What's new

BREAKING: Manchester Arena blast - Several dead after explosion at concert

Yeah that's what I been told . Also no smoke or fire visible in all those videos being posted online. Something was amplified by sound system and people panicked.
However it is now a major incident with multiple casualties. 50 kids were taken to a nearby superstore for refuge as they lost patents in the stampede.

NBC news is saying it's being investigated as suicide bombing incident.

You need to chill out mate, whether it was bomb blast or helium balloon or sound system explosion, nobody is doing any acting here. If it indeed was a malfunction, they will report it that way.

shut up dont teach me you dont research these things ok donald trump is in israel he needs make things happen.

IRA ? Jeremy Corban followers, cause IRA investigation before elections ? ISIS ?
or deep organizations as revenge for Brexit ?
Pray for the injured #prayformanchester

Rubbish.
No smoke or fire reported. Just a loud pop.

I hope that's not the case but I'm just reporting the latest news. There's a high chance it isn't terrorism, we have to wait and see.
shut up dont teach me you dont research these things ok donald trump is in israel he needs make things happen.

If you believe in any theories, it's nothing to do with Trump.

uk has cameras everywere like big brother and manchester is heavy camera area.
still all you see is poor short clips i am sure iphones, samsung andriods have very decent cameras to capture a scene.

I hope that's not the case but I'm just reporting the latest news. There's a high chance it isn't terrorism, we have to wait and see.

If you believe in any theories, it's nothing to do with Trump.

theries that have been proven like operation gladio. what about uss liberty to blame egypt.

On CNN its say that UK police is still investigating it , lets not jump to conclusion and start fighting over nothing , from the looks of the footage on CNN and BBC , the people got scratches who are coming out, and Hall does not have any spot completely destroyed like it would have happened in a possible Suicide attack .. still lets wait till UK Police gives a statement

British police has now classified this attack as terror related.

DAeGet9XgAEEb_c.jpg:large

UK police to detonate second suspect device at Manchester Arena.

Explosion was in the foyer area when the concert had finished and people were leaving. 19 dead so far. One person near the foyer was blown through 2 sets of doors, he is alive.
reports of ball bearings in the foyer area

British police has now classified this attack as terror related.

DAeGet9XgAEEb_c.jpg:large

UK police to detonate second suspect device at Manchester Arena.
Police hasn't classed it as such now, but from beginning. Witness statement suggest otherwise, but let's see.

Isis needs to eliminated... hope it wasn't any Pak - Brits involved because it will have a bad fallout... given the population of Manchester it isn't too hard to say probably it was...

Back
Top Bottom