What's new

BREAKING: Manchester Arena blast - Several dead after explosion at concert

I am still waiting for al jazeeza to say that Salman abedi was british-libyan eventhough dailymail said so.

Indeed a very highly condemnable act , as was the attack on school children in Pakistan

now could you summarize the solution that must be done that will stop or prevent these type of attacks all across the world ?

I said my opinion often enough. There is no need to elaborate this further in the face of this horror.

More details emerge about Abedi
Salman Abedi, the suspected suicide bomber, was a student at Salford University.

Dr Sam Grogan, the university's Pro-Vice Chancellor Student Experience, said: "All at the University of Salford are shocked and saddened by the events of last night. Our thoughts are with all those involved, their families and their friends.

Follow
Salford University

✔@SalfordUni

Buildings being evacuated on Peel Park campus; New Adelphi, Lady Hale and Clifford Whitworth library. Please follow instructions from staff.

6:51 PM - 23 May 2017

"We have provided, and continue to provide, support to all students and staff who have been affected."

He also said that in an "unrelated incident" there was an evacuation of three buildings at the university "as a precautionary measure for a short period of time earlier this evening".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ttack-22-killed-suicide-bomber-ariana-grande/

All good bro. I'm a Southerner, and none of my family were at the concert.
pity that the web was filled by Indian trolls wishing and celebrating that the attacker was a Pakistani
and although the intensity has come down but some scumbags are still insisting that it was a Pakistani.
despite being repeatedly told that it was a British Born guy of Libyan origin.
Pakistanis being Pakistanis also become defensive and start responding to trolls as well and in the end the victims are forgotten.

may the innocent souls of yesterday's attack rest in peace just like the souls of all those nameless and countless souls in east from the middle east and beyond.

I should have mentioned this earlier: Kudos to Pakistani officials for not waiting to discover the bomber's descent and origin before condemning his evil deed.
Pakistan is always quick to condemn duch terror attacks. Pakistan never waits for identification of origin of the attacker.
wonder why you were trying to drag ys in this. trust me Libya is not a Pakistani state

Pakistan is always quick to condemn duch terror attacks. Pakistan never waits for identification of origin of the attacker.
wonder why you were trying to drag ys in this -
I have had the strong impression that some political leaders wait to hear who did the deed and its claimed purpose before condemning it.

I first noticed this in the aftermath of the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing: only when it was learned that the likely perp was a white supremacist did the Saudis condemn it. As far as I know there was NO connection, either real or suspected, to Arabs or Muslims, so it would have been better if KSA had remained silent. Their unprompted and tardy statement implied that the Saudis would not have condemned the bombing if the perpetrator had represented a party or cause they supported.

Do Muslims believe that the attacker has reached paradise since, despite his faults, he nonetheless succeeded at killing infidels?
Eventually. Occording to all Abraham religions everyone eventually will be relocated to heaven/paradise after paying for their sins in the fiery depths of hell. Where their soul will be ripped apart from inside out and tortured for a very long time. Is that about it?

I have had the strong impression that some political leaders wait to hear who did the deed and its claimed purpose before condemning it.

I first noticed this in the aftermath of the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing: only when it was learned that the likely perp was a white supremacist did the Saudis condemn it. As far as I know there was NO connection, either real or suspected, to Arabs or Muslims, so it would have been better if KSA had remained silent. Their unprompted and tardy statement implied that the Saudis would not have condemned the bombing if the perpetrator had represented a party or cause they supported.

Wrong.

Saudi Arabia condemned 9/11 despite the hijackers being mostly Saudis.

He is burning in hell for killing innocent human beings.
I see The Independent's story says that while ISIS took credit it did not call him a suicide bomber but a "soldier of the caliphate". The Manchester police say the bomb was carried, not worn like a suicide belt. So maybe he wasn't suicidal but simply planned to place the bomb which ISIS remotely triggered anyway. Maybe even a dupe? Does he still go to hell?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom