What's new

Boy, Five, Begs Soldiers Not To Take His Dad

Please Solomon, not this again. Can you not understand that child's grief. Children are innocent, a random psychologist was so moved at this clip he called authorities to offer the child counciling.
Yes, I can understand it. I also understand that the parents did nothing to shield their child from the trauma - and that the media turned it into a circus.

By the way please don't push this "Jews showed the Arabs great mercy" !!!!!!! what nonsense:
You trying to dispute my specific account by advancing a different narrative of a different event. I don't need to shoot that down to point out the dishonesty of such an approach, do I?

Lets set the record straight:
This is not about Jew bashing -
I think it is. People get arrested every day all over the world while their distraught family members look on - but only when Israelis do it to Palestinians is it a media event used (by IRA and SurvivoR, for example) to further hatred against an entire people, is that not so?

Yes, I can understand it. I also understand that the parents did nothing to shield their child from the trauma - and that the media turned it into a circus.

You trying to dispute my specific account by advancing a different narrative of a different event. I don't need to shoot that down to point out the dishonesty of such an approach, do I?

I think it is. People get arrested every day all over the world while their distraught family members look on - but only when Israelis do it to Palestinians is it a media event used (by IRA and SurvivoR, for example) to further hatred against an entire people, is that not so?

Sorry soloman but your harping the same old tune. It's getting old frankly.

And BTW What mercy? Care to share real facts please! The whole world is aware of what MERCY the Jews showed to the Indigenous Arabs. Please spare me soloman. Im not in the mood for such rubbish today.

No Solomon2. You are wrong. leave that Jew-Muslim fight for some other thread. This is, like RR said, a thread about a child. Any child who faces trauma due to follies of adults. Lets keep it at that. Leave all the Jew-Muslim bashing for another thread.

Do you have kids of your own? have you lost a parent? If you answer yes to either of those questions, you would understand the pain of that child.

As I said earlier, all those in the middle east are morons, idiots. They deserve what they are getting. If God willed otherwise, there would be peace. Its God's will if you may.

But, for fvck's sake, leave the kids alone. They will inherit this planet, let them be!

Are you from the JIDF or something?

How disingenuous. Most of the Jews of Hebron were killed in an infamous massacre organized by the Arab community of Hebron in 1929. The survivors evacuated by the British. link When the Jews returned decades later the Arabs at first feared they would be massacred or at least completely evicted in turn. That didn't happen, because the Jews showed the Arabs great mercy - something this old woman, who may be old enough to remember first-hand what crimes her community is guilty of, conveniently forgets.

The water issue is a sensitive one, especially in this community where Arabs and Jews not just live in close proximity, but share the same holy sites. As for the arrest, it appears the boy could have been restrained by his mother, but she chose to pull at the soldiers instead.

Your comment is beyond comprehension......like seriously.
So what are you trying to suggest?
That Israeli soldiers have a right to torment and terrorize people like this?

The world is sick and tired of Israelis living in the past of WW2 and using that as an excuse to turn the Zionist dream into the present day nightmare. Sooner or later Israel will pay for this. And it will be when US is in no longer a financial position to support Israel's hegemonist goals.

No matter how much these zionists rationalize their crimes, there time is running out. These criminal terrorist Jews will meet their fateful end at the very hands of Jesus the True Messiah whom the Jews denied 2000 years ago!

So it has been written, so it shall be done! Inshallah

This is where it did become Jew bashing and diluted a sensitive subject being discussed. Looks like its going to be downhill from here...

Sorry soloman but your harping the same old tune. It's getting old frankly.
Yes, it is.

And BTW What mercy? Care to share real facts please! The whole world is aware of what MERCY the Jews showed to the Indigenous Arabs. Please spare me soloman.
You are

1) Meeting my specific example with outright denial.
2) Asking me to share "real facts" (as if I don't!)
3) Asserting that (a) Jewish mercy is common knowledge and (b) the Arabs are "indigenous".
4) Asking me not to respond to any of this.

Step back a moment, RescueRanger. How much of what you are doing could make any sense, rather than stirring deep, hateful, and blind emotions? Do you now see that furthering blind hatred against Jews is the entire point of the media covering this story? Even a pretty sensible person is affected by this attempt to use a child's grief as a weapon.

Oh god …too much here to cry. Let me add few more..
Did any one remember this kid?

sandra%20samuel%20moshe%20holtzberg.jpg

Hint: his Israeli parents brutally killed by Muslim terrorist (all Pakistani) in 26/11 Mumbai attack.

Moshe's little heart still beats for India - India - The Times of India

Baby Moshe: One year later

Yes, it is.

You are

1) Meeting my specific example with outright denial.
2) Asking me to share "real facts" (as if I don't!)
3) Asserting that (a) Jewish mercy is common knowledge and (b) the Arabs are "indigenous".
4) Asking me not to respond to any of this.

Step back a moment, RescueRanger. How much of what you are doing could make any sense, rather than stirring deep, hateful, and blind emotions? Do you now see that furthering blind hatred against Jews is the entire point of the media covering this story? Even a pretty sensible person is affected by this attempt to use a child's grief as a weapon.

Sorry but with all due respect Soloman "you are wrong".

rather than stirring deep, hateful, and blind emotions?

Excuse me? How many Israeli boys went through what that kid went through today or any other day?

Stop this foolishness Soloman. This is about that innocent child, stop right here with the Jew-Vs-Muslim debate. You know my stance on that issue.

sandra%20samuel%20moshe%20holtzberg.jpg

Hint: his Israeli parents brutally killed by Muslim terrorist (all Pakistani) in 26/11 Mumbai attack.

What is this nonsense, please for the sake of human decency stop hi-jacking a thread. I am sick and tired of this underhanded behaviour. You think we don't feel for that poor child as i do for this Palestinian.

You are pathetic.

Your comment is beyond comprehension......like seriously.
So what are you trying to suggest?
That Israeli soldiers have a right to torment and terrorize people like this?
When Jews are singled out as evil for actions that are common to other peoples, that is anti-Semitism.

The world is sick and tired of Israelis living in the past of WW2 and using that as an excuse to turn the Zionist dream into the present day nightmare.
That isn't what the Zionists are doing; Israel's existence was legitimized after WWI. But Europeans do in general know they are somewhat culpable for the Holocaust and do not appreciate that. I suppose bashing Israel seems to relieve some of that nightmare.

Sooner or later Israel will pay for this.
You can't even sensibly voice what Israel is doing wrong that you demand payment for - and you prove the point I asserted earlier in this thread, that this act is used to condemn an entire people. Did you ever ask yourself what the world owes Israel for these continued calumnies and unjust attacks? I would guess not.

@karan:

And so a Jew apologist steps in... well what ticked me off was Solomon2's insensitive cold response to the original post.

Here is an excerpt for you and if still you don't understand then I don't give a damn about you or your Zionist bed buddy.

As for the arrest, it appears the boy could have been restrained by his mother, but she chose to pull at the soldiers instead.

sandra&

Pathetic ......:hitwall:

You forgot to put Muslim Pakistani terrorist.....

Tell me if any Pakistani supported this terrorist act or Killing of innocent people....

edit: Thanks for putting Muslim ......:hitwall:

@karan:

And so a Jew apologist steps in... well what ticked me off was Solomon2's insensitive cold response to the original post.

Here is an excerpt for you and if still you don't understand then I don't give a damn about you or your Zionist bed buddy.

Dude.. I am ok for passing the blame..There is enough of it to go around.. to Israelis, to Pakistanis and to Indians as well. The thread was about the traumatic impact of such activities on a child and would have remained a more civilized discussion without the hate speeches.. And you saw what happened. Children on both sides of the war get traumatized. You saw the picture of the Israeli boy from the Mumbai attack.. So do I start bashing the state of Pakistan here along with calling it names? There are a million threads with that fight going on. I personally was hoping that this thread would stay sane...

Sorry but with all due respect Soloman "you are wrong".
Specify.

Excuse me? How many Israeli boys went through what that kid went through today or any other day?
Would you really see that on television? Israel has Jewish criminals too, and they also get arrested - but why would you see that on television?

Stop this foolishness Soloman. This is about that innocent child, stop right here with the Jew-Vs-Muslim debate. You know my stance on that issue.
Most of the posters here differ with you, as they see it as a chance to bash Israel. I didn't need to post a comment for that to happen. I did need to post a comment to point out that this coverage is about exploiting a child's trauma for political advantage.

If you let yourself be stirred to anger against Israel by this, or don't protest about your countrymen doing so, do you not encourage every terrorist who employs human shields and human sufferings in their battle to kill millions of Jews? How foolish is that?

Back
Top Bottom