What's new

BREAKING: Manchester Arena blast - Several dead after explosion at concert

RIP, speedy recovery to the injured. It's unclear what caused the explosions but preliminary reports via observing the injured suggest pressure cooker type bombs were set off.

Some freelancer on twitter, shame on him...:

David Leavitt‏Verified account @David_Leavitt
MULTIPLE CONFIRMED FATALITIES at Manchester Arena. The last time I listened to Ariana Grande I almost died too.

anyone claim responsibility yet ? ISIS fcukers take responsibilities for such Coward's act like they have done something great , despite i still pray that no Muslim is involved but whatever the reason could be for the blast, so many people lost their lives :(

yea my sister just got home about 30 minutes ago. she was at the concert.
she said the blast was nearby it went off twice. she was told by people to quickly exit the building etc.
But Waa told by someone at concert it was a helium balloon pop, amplified by sound system.

my sis said it sounded like sound system or something big fell.

listen all you gotta do is compare real bomb blast like afganistan were ones clothes are totally torn apart but these ones the clothes are intact. search crisis actors.

listen all you gotta do is compare real bomb blast like afganistan were ones clothes are totally torn apart but these ones the clothes are intact. search crisis actors.

You need to chill out mate, whether it was bomb blast or helium balloon or sound system explosion, nobody is doing any acting here. If it indeed was a malfunction, they will report it that way.

Yeah that's what I been told . Also no smoke or fire visible in all those videos being posted online. Something was amplified by sound system and people panicked.
However it is now a major incident with multiple casualties. 50 kids were taken to a nearby superstore for refuge as they lost patents in the stampede.

Back
Top Bottom