What's new

Bombings At Shi’ite Mosque In Baghdad Kill At Least 33

Judging by his posts i think it's clear for all of us that he would gladly light the fuse of a bomb which targets "non believers".He's a class 1 douche bag .

He was saying that people should differentiate b/t mosque and the so called Husaniyah....thats all. He didn't say go kill innocent people regardless of their faith....

While every bombing is a hideous act of backward bearded primitives, but let's not forget that almost all the suicide bombings in Iraq specifically target Shias. Many innocent Sunni Muslims have also been killed in the violence. But who says Sunnis are killing Shias or every killing of a Sunni is the work of a Shia? That's exactly what they want us to see.
Those bastards are neither Shia or Sunni, Al-Qaeda is just a backward ideology that has harmed ME more than anyone else and it is responsible for almost all of killings in Iraq these years. They target both Sunnis and Shias and anyone who stands against their sick ideology and it's in their best interests to see Shias and Sunnis accuse each other for these bombings and start killing each other.

I agree with you post, but also lets not forget the gov death squads that went on killing Sunnis in Baghdad, someone even posted the documentary abt it here a while ago. But as I said earlier, both parties are at fault. Not the ones who are dying but the so called shia and sunni terrorists. The ones who die are just innocent everyday people.

I agree with you post, but also lets not forget the gov death squads that went on killing Sunnis in Baghdad, someone even posted the documentary abt it here a while ago. But as I said earlier, both parties are at fault. Not the ones who are dying but the so called shia and sunni terrorists. The ones who die are just innocent everyday people.

Yes, Moosh lol, nice source.

Death squads were both sides during the civil war, then the gov together with Americans solved it.

if we talk about facts, I would like to know how many of the suicide attacks and carbombings were done by Shia and how many by takfiris in the last 2 years in Iraq.

While the takfiri clowns like to blow them selves up, the shias are organized with death squads. Or u are just going to say no that is not true either.

Death squads were both sides during the civil war, then the gov together with Americans solved it.
I am not trying to defend anyone here. I am my self saying that there are people who claim to be Sunnis and kill shias, that is wrong. But the same is being done by the so called shia groups too, dont u agree.

I am not trying to defend anyone here. I am my self saying that there are people who claim to be Sunnis and kill shias, that is wrong. But the same is being done by the so called shia groups too, dont u agree.

Yes, but less.
The worldwide "mujahideen" always tops everyone when it comes to the these tactics, they are counted on Sunni side.

It's not about 2 parties, it's not about either it's Shia's fault or Sunnis'. I didn't say government of Iraq is innocent, but the level of crimes and savagery done by Al-Qaeda terrorists is not comparable to those of the government. If anyone in the government has done anything wrong or killed any innocent civilians, he should be rightfully punished too, but the whole Iraqi society should shake hands and stand against the sick ideology of Al-Qaeda and takfiris since they are number one enemy of the country.

A few weeks ago, a Sunni militant group was formed in western parts of Iraq to fight Al-Qaeda, that's what I'm talking about. Everyone should fight them regardless of their sect/belief/religion.

You wanted to shoot Hasj smugglers (soft drugs), but you don't agree with burning a terrorist who could kill 30 people at once? I know it's really hard punishment, but somehow I don't feel sad about it.

Are you trying to draw a comparison between a conventional way of taking someone's life with a barbaric way of doing it? Seriously?

What does JF has to do with it. Confused

You didn't get the joke :bounce: refer to Imran's post :lol:

While the takfiri clowns like to blow them selves up, the shias are organized with death squads. Or u are just going to say no that is not true either.

Yes but give me numbers please, killings of Shia and sunni in the last 2 years. Also the civil war in Iraq was started by takfiris when they bombed Al-Askari Mosque.

Yes, but less.
The worldwide "mujahideen" always tops everyone when it comes to the these tactics, they are counted on Sunni side.

No doubt, and I always say they are so stupid, that they do no one any good, not even themselves. But do us all a world of harm. Still whats wrong is wrong. Be it a man doing it or a whole group.

Are you trying to draw a comparison between a conventional way of taking someone's life with a barbaric way of doing it? Seriously?

I agree with the barbaric way, but the problem is that they cut peoples head of with kitchen knifes which is worse, they deserve no clean death.

They have done it all , let the civilians apply the same on them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes but give me numbers please, killings of Shia and sunni in the last 2 years. Also the civil war in Iraq was started by takfiris when they bombed Al-Askari Mosque.

Dude there is a thing called google. Use it. I am seriously in no mood to do research for someone who wants not to listen to anything. Have a nice life.

Well cutting head and even hanging is not friendly either...
I just compared a soft-drugs smuggler to this mass killer. If you think that the soft-drugs smuggler should be executed, then I think a mass killer deserves to be stoned or burned to death.

You were serious about that hasj smugglers should be executed or you were joking? :bounce:

It's not about 2 parties, it's not about either it's Shia's fault or Sunnis'. I didn't say government of Iraq is innocent, but the level of crimes and savagery done by Al-Qaeda terrorists is not comparable to those of the government. If anyone in the government has done anything wrong or killed any innocent civilians, he should be rightfully punished too, but the whole Iraqi society should shake hands and stand against the sick ideology of Al-Qaeda and takfiris since they are number one enemy of the country.

A few weeks ago, a Sunni militant group was formed in western parts of Iraq to fight Al-Qaeda, that's what I'm talking about. Everyone should fight them regardless of their sect/belief/religion.

I dont consider al qaeda muslims at all. They are nothing but a catalyst to american intervention into a country. They go the americans follow. If we ever pay attention to the way they work its not really that hard to connect the dots. Now I will be called a conspiracy theorist. lol

Back
Top Bottom