What's new

Boy, Five, Begs Soldiers Not To Take His Dad

the day will come when treez and stones will speak and say a jew is hiding behind me kill him, that day they will taste the pain of billions of innocent who were victems of these animals shamefull actions .

hehe, another illustration, hopefully an authentic one this time.

i don't have to justify my words , time will , i hope you live long enough to see it.

its all good dude. you need some english classes though, its hard to make out what you're trying to say. or, you're just being very clever in misusing english. i don't care to know really :lol:

Everything is clear in my sentences. Although You know How PKK killed more than 30000 innocent people until now, It was your same sided humanist mentality who called PKK like freedom fighter to justify Israel at every opportunity you have catched in forum. Above discussion is also another shame story of your poor actions. I have just typed my solution (Aversiveness and blood for blood) and its reasons to bring peace into ME.

"HELL" is what Israel needs to meet when they agreed on attacking ME countries such as Lebanon, Syria and Palestin.

Last edited:
Everything is clear in my sentences. Although You know How PKK killed more than 30000 innocent people until now, It was your same sided humanist mentality who called PKK like freedom fighter to justify Israel at every opportunity you have catched in forum. Above discussion is also another shame story of your poor actions. I have just typed my solution (Aversiveness and blood for blood) and its reasons to bring peace into ME.

i did not defend PKK in their methods. i just said freedom movements have some valid grounds. you may want to go back and read the post.
i have not defended israel even once either.
also, several times on this forum i have criticised india for causing unnecessary deaths in kashmir too.
so there you go.

:cheers:

you have given me a bad first impression of turks though i must say. high on your horse to nowhere :lol:

i did not defend PKK in their methods. i just said freedom movements have some valid grounds.
you have given me a bad first impression of turks though i must say. high on your horse to nowhere :lol:

Push your limits, You can make more speaking sentences than that after You have performed such a bad performance in this debate. At least, Stop commenting the sentences in accordance with your sided humanist mentality and ask once to the owner of the Word to learn the meaning of it before jumping into thread. Besides, Do not forget to study the real meanings of anti-semitizm and humanizm words one more to use them in forums... :)

Last edited:
hehe, i can barely understand what you say man. cool. i lost the debate. happy ? :)

they've certainly used excessive force at times and there might be historical attrocities involved too. i agree.

but what stops peace today is a mix of religion (position of jerusalem which can never be agreed upon) and hatred from the palestinians rooted in the past, a lot of it justifiable.

like kashmir, status quo doesn't work for palestianians and therefore peace is impossible.

the religion angle cannot be downplayed though. anti-semitism is a problem with all this 'every stone will say that kill the jew behind me' non sense and utterly baseless prophetic beliefs of people.

its just a bad bad situation whose answer i don't know. india doesn't unconditionally support israel btw, we're just military partners.

RR, I don't question your feelings about dead Jews, but about living ones. Re-reading what I wrote, I think I was wrong to equate you with TaimiKhan, who clearly aches to see Jews suffer. Yet do I err in pointing out that you fail to consider context, or that the ultimate responsibility for the child's trauma may be that his father is a crook, not that Israelis are criminals? That this sort of child trauma can and does take place in other countries when parents are arrested in front of their children?

Sorry Solomon to be saying this, but it seems you are once again twisting statements as per your own liking and understanding as that is what you want to keep thinking, not your fault though, i understand the mentality.

If you read my statement again, i specifically said about those who are doing the evil acts, those are are with these evils and support them, thus it means i am not saying anything about all of them or want to see all to suffer.

I also do watch international media news items and do see Jews in Israel as well as outside doing protest against the barbarity of their own govt as well as own Jews in power, and i have great respect for these people to be standing up to such an authoritative brutal regime inside their own govt as well as outside the occupied country.

So plzzz take this thing out of your mind that we want to see all Jews suffer, we want Jews to live in peace but not at the expense of others who are thrown out of their homes, who are butchered, slaughtered mercilessly by the brutal Israeli forces with money and weapons provided by its dad the USofA.

But yeah we would like to see those to suffer who have and are making the Palestinians suffer terribly, which of course does not makes all of the Jews, there are good ones too and i pray they always live a happy and peaceful life except for those who are killing people for fun.

So i hope this clarification is more then enough and you won't be twisting the facts and taking it to your congressman to put more sanctions on us & saying hey see whole Pakistan is anti-Jews, even if you do, what can we do as that is what has been going on, wrong perceptions about us.

Back
Top Bottom