What's new

Boy, Five, Begs Soldiers Not To Take His Dad

And so a Jew apologist steps in... well what ticked me off was Solomon2's insensitive cold response to the original post.
That is what makes these incidents such effective propaganda; to point out what is going on and in what context makes one appear cold and heartless. Can you suggest a better approach?

Most of the posters here differ with you, as they see it as a chance to bash Israel. I didn't need to post a comment for that to happen. I did need to post a comment to point out that this coverage is about exploiting a child's trauma for political advantage.

You mean you, because so far only you have been defending this stupidity, the rest of the contributors have corrected you... Sorry Soloman, you know me. You know i am liberal when it comes to Israel as are 95% of the people on this forum.

Remember that futile poll you ran "When did you decide you hated Israel" you got your answer there, non of us HATE Israel, nor do we WISH to "bash" Israel, we only want justice for the people of both nations.

Solomon here is a site for you to check out...

hint: A glorious example of one of the innumerable acts of mercy by your innocent little Zionist state.

From Beirut To Jerusalem - Eyewitness to Sabra-Shatila Massacre - Dr Ang Swee Chai

Your ringing the bell but no one is going to answer. He has made his mind up, us muslims take every opportunity to bash Isreal. That is why the clip was shown on SKY a company run by Rupert Murdock with isreali investors.... Fail Argument is fail argument.

I don't know what is more sad, him politicising the suffering this poor boy or defending the actions of those soldiers. (You know what, lets just imagine they were not Israeli but say Pakistan, would he be so equally defensive)???.... I wonder... :lol:

Death to Terrorist State of Israel, Terrorist allies of terrorist Israel and desi terrorist apologists

While you are at it why not say openly,"death to kafirs",female mullah wannabe :rofl:

@ontopic
When any of those soilders in that above video will say later,"We were just doing our duty,obeying orders".Let them remember the fact thats exactly what the Nazi war criminals said during the trials :angry:

Last edited:
@ontopic
When any of those soilders in that above video will say later,"We were just doing our duty,obeying orders".Let them remember the fact thats exactly what the Nazi war criminals said during the Trails :angry:

:tup::tup::tup::tup:

Death to Terrorist State of Israel, Terrorist allies of terrorist Israel and desi terrorist apologists

Careful Jana.. Looking at some of your posts, one would think you are refering to yourself in one of the categories above...:azn:

But I guess you were not refering to the terrorists I am thinking of..??

israil is the real mess on earth ohhhhhhhhh god clean it now enugh blood and tears.

While you are at it why not say openly,"death to kafirs",female mullah wannabe

:

:angel::angel: and i wonder why Indians here are seeing straw in their hat .

many Muslims are also allies of Terrorist State of Israel so there is no question of kafar or non-kafar

I would repeat Death to Terrorist State of Israel, its Terrorist allies, death to desi terrorist apologists who are speaking on behalf of Israel trying to be more loyal to the terrorist Israel more than Israel itself.

Solomon here is a site for you to check out...

hint: A glorious example of one of the innumerable acts of mercy by your innocent little Zionist state.
I know about the massacre. I know that it was carried out by Lebanese against Palestinians. I know it wasn't the first massacre carried out by Lebanese against Palestinians but the first carried out when Israelis were nearby - and the first the world cared about. I know that there are survivors who blame Israel even as they acknowledge their lives were saved by Israeli soldiers. I know that Israel publicly investigated its own commander and determined he was irresponsible to let Lebanese near Palestinians - he should have known what would happen.

Bottom line: I am cognizant of the CONTEXT of events. That's the difference between an accident, manslaughter, or murder, paying for or service or robbery, the ability to weigh justice or injustice. What about you?

The Jews are ethinic cleansers. Hitler recycled them like scum of the earth. Jews always dream to rule the world.

The Jews are ethinic cleansers. Hitler recycled them like scum of the earth. Jews always dream to rule the world.

Zionists i think Zionist Jews and their zionist allies are the ones who dream of ruling the world and killing humanity

Guys, don't waste time in arguing with Solomon & likes of him, nothing will change his or their mindset.

He is a staunch blinded supporter of the Terrorist State of Israel and no matter what you put infront of him, he will never ever condemn what the TSI does.

Even if you put a 1 day old child' body torn in pieces by Israeli air strike infront of him, he is gonna say, why was the 1 day old kid there at the site of the air strike, just like the excuse he put forward that the mother should have controlled the kid.

Pathetic are the Israeli govt and its people who support such a govt & the people who come to the support of such barbarians and such acts and justify it.

They have no mercy, neither they will show any, nor should be any given to these Israelis, they deserve what they do to others.

And just look at the reason for the child's father being taken away, stealing water from some sh-it hole Israeli settlement made on occupied land.

" Israeli forces raided the town of Bakka after accusing Palestinian farmers of stealing water from the nearby Jewish settlement of Kiryat Arba.

They pulled out irrigation pipes supplying vines and vegetable fields before arresting several villagers, including the boy's father.

Angry Palestinian residents say they have documents to prove they are registered with the Palestinian Water Authority, and are paying for the water they use.

They say it is the second time in a month police have removed their irrigation pipes.

"This land is the source of our income, and it is the cause of our struggle with the occupation since day one of the occupation," said Khaled's grandfather Badran Jaber.

"We live from it, we have no other job opportunity in light of unemployment reaching over 40% in the occupied territories."

The child's grandmother, Im Ghassan, added: "What right do they have to do this? Where can we go?

"This is our land, our home and nation, this is ours. We live here, we were born here, and we want to die here. Let them do what they want, we cannot do any more."

And when such Children grow up to be adults after seeing such arrogance, barbarity, nonhuman love from these occupiers , what are you gonna expect out of them to become ?? Answer is simple.

Back
Top Bottom