What's new

BREAKING: Manchester Arena blast - Several dead after explosion at concert

RIP

If people died in a stampede, their clothes will not be ripped and bloody, it had to have a destruction force to make this kind of rips. Unless you are claiming people got crazy and rip off other people clothes, otherwise a stampede does not make sense.

Stampede injury mostly consistent with internal injury. The existence of traumatic injury suggest otherwise.

(PS. I was a Counter Intelligence Officer with the US Army, 2005-2006 I know what a real bomb blast victim looks like)
Looks to be more like a bomb attack. Even confirmed as a suicide attack from latest reports.

People tweeting about missing children who cannot be reached is breaking my heart. I can't even imagine what the loved ones are going through. No parent deserves this! No human deserves this!

What is even more sick is knowing radical islamists celebrating and planning the killing of the next child while praising their lord.. sickening to the core.

RIP .. very sad day.

Dashcam footage apparently shows Manchester explosion (video)

Source: The Guardian

I am in Manchester actually talking to people who were there. You are in some other country so my opinion is more well informed than yours.
Stop trying to be the know all. Whatever it was , bomb explosion or otherwise, peoples opinions are divided.
Specially the videos posted show no smoke or fire

Sky news on YouTube has interviewed several eyewitness and they claimed there was smoke.

Here's another eyewitness:

The 17-year-old girl, who asked not to be named, said she was looking for her mum, last seen in the post-explosion chaos. She and her auntie were with two Mancunian women searching local hospitals. They know her mum’s boyfriend was injured and has been located, but the mum is missing.

They asked not to be named in case they worried family back home. But the teenager said: “When the concert ended we heard a really big explosion, there was smoke coming out.

Source: The Guardian

BBC is reporting ' shrapnel like injuries ' from the local paramedics.

RIP. Hope no one else gets hurt

RIP to the departed souls no matter what religion or nationality they are.

This is disgusting. I just pray to God that it wasn't a Pakistani involved in this BS. Kaafi badnaam ker dala hai hamaray mulak ko.
I hope no Pakistani did this otherwise Trump and Muslim ummah will have to shower pakistan collectively. Oops both sharifs are there.

RIP to the dead and speedy recovery to the injured. This menace of terrorism needs to be rooted for once and for all whether state sponsored like Indian terrorism in Pakistan or by extremist groups like ISIS and DAESH. World needs to fight this together

Many Pakistanis in Manchester, chances of someone blowing him are looking high. Hopefully not, finger crossed

Targetting civilians is cowardice.
ISIS etc must only focus their operations on enemy's defence installations/personel etc.
I think the world is okay with terrorists and mercenary armies killing each other.Civilian life should be dragged out of this conflict.

Him and you asking me to condemn terror in Pakistan on this thread is absolute derailment of the thread. YES I CONDEMN the terror taking place in Pakistan. NOW DON'T DERAIL THE THREAD FURTHER AND MAKE THIS ABOUT YOU. PLEASE

Turn off your caps lock. And now that you've finished trolling. Please move on so I can post updates. Thanks.

NBC News, an American news source, is also calling it a suicide attack. Al-Jazeera English called it a suicide attack an hour ago. No official conformation from UK yet.

Multiple senior U.S. law enforcement officials briefed by British authorities told NBC News that forensic evidence at the scene — including a body found at the blast site — indicated a suicide attack. British and U.S. law enforcement officials said they believed they had tentatively identified the bomber.

Source: 19 Killed in ‘Appalling Suicide Attack’ After Ariana Grande Concert in U.K. (NBC News)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom