What's new

Boy, Five, Begs Soldiers Not To Take His Dad

There is a common rule in battlefields. You have to defend yourself with the equivalent guns that Your enemy attacked on you. I mean If you can not shed blood of your enemy, The side who saw the gap proceeds as long as they get what they planned at first so Aversiveness is the most important factor against enemies. While one side is killing the innocent people and your soldiers however they want, You can not give flowers to them. You have to make difficult everything for them and That will make them feel like a Hell.

If you want to bring peace in ME, You have to provide aversiveness enough against enemies. I mean Blood by Blood. As long as World elites spoiled one side and some 3th world countries keep licking somewhere of Israel at everytime they have catched, The peace will be a dream against Israel-Palestine...

I can see rabid anti zionism , anti semitism and anti india sentiment in your words at the levels which make you a bloodthirsty bigot of the kind there really is no shortage of.

a perfect counterpoint to what blain2 was trying to assert.

best of luck with whatever it is that you wish to do.

I can see rabid anti zionism , anti semitism and anti india sentiment in your words at the levels which make you a bloodthirsty bigot of the kind there really is no shortage of.

a perfect counterpoint to what blain2 was trying to assert.

best of luck with whatever it is that you wish to do.

Those are so simple sentences to defend yourself.

When Israel killed thousands of civilians, There is nothing wrong but the brave people who defend their countries against terorist attacks but When someone said that It needs to give response to those ill people blood by blood, Some people whose job is licking somewhere of Israel in forums, start telling How anti-semitism is bad and How Humanism is needed around people. That is so simple discussion style and I think such sentences can just be typed by people who has nothing to do about the real point of current subject. If you have such humanist character, Do not forget to defend the rights of thousands of innocent civilians killed by Israel. Otherwise, You are just a troll who do not have any idea what you are talking about. BTW, As a remember, I do not like making discussion with trolls and idiots...

Last edited:

When Israel killed thousands of civilians, There is nothing wrong but the brave people who defend their countries against terorist attacks but When someone said that It needs to give response to those ill people blood by blood, Some people whose job is licking somewhere of Israel in forums, start telling How anti-semitism is bad and How Humanism is needed around people. If you have such humanist character, Do not forget to defend the rights of thousands of innocent civilians killed by Israel. Otherwise, You are just a troll who do not have any idea what you are talking about and I do not like making discussion with trolls and idiots...

Was your opinion the same prior to Israel's flotilla raid? :coffee:

When Israel killed thousands of civilians, There is nothing wrong but the brave people who defend their countries against terorist attacks but When someone said that It needs to give response to those ill people blood by blood, Some people whose job is licking somewhere of Israel in forums, start telling How anti-semitism is bad and How Humanism is needed around people. That is so simple discussion style and I think such sentences can just be typed by people who has nothing to do about the real point of current subject. If you have such humanist character, Do not forget to defend the rights of thousands of innocent civilians killed by Israel. Otherwise, You are just a troll who do not have any idea what you are talking about. BTW, As a remember, I do not like making discussion with trolls and idiots...

i have no intent of talking to you either. my point was for blain2.

i have no intent of talking to you either. my point was for blain2.

If you did not intend of talking with me, Do not quote what I typed to give response others and Stop trolling over my sentences to lick Israel!'s back...

If you did not intend of talking with me, Do not quote what I typed to give response others and Stop trolling over my sentences...

i didn't quote you actually. and watch who you call a troll. you're about as uncivil, disrespectful and bigoted as they come on this forum.

i didn't quote you actually. and watch who you call a troll. you're about as uncivil, disrespectful and bigoted as they come on this forum.

You asked a question with using my sentence with a negative approach and I explanined the reasons of my statements and You have quoted what I typed to respond as a troll to lick Israel.

Some people do not deserve respect. Especially the ones who is defending to kill the innocent people and looking at the situations from one side While using Humanism word !!!

As an advise, Learn the meaning of the sentences you are commonly using in forums such as terorism, Anti-semitizm, Humanism before entering a debate with members... Such a bad and sided discussion style shows you so easy while using those words, especially Humanism...

You asked a question with using my sentence with a negative approach and I explanined the reasons of my statements and You have quoted what I typed to respond as a troll to lick back of Israel as Many Indians are doing in forums.

Some people do not deserve respect. Especially the ones who is defending to kill the innocent people and looking at the situations from one side While using Humanism word !!!

As an advise, Learn the meaning of the sentences you are commonly using in forums before entering a debate with members...

dude, do you even understand india's relation with israel. do you even know my opinion on israel. this back licking non sense is so off the mark that its not even funny.

your hatred of israel is not on humanistic grounds as is very clear from your posts. i don't even understand how one can start 'hating' and wishing 'hell' on certain people because of humanistic sympathy for another group.

your hatred of israel is not on humanistic grounds as is very clear from your posts. i don't even understand how one can start 'hating' and wishing 'hell' on certain people because of humanistic sympathy for another group.

I have told How the works proceed in battlefields and adapted it into Israel-Palestin issue to bring peace in ME. My solution is aversiveness enough to keep sides from eachothers. Without aversivenes enough, It is seen How Israel is killing all those people to expand own borders into Palstinian lands. Aversiveness will bring both side enough headache(When it is needed) to stop own attacks over another. Works proceed like that between enemies in current warfare environment. It is called blood for blood. It has nothing to do with anti-semitism or other things you have typed above.

but It is normal to comment what I typed above like that with your current sided humanist mind to defend Israel at every opportunity you have catched. BTW, Using Anti-semitizm card While making discussion over this shows How an easy you are unfortunately...

Occupy the other's land illegally, Establish a country whose borders are expanding day by day, Feed your official policies with blood, Attack on Muslim civilians before elections, Make presure local muslim people to give off their birth places to construct your buildings, Use every type resources of the lands you have occupied and punish the local people who uses same water resources, opposite of his innocent Kid...

I hope One day, Those ill people will live hell in this World.

I think we understand english differently then.

If by this you meant that you just want to see an equalization of combat ability you've got some communication problems.

I think we understand english differently then.

If by this you meant that you just want to see an equalization of combat ability you've got some communication problems.

Honestly Do you have some problems with your mind ? I have typed How Israel acted against Muslims after spoiled like littile kids by USA. By this means, The Muslims targetted by Israel forces live HELL while living on earth.

The day when Israel will live same HELL or think to take equivalent reaction against Palistin-Lebonan-Syria Before attacking on them, This shame war will be finished !!!

It is really difficult to communicate with a person whose mind woks sided but humanist !!! :)

Honestly Do you have some problems with your mind ? I have typed How Israel acted against Muslims after spoiled like littile kids by USA. By this means, The Muslims targetted by Israel forces live HELL while living on earth.

The day when Israel will live same HELL or think to take equivalent reaction against Palistin-Lebonan-Syria Before attacking on them, This shame war will be finished !!!

It is really difficult to communicate with a person whose mind woks sided but humanist !!! :)

i give up :cheers:
english is clearly not your forte.

the day will come when treez and stones will speak and say a jew is hiding behind me kill him, that day they will taste the pain of billions of innocent who were victems of these animals shamefull actions .

i give up :cheers:
english is clearly not your forte.

I hope your sided humanism and anti-semitizm comprehension has been a littile bit changed. :)

You know Israel is also crying with same way like anti-semitizm, When International community or a country that do not approve Israeli policies over Muslims, accused them. You are also using same card... So easy !!!

I hope your sided humanism and anti-semitizm comprehension has been a littile bit changed. :)

You know Israel is also crying with same way like anti-semitizm, When International community or a country that do not approve Israeli policies over Muslims, accused them. You are also using same card... So easy !!!

its all good dude. you need some english classes though, its hard to make out what you're trying to say. or, you're just being very clever in misusing english. i don't care to know really :lol:

Back
Top Bottom