What's new

India: 62-year-old father rapes five daughters

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only hope I guess is the educated Indian middle class which must demand capital punishment for this offense. There seems to be no other way.

Because if this is not done, the indian right would rise and the country would become more and more conservative.

capital punishment cannot stop this crime. Many women rights group oppose capital punishment for rape as it endangers victim's life. 7 to 10 years in Indian jail is a harsh punishment.

Answer me this in your own infinite wisdom.... ek muslima ki aabru or ek non-muslima ki aabru mein koi faraq hai ???

Faraq itna hey k.....non- muslima.....shadi sey paheley aksar prem kartey ha'in kanwarya'n. !!!

Would have been a plausible theory if Muslim countries like yours own were not infested with rapists who get away with it most of the times.

Rapists are in every country, but there is only one country in the world which has earned a distinguished title for it. If I mention that , the Indians might go running to the mods, to ban that word for being mentioned. Everyone knows which country is infested with Rapists , do we really need to elaborate on that?

Rapists are in every country, but there is only one country in the world which has earned a distinguished title for it. If I mention that , the Indians might go running to the mods, to ban that word for being mentioned. Everyone knows which country is infested with Rapists , do we really need to elaborate on that?

rape is a hot topic in India after that gruesome incident... rape incidents have neither increased or decresed after that.. but its more in news.. you hear about it more because its an issue now...
when is it going to be an issue in pakistan, which has equal prevalence of rape? Its high time people take it seriously. The south africans (worse rape statistics in world) have started to demand same.

Actually, if you come to know how people of the book view pagans, then you would understand their psychology. People of the book, mostly view pagans as people with no moral values, who indulge in all sorts of sexual deviancies,from rapes, beastality to incest. Pagans have no moral compass.

I think when Muslims were ruling India, the Muslims imposed their moral values over the mushreek population of subcontinent. Thus mushreeks adopted these moral values as their Sanskar. Now since there are no Muslims to impose their moral values, the mushreeks are probably losing these values and might start practicing sexual deviancies, like sex out of wed lock, legalized prostitution, etc...

Because Mr.Rangerpk the people of book were themselves the followers of paganism once,so they are all well aware of pagan rituals, culture, etc.
For Example,take pharaoh,or pagan Romans,in fact,pagan Romans more specifically use to marry their own sisters and mothers in order to maintain or keep royal blood within their family.
But my dear friend,there is a huge difference of inter-marriage of blood relations with each other,and brutal rape of mothers and sisters by their own father,If I am not wrong,one can;t even marry with his/her own cousin in Hinduism.
I can't understand that how could it be possible for a believer of such religion in which he was restricted to marry cousins,even..definitely this clearly points out the sick mentality and weak psychology and deviation from it's own scriptures.

@WebMaster @Oscar @Zakii @Awesome @nuclearpak. This is second thread on this Topic. Rape threads are to be discussed in Seniors Cafe???? Or the Rule is only For Rapes IN PAKISTAN.

Today, on Pakistani news Portal, I saw a RAP NEWS BUT REFRAIN FROM POSTING IT.

IS IT DEFENCE FORUM OR RAPE?? I KNOW ITS A SOCIAL EVIL. BEING A GIRL, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT CAN ONE DISCUSS ON RAPES???? CHEAP SHOTS? ?? :undecided: :ashamed:

Last edited by a moderator:
**** should be made illegal in all countries and banned on the internet. It is this senseless industry that is triggering these horrible incidents among people all around the world. Free speech and free expression does not mean that we need to play with people's psychology and **** rapes people's normal state of mind by making people get used to very abnormal and absurd behavior. And then we see this kind of monstrous acts.

It is like banning Gutkha and Cigarettes... It is NOT going to succeed! Between... Is there is any statistics which says that because of ****, rapes happen?

There are some souls who are happy with the help their own hand.... This so called **** adds some spice.. Why spoil them.

PS: I am telling the truth!

First India must stop portraying its womens as toys to stop rape... On almost every Bollywood movie there has to be a item girl. WTF?

So you believe that Bollywood is responsible for rapes! I see!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom