What's new

Bombings At Shi’ite Mosque In Baghdad Kill At Least 33

@Yzd Khalifa Damn it Yzd! I offered you money, I offered you everything and yet you declared that you would never betray your nation! AND now what do I see, you're a Mossad agent?! :angry:

You should make an offer that I can't refuse :coffee: or else.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should make an offer that I can't refuse :coffee: or else.

How was I supposed to know your price, apparently the Piwa bloke does- shall ask him/her.:cheesy:
@Sun Piwa Hey, how much do you think Yzd took to get on the Israeli side, was it hard cash- diamonds? Do tell me, I've been trying to turn this man for a long time but nothing seems to work.

How was I supposed to know your price, apparently the Piwa bloke does- shall ask him/her.:cheesy:
@Sun Piwa Hey, how much do you think Yzd took to get on the Israeli side, was it hard cash- diamonds? Do tell me, I've been trying to turn this man for a long time but nothing seems to work.

Sun Sin is fanatically anti-Jewish :coffee:

Yes, coming from a Shia who spread bullshit. Sorry mate, not gonna believe you. As long the Iraqi Shias is killing the Suunis and as long Assad and the Shia allies is killing them, then good riddance for the "33-60" Shia killed. There is a big difference between less Shias killed having Shia govts compared to 200,000 in Syria and 600,000+ Muslims killed in Iraq. You're government can't afford and is not going to hold Iraq after or during Syria (regional) whether you like it or not like. The analyst said this, even Maliki warns. After Syria, everything will change and the powe of Shiaism is coming to an end after the 1.7b Muslims saw what you guys really did, you all exposed yourself to be criminals.. Starting from Iraq and Lebanon then maybe Iran .

It is not my opinion, it is fact.

The video you posted was about the civil war of Iraq which was around 2006 to 2008, are you here to expose truths about the civil war or are you talking about today ?
Civil war in Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

During the civil war both sides were killing and cleansing each other from neighborhoods with heavy interference from neighbors.

Yes, please enter Lebanon so that they can start massacring the Shias and Sunnis like in the 80s despite it being a small country seen as weak.

Its good riddance when Sisi cleanes the neighborhood.

The Gov't has to do something, otherwise people will bleed and bleed. You guys must impeach Al-Maliki :)

It is not my opinion, it is fact.

The video you posted was about the civil war of Iraq which was around 2006 to 2008, are you here to expose truths about the civil war or are you talking about today ?
Civil war in Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

During the civil war both sides were killing and cleansing each other from neighborhoods with heavy interference from neighbors.

Yes, please enter Lebanon so that they can start massacring the Shias and Sunnis like in the 80s despite it being a small country seen as weak.

The Gov't has to do something, otherwise people will bleed and bleed. You guys must impeach Al-Maliki :)

That something involves violence and cleaning of the neighborhood wich will result in neighbors crying about secterianism and Erdogan making more terrorist moves.

Will be done in the future anyway.

That something involves violence and cleaning of the neighborhood wich will result in neighbors crying about secterianism and Erdogan making more terrorist moves.

Will be done in the future anyway.

Long as you prove to the world that everything you execute is justified, I can't foresee any sort of drama echoed by next-door countries.

Long as you prove to the world that everything you execute is justified, I can't foresee any sort of drama echoed by next-door countries.

You mean to prove the UN, the rest could not care.

What is this joke supposed to mean, Al Arabiyyah calling the Iraqi army the forces of Maliki during an incident a few months ago.

Wasn't that supposed to be a genuine uprising due to the lack of basic services? :what: tbqh, I don't see anything provocative, these troops act on his behalf!

You mean to prove the UN, the rest could not care.

What is this joke supposed to mean, Al Arabiyyah calling the Iraqi army the forces of Maliki during an incident a few months ago.

Iraq is a member of the Counter-Terrorism Committee, UN. All what Iraq has to do is to file a complaint; which later will emerged into a resolution condemning these terrorists granting Iraq the authority on behalf of the Secuirty Council to root out these scums.

Wasn't that supposed to be a genuine uprising due to the lack of basic services? :what: tbqh, I don't see anything provocative, these troops act on his behalf!

Iraq is a member of the Counter-Terrorism Committee, UN. All what Iraq has to do is to file a complaint; which later will emerged into a resolution condemning these terrorists granting Iraq the authority on behalf of the Secuirty Council to root out these scums.

Same as Assads forces despite Syria being a completely different situation, should the Egyptian army be called Sisis forces now ? or apply the same with the Saudis. But what can we expect, Press tv, Al Jazeera, Al Arabiyah same sh!t different name. best to use news from neutral sources.

Same as Assads forces despite Syria being a completely different situation, should the Egyptian army be called Sisis forces now ? or apply the same with the Saudis. But what can we expect, Press tv, Al Jazeera, Al Arabiyah same sh!t different name. best to use news from neutral sources.

Most of TV stations worldwide bash the Saudis 24/7. But I fail to understand you sensitivity in this; the reporter was making a reference :/ .. That's all.

Foreign SAUDI ND QARARI AGENTS r doing this killing iraqis THESE FOREIGN SAUDI ND QATARI AGENTS HIDE BW SUNNIS ND conduct these cowardly ACTS SUNNIS SHOULD EXPELL ND HANDOVER THESE FOREIGN SAUDI ND QARARI AGENTS 2 IRAQI ARMY ND IRAQI SECURITY FORCES or SHIITES ND SHIITE MILITIAS LIKE AL MAHDI ARMY ND BADR BRIGADES WILL GO ON A RAMPAGE AGAINST SUNNIS nd even the IRAQI ARMY ND IRAQI SECURITY FORCES WONT B able 2 control the SITUATION THEN SO SUNNIS SHOULD HANDOVER THESE foreign SAUDI ND QATARI AGENTS 2 IRAQI ARMY ND IRAQI SECURITY FORCES.

Back
Top Bottom