What's new

Bombings At Shi’ite Mosque In Baghdad Kill At Least 33

This got to be the most ridiculous question. This was in Baghdad, they have been doing this since the takeover. See other thread I posted. The other video seemed to be deleted by YouTube but there was an Iraqi who was hunged reverse while burnt and Iraqi Shia civilians surrounded and was watched with the protection from the so called Spec Op gadget looking forces and it's obvious they they get happy on FB when savages upload vids saying takhfiri was killed etc n probably you have one of those "like" pages. Did you read my other post? Seemed you didn't care about what I posted or the videos of how Iraqis spoke about their suffers from the death squads.

The scum regime of Iran, your government and Lebanon is fully supporting the killing Muslims in Syria and Iraq. Over 200,000 were killed in Syria while 600,000+ in Iraq by the death squads so I don't give a f is this 33 was killed. I hope all the sick govts turn into ashes, those are the one who destablize everything through killings. Yet you Shias think we killed 100,000 of Shias now? What the hell man?

Your vid is about : Civil war in Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
That time is gone.

Yeah, another peaceful day with Wahhabi POS

islam is religion of peace ?:confused:

These Wahhabi suicide bombers are not Muslims (not even human at first place, they are worse that animals)

Interestingly, users are of the site justify the action: :woot:
it's Husaynia Tamimi in Al A'damia block in Baghdad, a husaynia is no masjid, it's a place where pure shirk is committed
Thanks for admitting that you support suicide bombing

there is no such thing as a "shia mosque".They have their temples,however i condemn the bombing as it resulted in loss of life

Ironically, these suicide bombers are products of your "mosques" and madrasas (yours is not even temple)

it's Husaynia Tamimi in Al A'damia block in Baghdad, a husaynia is no masjid, it's a place where pure shirk is committed

Your the same guy justifying the killings of those truck drivers who were alawite right?

I wonder why douschebags like you are tolerated on this forum... and oh.. i see our beloved arab frnds thanking this third class post..:lol:

there is no such thing as a "shia mosque".They have their temples,however i condemn the bombing as it resulted in loss of life

Says a turd who uses an indian "hindu" actors pic for his avatar...

P.S: If you got issues meet me .. im coming to lahore on monday..

@DESERT FIGHTER Why meet? Use ze good old "nail spitter" from 200 meters away.

And why hate on the Hindu actor man, its the poster who's off his rocker.:frown:

Last edited by a moderator:
Murrrd ka bachaa haiii tou pick on someone your own size ! :angry:

No not me....I meant pick on one of the Shareef Bradran ! :ashamed:

ya,some one like me :devil:
actually @DESERT FIGHTER is a feet foot baloch who tries to scare people off by saying he is six footed.. :whistle:
my left hand is enough for him.. :whistle:

Unfortunately just as Iraq was starting to find some peace, the Syrian conflict reignited the sectarian problems in Iraq.

Whilst everyone was worried about war breaking out in Lebanon as a result of Syria - it's Iraq that's actually suffered the most as a result.

Yes, coming from a Shia who spread bullshit. Sorry mate, not gonna believe you. As long the Iraqi Shias is killing the Suunis and as long Assad and the Shia allies is killing them, then good riddance for the "33-60" Shia killed. There is a big difference between less Shias killed having Shia govts compared to 200,000 in Syria and 600,000+ Muslims killed in Iraq. You're government can't afford and is not going to hold Iraq after or during Syria (regional) whether you like it or not like. The analyst said this, even Maliki warns. After Syria, everything will change and the powe of Shiaism is coming to an end after the 1.7b Muslims saw what you guys really did, you all exposed yourself to be criminals.. Starting from Iraq and Lebanon then maybe Iran .

Yes, coming from a Shia who spread bullshit. Sorry mate, not gonna believe you. As long the Iraqi Shias is killing the Suunis and as long Assad and the Shia allies is killing them, then good riddance for the "33-60" Shia killed. There is a big difference between less Shias killed having Shia govts compared to 200,000 in Syria and 600,000+ Muslims killed in Iraq. You're government can't afford and is not going to hold Iraq after or during Syria (regional) whether you like it or not like. The analyst said this, even Maliki warns. After Syria, everything will change and the powe of Shiaism is coming to an end after the 1.7b Muslims saw what you guys really did, you all exposed yourself to be criminals.. Starting from Iraq and Lebanon then maybe Iran .

Good riddance also for the 2000 odd Morsi supporting egyptians killed in Army firing. Now that the army has taken over,I hope to see a civil war with a lot of your lot getting shot in the face :lol: .

You can notice that the bombings start in 2003 just after the JEW USA invasion.

Al Qaeda didn't exist before in Iraq. Maliki took power in may 2006 so their pretext saying that it's a revenge for the shias working with the americans is a pure BS

It's from sunnis countries that Iraq was invaded: NATO Turkey, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia

We see that it's the sunnis countries that work with the JEW USA: they all have USA bases.

Iran, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon don't have USA bases.

Al Qaeda are just anti-arabs death squads made by the JEW USA perverts. They take the name of Allah to disguise better & to make the most cruel behaviour to efficiently dirty Islam for the JEWS great satisfaction.

They are the Dajal Antichrist expert at seducing and deceiving people.

@Yzd Khalifa Damn it Yzd! I offered you money, I offered you everything and yet you declared that you would never betray your nation! AND now what do I see, you're a Mossad agent?! :angry:

Back
Top Bottom