What's new

BREAKING: Manchester Arena blast - Several dead after explosion at concert

False... Mr. Moo par ram ram baghaal may chooree...

Hindutva Raw keeps their activities of blowing up children primarily in Baluchistan and Pakistan... they won't dare do this in UK

Hope the British authorities catch the terrorist and all those involved in this horrific attack.

Surely what you mean is that that the fanciful lies you invent for Pakistanis would be laughed at by anyone who possesses half his sanity in the UK

Not saying Stampede is not possible, but they are claiming an explosion is made up.

Stampede may contribute to some casualty, but there are DEFINITELY something traumatic like a bomb to create these type of injury

View attachment 398602

How the clothes ripped up and blood bled.

View attachment 398603

Blood Splatter suggested that blood is spray on by kinetic force.

I don't think he's claiming that, there were just different rumors until the past half hour. It's now clearly a terror attack, but we have to wait for details regarding an active bomber or device used. Any updates to confirm??

1QHOaxi.png

Guy looks handsome and educated. Shame he still joined a terrorist organisation.

I don't think he's claiming that, there were just different rumors until the past half hour. It's now clearly a terror attack, but we have to wait for details regarding an active bomber or device used. Any updates to confirm??

Well, he did, well, he said it was a pop in the balloon and trigger a stampede.....

I would really like to see how a pop of a balloon can make these type of injury :)

Anyway, yes, the MET and Scotland Yard are part of this investigation now, and I assume Mi-6 is also on it, I have send a message to my friends in the MI-6 but probably he is working on this now and yet to have time to response. But from the public source, it is likely to be 3 bomber with suicide vest, 2 detonations (or 1 detonation and 1 partial) and 1 bomb vest was detonated.

I am a Mancunian for 40 years an live 4 miles from from the arena. Unlike the underwater excusers of terrorists, I am quoting the Manchester Police and the BBC. The police for the first hour called this an "incident" and not a terrorist attack. As for your "non muslim gora colleague" ( he is gora so every Pakistani bows down to listen to the gospel truth) who told you, you claim, either he doesn't exist or may have partaken in the heroin that PIA supplies in Manchester
I don't care from which hole you are. You were saying I am calling it as balloon pop and stampede due to some religion and I said that was told to me by someone who's daughter was actually there and have no religious affiliation . So now go back to your weed smoking and stop quoting me.

1QHOaxi.png

Guy looks handsome and educated. Shame he still joined a terrorist organisation.

Looks to be from Caucus region, possibly Syrian Arab .... This is a sad situation overall, and is sad for us Muslims that our young men are throwing themselves at death and dangerous situations in various conflicts. It's a shame our and foreign governments have not done enough to resolve the conflicts in the region and making these guys feel defeated and join various hardline groups.

Last edited:
Well, he did, well, he said it was a pop in the balloon and trigger a stampede.....

I would really like to see how a pop of a balloon can make these type of injury :)

Anyway, yes, the MET and Scotland Yard are part of this investigation now, and I assume Mi-6 is also on it, I have send a message to my friends in the MI-6 but probably he is working on this now and yet to have time to response. But from the public source, it is likely to be 3 bomber with suicide vest, 2 detonations (or 1 detonation and 1 partial) and 1 bomb vest was detonated.
I am in Manchester actually talking to people who were there. You are in some other country so my opinion is more well informed than yours.
Stop trying to be the know all. Whatever it was , bomb explosion or otherwise, peoples opinions are divided.
Specially the videos posted show no smoke or fire

The Police held a press conference in which the following was confirmed, most of it is already public:
  • Chief Constable Ian Hopkins says reports were received at 10.33pm of an explosion.
  • He says 19 people have died, with a further 50 people injured and being treated at hospitals across Greater Manchester.
  • We are currently treating this as a terrorist incident until we have further information…
  • This is clearly a very concerning time for everyone. We are doing all that we can.
  • He says police are working with other officials to investigate the circumstances of the explosion.
  • He asks people to avoid the area around the arena while the investigation is ongoing.
  • No identities of those killed or injured have been confirmed.

Last edited:
Specially the videos posted show no smoke or fire

The videos are from the arena where the concert took place. The explosion was in the foyer, not visible in any footage, where the entrance and merchandise sales were. This is the largest event arena in Europe.

Greater Manchester Police have said there have been a "number of confirmed fatalities".

People attending a pop concert by Ariana Grande fled the stadium after hearing the noises, which Twitter users have described as sounding like gunshots.

Emergency services have rushed to the scene.

One Twitter user wrote: "Honestly worst night of my existence. Just kept running from Manchester Arena for my life."

Greater Manchester Police tweeted: "Police responded to reports of a serious incident at Manchester Arena. Please stay away from the area."

Thouands of concert-goers rushed out of the Manchester Arena after the loud bangs

Emergency services rushed to the scene
Speaking to MEN, eyewitness Sasina Akhtar said she saw young girls screaming and wih "blood on them" after the loud bangs were heard.

She said: “She did her last song, we were in the lower tier and there was an explosion behind us at the back of the arena.

“We saw young girls with blood on them, everyone was screaming and people were running. There was lots of smoke.”

Concert goers and people near the area also took to Twitter to report that "loud bangs" and an "explosion" was heard in the aftermath.

One person tweeted: "The explosion happened 30 seconds after Ariana got off stage in Manchester Arena, so terrifying."

Another Twitter user posted: "Just been at Manchester Arena and heard a massive bang, saw smoke and everyone just started running and screaming."

And one person wrote: "Just heard a huge bang from Manchester arena?! Seen loads of people screaming and running out from my balcony?!"

Matt Ledger, 19, who was at the concert with two friends, told Express.co.uk: “We were at the arena and we heard a huge bang.

“Kids were crying, mums were picking their kids up and running for the exits - there were people lying injured and being trampled on as everyone tried to get out.

“The bang made everyone shake.”

944121.jpg

Suzy Mitchell, 26, who lives opposite the venue, said a huge bang rocked the venue.

She said: “ just heard a huge bang from my bed, came out to the front of my apartments (we're on the top floor so have perfect view) and everyone was running away in big crowds.

"The bang was so big I heard it from my room which is at the back of the apartment blocks.

"Currently lots of emergency services going to and from. But can't see anything substantial as of yet except fleeing people and lots of cars."

Images have emerged on social media of concert-goers fleeing the scene
Some reports have suggested the loud bangs may have been caused by a blown speaker.

The noises were heard after the concert finished.

Trainlines out of Manchester Victoria station are currently blocked and emergency services are in attendance, according to Network Rail.

Social media users are reporting helicopters flying overheard as emergency services try to deal with the incident.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/807967/Manchester-Arena-terror-bomb-fears-explosion
Wtf man. The cowards responsible for this must be punished severely. My condolences to the victims and their families. May the deceased rest in peace.

Confirmed: Suicide attack (AJE News)

Update:

The North West ambulance service says it has taken 59 casualties from Manchester Arena to hospitals across the city. It says it also treated “a number of walking wounded on scene”.

Source: The Guardian

Last edited:
Looks to be from Caucus region, possibly Syrian Arab .... This is a sad situation overall, and is sad for us Muslims that our young men are throwing themselves at death and dangerous situations in various conflicts. It's a shame our and foreign governments have not done enough to resolve the conflicts in the region and making these guys feel defeated and join various hardline groups.
Our leaders are corrupt and the worst scum of the earth. This young man could have been doing something constructive with his life but he just ended up being another chess piece for the global elites.

Back
Top Bottom