What's new

Bombings At Shi’ite Mosque In Baghdad Kill At Least 33

Dhaarm/ Mazhab mere khyaal se koi kitaab ni hoti ... it is you. I will prefer if you fight(in your own way) against extremists and improve it :angel:
TBH i said something wrong ? Islamist from all thought of schools killing each other more then animals being beheaded on earth daily . sir jee hum ne bhi kuch dekh ker dharam chora hai

But you have a point. It is very very saddening. :cry:

Dhaarm/ Mazhab mere khyaal se koi kitaab ni hoti ... it is you. I will prefer if you fight(in your own way) against extremists and improve it :angel:

But you have a point. It is very very saddening. :cry:

my dear its fake way of thought . hum log jisy dharam smajhty hai wo bus dimagh ka dhoka hota hai . sab jhoot . dharam kuch nhi hai sirf pesa or goals achive kerny ka aik rasta :) main sad nhi hoon i know uncountable humans killed by religion till now

@MooshMoosh
Dont ignore these threads when its Shia.

looks like they are both burning the "mujahideen".

Yet being in Germany where everyone drinks beer till they go in coma is permitted ? I like your logic.

A bunch of savages burning another savage terrorist alive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aree waah :D I also dislike religion. I was being diplomatic... :)

On my way to Rohtang(a pass in the Himalayas) an American was taunting a Lama(not much). The Lama took it sportingly. After the American left, I asked the Lama - Why did you put up with him and kept smiling? He said - "Everyone has their own faith. As long as it does not shed blood, I am okay". Almost 9 years ago - did not forget a single word of him.
my dear its fake way of thought . hum log jisy dharam smajhty hai wo bus dimagh ka dhoka hota hai . sab jhoot . dharam kuch nhi hai sirf pesa or goals achive kerny ka aik rasta :) main sad nhi hoon i know uncountable humans killed by religion till now

Aree waah :D I also dislike religion. I was being diplomatic... :)

On my way to Rohtang(a pass in the Himalayas) an American was taunting a Lama(not much). The Lama took it sportingly. After the American left, I asked the Lama - Why did you put up with him and kept smiling? He said - "Everyone has their own faith. As long as it does not shed blood, I am okay". Almost 9 years ago - did not forget a single word of him.

chor dafa ker yaar hum itny fazool nhi hai ke dharam per baat bhi kary . itni gandi cheez yukkkk

I didn't c his post before he edited it, can u tell me about it ?

islamrules :rofl: man what a funny name you have islam rules to whom death ?

Do you have the count of how many Iraqis have died this year due to bombings. The number is in thousands. Many Sunnis, many Shias, then why highlight this incident only. Sad think indeed. The point is that shia terrorists are as active in killing the Sunnins, and now at times with the backing of the GOI, as much as the Sunni extremists are doing to the shias. So please, lets condemn the incident for it being a sad one, but also keep in mind that both parties here are at fault. So lets not start calling one side all kinds of names, accusing them of all kinds of ills, when the other community is not leaving any stones unturned either.

Back
Top Bottom