What's new

Boy, Five, Begs Soldiers Not To Take His Dad

hard to remain calm in thz situation
poor lil boy

why the f**** couldnt the soldiers just warn the guy and let him off instead of tormenting the child !! this is what happens when we create stupid boundaries for our egos satisfaction.

nothing beats the pic of the terror and fear on the face of the palestinian child who was being shielded by his father in a shooting incident in palestine. the child's face full of terror was clear in the pic. and then they showed a pic of the same child dead being carried by his crying father.

why cant they live in peace

Ya Allah .. Wallah it's a very painfull clip to watch ..heart breaking..

regards
Jailer

Holy crap!

Its so tormenting to watch that. Poor innocent kid.

Basterds, all of them. Nobody wants peace, nobody wants to find a middle ground for peace and in the process kill innocence!

Pray that inspite of all this, the child still retains some amount of innocence and wonder for this world.

How disingenuous. Most of the Jews of Hebron were killed in an infamous massacre organized by the Arab community of Hebron in 1929. The survivors evacuated by the British. link When the Jews returned decades later the Arabs at first feared they would be massacred or at least completely evicted in turn. That didn't happen, because the Jews showed the Arabs great mercy - something this old woman, who may be old enough to remember first-hand what crimes her community is guilty of, conveniently forgets.

The water issue is a sensitive one, especially in this community where Arabs and Jews not just live in close proximity, but share the same holy sites. As for the arrest, it appears the boy could have been restrained by his mother, but she chose to pull at the soldiers instead.

:tdown:

Please Solomon, not this again. Can you not understand that child's grief. Children are innocent, a random psychologist was so moved at this clip he called authorities to offer the child counciling.

By the way please don't push this "Jews showed the Arabs great mercy" !!!!!!! what nonsense:

Here is the account of a jewish soldier who destroyed a palestinian village in 1948 the day of the Naqba:

"I am writing through tears. I wept when I saw the photo of the ruined village of al-Sanbariyya because it was my former brother-in-law who helped destroy the village and the lives of those who lived there. My now deceased brother-in-law was born in Los Angeles and after World War II decided he wanted to live in Palestine. He met his wife-to-be at a training camp somewhere in the midwest. While at the camp many of the people decided they wanted to build a kibbutz in then Palestine. I am not sure that they gave a thought to the fact that they would be taking the lands of others. But then, I don't know. I wasn't there.

My brother-in-law went to Palestine on a ship smuggling refugees into the country when the ship was stopped by the British. He jumped ship and swam to shore and soon he met up with the other Americans. They received weapons, probably from the Haganah, and went to the northern part of Palestine to begin the ethnic cleansing of the land so that they could build kibbutz Maayan Baruch.
It was a few years later that I met my brother-in-law when he and his wife came to Los Angeles for my marriage to his younger brother. I will never forget how he laughed as he described the frightened villagers fleeing their homes as they left their shoes by the door and their pots on the stove. Later, in an internet search, I found out that the village had been called al-Sanbariyya and had been home to 130 families. His story bothered me but I was young and caught up in the story of Israel. It was only after the 1967 war that I started having doubts and as I read more and more history of Israel/Palestine, not always easy to come by, I discovered the incredible injustices that had been done to the Palestinian people, injustices that continue to this day.
As a Jew who was raised to believe in justice for all peoples, I believe that it is my obligation to speak out about Israel and to try in whatever way possible to bring about a better life in Palestine for the people who belong there... The people who were so cruelly evicted from their lands.
Name of author withheld by the Sakakini."
Bibliography

Lets set the record straight:
This is not about Jew bashing, so you can stop your Semitic protection program right here. It is about the psychological trauma suffered by an innocent little child.

No matter how much these zionists rationalize their crimes, there time is running out. These criminal terrorist Jews will meet their fateful end at the very hands of Jesus the True Messiah whom the Jews denied 2000 years ago!

So it has been written, so it shall be done! Inshallah

bloody zionists. they think they can ruin the future generations of the Palestinians, they're badly mistaken. these zionists will never be able to kill the determination, the soul, the faith of the Palestinians.

No matter how much these zionists rationalize their crimes, there time is running out. These criminal terrorist Jews will meet their fateful end at the very hands of Jesus the True Messiah whom the Jews denied 2000 years ago!

So it has been written, so it shall be done! Inshallah

yeah, justice will be served INSHALLAH. :sniper::devil:

Back
Top Bottom