What's new

India: 62-year-old father rapes five daughters

Status
Not open for further replies.
India Strikes Again...And this time reaching to the top level of respect for women... Indeed A Shining India...

When an Individual terrorists get his roots in Pakistan they call all of us Terrorists/Terrorist country....Now what if i wud say India is a country of Rapists...won't this be right... little harsh but true... :cheers:

India Strikes Again...And this time reaching to the top level of respect for women... Indeed A Shining India...

When an Individual terrorists get his roots in Pakistan they call all of us Terrorists/Terrorist country....Now what if i wud say India is a country of Rapists...won't this be right... little harsh but true... :cheers:

It's better to improve your own culture than to take one example of bad behavior in another culture and then pin it on all the people in that other culture..... duh.

It's better to improve your own culture than to take one example of bad behavior in another culture and then pin it on all the people in that other culture..... duh.

Thats wat i said GENIUS ...but in some harsh words...

Funny, I really read from your previous words that you want to imply that all Indians are rapists...
If I really misunderstood your words, i apologize to ya now, ok..

Quoting myself again ''When an Individual terrorists get his roots in Pakistan they call all of us Terrorists/Terrorist country....Now what if i wud say India is a country of Rapists...won't this be right''

happy :coffee: try to read

Quoting myself again ''When an Individual terrorists get his roots in Pakistan they call all of us Terrorists/Terrorist country....Now what if i wud say India is a country of Rapists...won't this be right''

happy :coffee: try to read

yea, it's your final senctence that came after that; "little harsh but true... " that made me think you want to paint all Indians as rapists now.

if you want Indians to stay out of your Pakistani hairs, then don't insult their whole country.. generalizing (and demonizing) a billion people based on what 1 man in that country did never works, not with intelligent people at least, who WILL feel very insulted.

but... you now say you are of the same opinion as me. let's leave it at that. sorry for misunderstanding you.

hey. another india rape thread by a pakistani false flagger on pakistan "defence" forum.

lets ignore the gross unspeakable crimes and human voilations in pakistan and focus on india instead

for you also goes: improving your own culture is way better than attacking the culture of your arch-enemy for it's mistakes.

yea, it's your final senctence that came after that; "little harsh but true... " that made me think you want to paint all Indians as rapists now.

if you want Indians to stay out of your Pakistani hairs, then don't insult their whole country.. generalizing (and demonizing) a billion people based on what 1 man in that country did never works, not with intelligent people at least, who WILL feel very insulted.

but... you now say you are of the same opinion as me. let's leave it at that. sorry for misunderstanding you.

You Can't clap with one hand...

please explain :)

u r explaining only half of my wordings...what i said is Indians calls us terrorists because of individual terrorists ...''pakistan is a terrorists nation...if u r not new to forum u probably read it many times here...for an individuals act... now rapes are common in india and even now taboo rituals or whatever it is...so i said ''what if now i wud say india a Rapistan''... don't look and portray one sided picture....

''what if now i wud say india a Rapistan'

hm, in my view, asking "what if I said ABC about country X" is exactly the same as actually saying "I think ABC about country X".

but ehm, to all Indians and Pakistanis engaging in the criticizing of "the other side":

You're all still not getting my fundamental point here folks, so I'll repeat it ONE LAST TIME, and then leave you to your warmongering;

don't attack the culture of your enemy with generalizations that end up being demonizations of the entire culture.
just focus on improving your own culture instead, and by doing so, take away that idealogical ammunition you keep giving your arch-enemies.

and if I may briefly criticize both Indian and Pakistani culture:

- honor killings are bullshit, and probably very bad for your life-track-record-review by Angels/God at the gates of whatever Heaven you want to enter after this lifetime on Earth.

- rape should be punished heavily always (rapists: the more you seem to not want a woman, the better your chances of getting her interested in you. patience is key to a real woman's heart (and groin!). women respond by far the best to a strict policy on your part of "detached friendliness" or "casual friendliness", not just towards Her, but towards EVERYONE (this does wonders for your business/employment opportunities as well)).

- a kaste system that ends up enslaving "a kaste" to do the most dirty jobs, is BAD, in today's world, because more civilized nations (hint: with more individual freedoms) tend to seriously look down upon slavery rooted firmly in culture and religion. If you want someone to do a dirty job (not a killing mind you, I mean just dealing with (chemical) trash and such), then PAY THEM WELL.

there, now you may criticize my Dutch culture for a change :)
we're not ALL drugs-users :P

Reminds me of an episode from Game of thrones....sick minds......

Ḥashshāshīn;4540894 said:
I don't usually post such kind of things as it's just used as a way to mock people here, but this is an especially sick and disgusting case.

New Delhi: A 62-year-old retired Rajasthan state government employee was arrested Wednesday after his five daughters, all married now, levelled several serious charges of sexual exploitation, molestation and rape against him.

Mother condones crime, claiming attacks are ‘family tradition’. :hitwall:

India: 62-year-old father rapes five daughters | GulfNews.com

Wtf kind of family tradition is this? If this man is not executed I have lost all faith.

BURRY HIM ALIVE WITH MOST NASTIEST INSECTS BUT DONT LET HIM DIE.

HIS MUSCLES SHALL GET ROTTEN WHILE ALIVE,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom