What's new

BREAKING: Manchester Arena blast - Several dead after explosion at concert

What are you talking about? Nobody does this to themselves.
Having low birth rates, Taking in huge numbers of immigrants and refugees from Muslim countries to repair their low birth rate.

Who told you that? Britain, France and a few others are already involved in this war.
France is fighting in Africa. Britain is providing some supplies to anti-ISIS forces. But I'm unaware of Britain committing any of its own military to the battle.

There are Yemeni Muslims living in Newcastle area since 1940s and nobody had any problems with them Most brits don't even know about them. Then the Pakistani Muslims who came in 60s and 70 in Manchester in very large numbers. Again no probs.
But this new generation? It's a different story.

These refugees are a different breed. These aren't ordinary refugees. Many of them have witnessed tremendous bloodshed and violence. You tell me how a teenage boy can even think of carrying out such an act? This wasn't some grown man who had nothing to lose and screwed up during his life. A grown person with solid convictions and skewed views. It goes to show where we stand today. The world is one screwed up place.

It's not? Sorry, I missed it, then.

Links, please.

Members of Special Forces/Regular mentors have been taking part in support/military operations in both Syria and Iraq for several months now. The links are out there, just google.

And someone removed. The moderators here are as useless as most of the members here. I guess I will stick to Skyscrapercity.

Why don't you just take a walk already? You don't have to announce it. LOL at skyscrapercity. Give the greetings to gentem if you aren't him. Stop criticizing the mods. They have done a splendid job.

And someone removed. The moderators here are as useless as most of the members here. I guess I will stick to Skyscrapercity.

LOL! Why do Indians start crying and beating their chests when they dont get their own way? Feel free to post wherever you like. Do you feel proud of yourself when you behave like this?

Why don't you just take a walk already? You don't have to announce it.

Indian tantrum. Babies......

Back
Top Bottom