What's new

Boy, Five, Begs Soldiers Not To Take His Dad

Originally Posted by Bombensturm
When any of those soilders in that above video will say later,"We were just doing our duty,obeying orders".Let them remember the fact thats exactly what the Nazi war criminals said during the Trails
:tup::tup::tup::tup:

You see, RR? As near as I can tell the video depicts neither a war crime nor police misconduct - but you are giving a "thumbs-up" to Bombensturm's implicit assertions that (1) it is a war crime, and (2) the "Israeli soldiers are Nazis". So are you really the "liberal when it comes to Israel" that you think you are?

He is a staunch blinded supporter of the Terrorist State of Israel and no matter what you put in front of him, he will never ever condemn what the TSI does...They have no mercy, neither they will show any, nor should be any given to these Israelis, they deserve what they do to others.

When it comes to Israel, I see very little difference between yourself and TaimiKhan, RR. Taimi is just more open about his hatred.

It's clear that justice for Israel and Israelis isn't a concern of Pakistanis. Yet do you really think you can hold that in your minds without such attitudes carrying over into everyday life among your countrymen? Haven't you noticed that hate-Israel countries invariably are cursed by injustice?

No matter how much these zionists rationalize their crimes, there time is running out. These criminal terrorist Jews will meet their fateful end at the very hands of Jesus the True Messiah whom the Jews denied 2000 years ago!

So it has been written, so it shall be done! Inshallah

lovely fantasy :tup:

wow these r the words of a moderator........and they call this forum nationality blind

It is nationality blind. I am an ethnic han chinese, grew up in Europe and North America, politically I am not disposed to think one way or the other about the Palestinian situation, but the attitude of people like Solomon2, and Israel's blustering foreign policy has persuaded me of the illegality and immorality of the Israeli occupation.

Solomon2 is one of a breed.
or

But this doesn't mean all Jewish people are like him. Some are perfectly wonderful people, who see the danger of Israel's current path.

Last edited by a moderator:
but the attitude of people like Solomon2, and Israel's blustering foreign policy has persuaded me of the illegality and immorality of the Israeli occupation.
Don't you get it? How can my attitude possibly influence a judgment on "the illegality and immorality" of Israel?

You see, RR? As near as I can tell the video depicts neither a war crime nor police misconduct - but you are giving a "thumbs-up" to Bombensturm's implicit assertions that (1) it is a war crime, and (2) the "Israeli soldiers are Nazis". So are you really the "liberal when it comes to Israel" that you think you are?
I wasn't equating them to nazis

Its a clear case of conscience vs duty

The problem with us humans is that when we succeed at doing something wrong,we think it is right.:frown:

So are you really the "liberal when it comes to Israel" that you think you are?
:disagree:

I don't know if i should laugh or cry, want me to give you the email addresses of my Israeli friends on Face book... Please Soloman stop this, its getting childish.

Remember my comment to you on my visiting and signing the "holocaust memorial" in the UK, remember my telling you i visited the archives in the British Library.

Why must you think we as "Muslims" are bloodthirsty vampires bent on killing jews... :no:

By the way i was one of those many Muslims who wrote to the family of Daniel Pearl for condolences and apologies of what he suffered as a guest in our country.

Please don't play this card Soloman, its low and cheap!

:disagree:

Remember my comment to you on my visiting and signing the "holocaust memorial" in the UK, remember my telling you i visited the archives in the British Library.

Why must you think we as "Muslims" are bloodthirsty vampires bent on killing jews... :no:

By the way i was one of those many Muslims who wrote to the family of Daniel Pearl for condolences and apologies of what he suffered as a guest in our country.

:tup:
while your jew-neutrality isn't in doubt, do you believe you're representative of muslims in that?

Please don't play this card Soloman, its low and cheap!
RR, I don't question your feelings about dead Jews, but about living ones. Re-reading what I wrote, I think I was wrong to equate you with TaimiKhan, who clearly aches to see Jews suffer. Yet do I err in pointing out that you fail to consider context, or that the ultimate responsibility for the child's trauma may be that his father is a crook, not that Israelis are criminals? That this sort of child trauma can and does take place in other countries when parents are arrested in front of their children?

Yet do I err in pointing out that you fail to consider context, or that the ultimate responsibility for the child's trauma may be that his father is a crook, not that Israelis are criminals? That this sort of child trauma can and does take place in other countries when parents are arrested in front of their children?

That much is fair Salomon and i will accept that.

:tup:
while your jew-neutrality isn't in doubt, do you believe you're representative of muslims in that?

Listen, Muslims do NOT hate Jews or Christians or Hindus. The issues are political in nature and that is basically it. Islam gives us Muslims a context for our relationship with others. Islam tells us that Jews are the people of the book which is a term of reverence. Muslims have lived with Jews for a very long time and most of that time has been peaceful and amicable. It was not the Muslims who tried to "eradicate" world Jewry from the face of this planet. However what has happened is because of territorial issues, Muslims suddenly have been turned into something worse than the fascist Nazis.

The difference between our differences with the "Zionists" (and not Jews) is over the forceful ejection of Palestinians from their lands. This is it. Because this issue has festered for suvh a long time, objectivity from the minds of many on both sides has evaporated and it has become an issue of "All Muslims hate Jews" or "All Jews are behind the suffering of the Palestinians".

I have said this before and will say it again, had this episode of a father being snatched from his son had been perpetrated by Pakistani Army or police against some Indian family, most of us would have been sorry for it because this is no longer about nationalism. Its about humanity. Its a poor kid. His father "supposedly" took some water which is contested. There is humanity in it that we can all relate to. Now to stand there and justify the acts of the Israelis police (no matter what their orders were...Nazis said the same) is outright inhumane.

If one cannot understand this then why all the puzzlement over a suicide bombing of innocents? The suicide bombers are also quite oblivious of humanity.

Occupy the other's land illegally, Establish a country whose borders are expanding day by day, Feed your official policies with blood, Attack on Muslim civilians before elections, Make presure local muslim people to give off their birth places to construct your buildings, Use every type resources of the lands you have occupied and punish the local people who uses same water resources, opposite of his innocent Kid...

I hope One day, Those ill people will live hell in this World as well.

Last edited:
blain2, what do you have to say about the last line in the post above this one?

humanitarian grounds of sympathy, eh?

blain2, what do you have to say about the last line in the post above this one?

humanitarian grounds of sympathy, eh?

There is a common rule in battlefields. You have to defend yourself with the equivalent guns that Your enemy attacked on you. I mean If you can not shed blood of your enemy, The side who saw the gap proceeds as long as they get what they planned at first so Aversiveness is the most important factor against enemies. While one side is killing the innocent people and your soldiers however they want, You can not give flowers to them. You have to make difficult everything for them and TYour tactics have to make them feel like a Hell.

If you want to bring peace in ME, You have to provide aversiveness enough against enemies. I mean Blood for Blood. As long as World elites spoiled one side and some 3th world banana countries keep licking somewhere of Israel at everytime they have catched, The peace will be a dream against Israel-Palestine...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom