What's new

BREAKING: Manchester Arena blast - Several dead after explosion at concert

Police hasn't classed it as such now, but from beginning. Witness statement suggest otherwise, but let's see.
That is a complete and fabricated lie one expects from the religious ocean of silent supporters. I am in Manchester and the police were reluctant to class this as a terrorists attack. They referred to it as a "incident" until they confirmed from preliminary evidence and having gathered information from the walking wounded that this was a terror attack.
American sources are intimating that it was a suicide bomber.

More eyewitness reports from our north of England reporter. The Guardian is not publishing the names of children involved:

One 16-year-old boy says he and his two friends had come from Lincoln for this evening’s show. They were sat next to the stage when they heard explosions as the performance came to an end. “A lot of people are saying that there were two explosions, but we all heard three,” he says.

It sounded like a gun shot. At first we thought it as a balloon, but then we felt the vibrations and stuff so we realised it wasn’t a balloon. Our parents heard the explosion from [their] hotel.

A 15-year-old girl tells the Guardian: “There were people falling over the chairs trying to get away and when we were running out we saw blood up the walls.”

Source: The Guardian

Controlled explosion in Cathedral Gardens:

May all innocent souls rest in peace...

This madness should be ended. Everyone responsible for such barbaric acts should be killed with no mercy.

Too early to say anything....

Lets all wait for the details to emerge. We don't know what happened. Seems like casualties happened during stampede

That is a complete and fabricated lie one expects from the religious ocean of silent supporters. I am in Manchester and the police were reluctant to class this as a terrorists attack. They referred to it as a "incident" until they confirmed from preliminary evidence and having gathered information from the walking wounded that this was a terror attack.
American sources are intimating that it was a suicide bomber.
Oh shut up idiot. You are no police chief and right now it's many opinions flying around. What I am saying was told to me by a non Muslim white colleague of mine who's daughter was at the arena .

RIP

People died in stampede.

If people died in a stampede, their clothes will not be ripped and bloody, it had to have a destruction force to make this kind of rips. Unless you are claiming people got crazy and rip off other people clothes, otherwise a stampede does not make sense.

Stampede injury mostly consistent with internal injury. The existence of traumatic injury suggest otherwise.

(PS. I was a Counter Intelligence Officer with the US Army, 2005-2006 I know what a real bomb blast victim looks like)

Last edited:
RIP

If people died in a stampede, their clothes will not be ripped and bloody, it had to have a destruction force to make this kind of rips. Unless you are claiming people got crazy and rip off other people clothes, otherwise a stampede does not make sense.

Stampede injury mostly consistent with internal injury. The existence of traumatic injury suggest otherwise.

(PS. I was a Counter Intelligence Officer with the US Army, 2005-2006 I know what a real bomb blast victim looks like)

To be fair to him, all major media outlets were reporting a stampede incident following sounds of an explosion.

So sad. :( RIP young souls. Whats the point of an attack on a crowd of teenage girls? Only helps prove their foolishness and cowardice more.

Surely you must know that no Pakistani or muslim can commit such an act. PDF members all know it was funded by RAW to defame the good name of muslims in a false flag operation. Anything else is all a conspiracy.

False... Mr. Moo par ram ram baghaal may chooree...

Hindutva Raw keeps their activities of blowing up children primarily in Baluchistan and Pakistan... they won't dare do this in UK

Hope the British authorities catch the terrorist and all those involved in this horrific attack.

To be fair to him, all major media outlets were reporting a stampede incident following sounds of an explosion.

Not saying Stampede is not possible, but they are claiming an explosion is made up.

Stampede may contribute to some casualty, but there are DEFINITELY something traumatic like a bomb to create these type of injury

BBBpAZE.jpg

How the clothes ripped up and blood bled.

manchester-art5.jpg

Blood Splatter suggested that blood is spray on by kinetic force.

Oh shut up idiot. You are no police chief and right now it's many opinions flying around. What I am saying was told to me by a non Muslim white colleague of mine who's daughter was at the arena .

I am a Mancunian for 40 years an live 4 miles from from the arena. Unlike the underwater excusers of terrorists, I am quoting the Manchester Police and the BBC. The police for the first hour called this an "incident" and not a terrorist attack. As for your "non muslim gora colleague" ( he is gora so every Pakistani bows down to listen to the gospel truth) who told you, you claim, either he doesn't exist or may have partaken in the heroin that PIA supplies in Manchester

Back
Top Bottom