchester where they have lived for at least ten years.

He grew up in the Whalley Range area, just yards from the local girl's high school, which hit the headlines in 2015 when twins and grade A pupils, Zahra and Salma Halane, who were both aspiring medical students, left their homes and moved to Isil controlled Syria.

They then had Hashem Abedi, now 20, and daughter Jomana, 18. Jomana, who has two Facebook profiles, attended Whalley Range High School before apparently working at Didsbury Mosque in 2013.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ttack-22-killed-suicide-bomber-ariana-grande/

So his family came as refugees......... Vermin like him were usually polar opposites of the more placid sub-conetient Muslims, and have no attachment to the country.

In Manchester there is racial harmony and no problems with Muslims or any other faith . It's unnerving that a local boy became a suicide bomber?

images-1.jpg

Not verified image. But looks like this was the suicide bomber Salman Abedi.

Back
Top Bottom