What's new

India: 62-year-old father rapes five daughters

Status
Not open for further replies.
is ka is report k sath kia taluq hai ??
btw koi farq nahi kisi muslim aur gair muslim ke izzat main

nahi koi farq ho to bata do .... sharmaoo mat !!!

negative effects of westernization of Indian culture, moral decadence and **** mania in India - no wonder :ashamed:

There is a rape in India sticky thread. You can post it there.

There is a same thread on this Topic which was discused today only and read the second post you said you opened this thread in Error :ashamed:.

There was other thread about Rape in Pakistan was also Started today, didn't you see it and feel like commenting on it or Reposting it :sarcastic: :cuckoo:

Can you please, post the link?

The only hope I guess is the educated Indian middle class which must demand capital punishment for this offense. There seems to be no other way.

Because if this is not done, the indian right would rise and the country would become more and more conservative.

The only hope I guess is the educated Indian middle class which must demand capital punishment for this offense. There seems to be no other way.

Because if this is not done, the indian right would rise and the country would become more and more conservative.

Perfectly said !!

First India must stop portraying its womens as toys to stop rape... On almost every Bollywood movie there has to be a item girl. WTF?

No! rape is neither a news nor a concern in india

Exactly, printing it on front page. Having mass protests against it, all this is neither news nor concern. We should adopt the better, more advanced culture, where rape is turned into a murder case. If the girl doesn't live, the rape would not count.

Actually, if you come to know how people of the book view pagans, then you would understand their psychology. People of the book, mostly view pagans as people with no moral values, who indulge in all sorts of sexual deviancies,from rapes, beastality to incest. Pagans have no moral compass.

I think when Muslims were ruling India, the Muslims imposed their moral values over the mushreek population of subcontinent. Thus mushreeks adopted these moral values as their Sanskar. Now since there are no Muslims to impose their moral values, the mushreeks are probably losing these values and might start practicing sexual deviancies, like sex out of wed lock, legalized prostitution, etc...

that's very perverted & negative way of analyzing things my friend, not to mention a gross generalization, I am a proud Muslim an Abrahamic religion & this kind of nonsensical & racism filled view is unacceptable to me ,by generalizing people in such a low way you are giving other muslims a very negative image who does not share your views, rather condemns it

this is a defense site for heavens sake ! please pray tell me how can rapes & wife swapping's topics be of any significance to
geo-strategic discussions is simply beyond me

how do you justify the fact that there are more rapes per capita in Pakistan.
Rape is a crime similar to murder , jehaad, loot, has something to do with moral compass but at indivudual level.
Its like how we see all muslims as t;rists because of whats taught in their religion.

There are more rapes per capita in Pakistan because more rapes get reported in Pakistan than India.
Only 1/10 rapes get reported in India.
Are you proud of that?

Norway and Sweden have the most rapes per capita. Are they rapist $hitholes like some other countries? Nope, they just report all their rapes.

@Oscar, you moved Rape thread on Pakistan to Seniors Cafe Section. This this is the second Thread on this Topic. Please move it to Seniors Cafe too....
@Awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom