What's new

BREAKING: Manchester Arena blast - Several dead after explosion at concert

In Manchester there is racial harmony and no problems with Muslims or any other faith . It's unnerving that a local boy became a suicide bomber?

Muslims are not a holistic entity. If you look at the trends amongst new Muslim arrivals who have come from other countries, the level of extremism is shocking.
This didn't come as a surprise to me or anyone else involved in tackling the radical threat.

Like I said, I didn't mean to generalize.

but what have they ever said about their prophet ? They claim to be the purest of muslims and are driven by the saudi style extremist ideology as far as I know. Muslims in the west should take the lead and purge/banish them from those 'kuffar' lands forever, Anjem Chutry and his lot etc

Dude 1stly no western media channel covers muslims (rare chance you see muslims in news is when they are doing something bad.
2ndly even if we do raise our voice to make an effort for peace then theres people that work too hard to suppress our voice ex sean hannity is one example.
3rdly and back to square one after being discouraged by the radical said above when we get quiet the world once again blames us for keeping silent.

We are stuck in a continuous circle.

You guys need to come out of burqas and take revenge. Trust me, if something like this was done by any country against India then we would have attacked that country without considering economic losses etc

Where are these Indians coming from? Posters we have ever seen are coming here to cry crocodile tears and incite further violence.

@waz

Lol you're a delusional conspiracy theorist, I guess Muslims are completely innocent and Islam is the religion of peace
"Palestinians" never existed before 1947

You still pretending to be Israeli? How many times have I told you that your act is getting old and weary. Come back as a native American Shaman. Freshen it up a bit you fraud.

Also for all the pakistani or muslim posters here.

This incident is indeed very sad
BUT

When France, Britain, or Belgium are attacked the whole world mourns. People change their profile pictures, theres various hashtags like #pray for paris, #not afraid, #iamcharliehebdo, #we stand with paris and the like. BUT 150 children were massacred in Pakistan who stood with us, who changed their profile picture, who said pray for pakistan. The answer is very few, if at all.

So this goes a long way to show the double standards of the west.

You still pretending to be Israeli? How many times have I told you that your act is getting old and weary. Come back as a native American Shaman. Freshen it up a bit you fraud.
WHY WOULD I PRETEND TO BE AN ISRAELI, GIVE ME A REASON

Also for all the pakistani or muslim posters here.

This incident is indeed very sad
BUT

When France, Britain, or Belgium are attacked the whole world mourns. People change their profile pictures, theres various hashtags like #pray for paris, #not afraid, #iamcharliehebdo, #we stand with paris and the like. BUT 150 children were massacred in Pakistan who stood with us, who changed their profile picture, who said pray for pakistan. The answer is very few, if at all.

So this goes a long way to show the double standards of the west.

Are you insane? That made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

WHY WOULD I PRETEND TO BE AN ISRAELI, GIVE ME A REASON

Typing in capitals means you are rumbled. I am right about you.

Not only this,

We as a nation have had to withstand a huge number of explosion after explosion, where state sponsored actors pretending to be muslim have killed so many of our own. But instead of the international community standing with us they all have made coordinated efforts to isolate and abandon us even thise whom we considered as muslim brothers. Even so, that instead of helping they turned to blame us for every evil and told us to do more. How is that fair??????

Several people were banned by myself just now. I'll ask again. Please show respect and do not indulge in off-topic talk, silly arguments and most importantly a ghastly mild justification for what happened. I do not like the whole "it's very sad what happened BUT". :tsk:

Two different people, one wearing skin tight jeans, the other wearing slim cut jeans. It doesn't take a genius to notice the different type of blue jeans let alone body shape.

Reported for trolling.

RIP to innocents.
yeah 2 different people thats what im saying and claim me for trolling?

Are you ok sir?

Mostly children were targeted...

what hurts most are all those empty words..."we must stand united".

No, we must not stand united. We must adress the problem and must do what must be done.

I cant imagine what the families go through. I could not imagine how to live through that.

Both banned for one day guys. I'm sorry, you ignored two clearly written warnings and engaged in posts that bring this thread into disrepute.

Mostly children were targeted...

what hurts most are all those empty words..."we must stand united".

No, we must not stand united. We must adress the problem and must do what must be done.

I cant imagine what the families go through. I could not imagine how to live through that.

Indeed a very highly condemnable act , as was the attack on school children in Pakistan

now could you summarize the solution that must be done that will stop or prevent these type of attacks all across the world ?

Back
Top Bottom