What's new

Bombings At Shi’ite Mosque In Baghdad Kill At Least 33

Dude there is a thing called google. Use it. I am seriously in no mood to do research for someone who wants not to listen to anything. Have a nice life.
well you escape from the facts.. because you have a sectarian mind. We followed your posts here.

I dont consider al qaeda muslims at all. They are nothing but a catalyst to american intervention into a country. They go the americans follow. If we ever pay attention to the way they work its not really that hard to connect the dots. Now I will be called a conspiracy theorist. lol

I agree, Al-Qaeda and all of their precise and calculated bombings and terrorism is just too big to be organized only by bunch of primeval illiterate terrorists, a bigger hand is behind the scenes, definitely.

Why truth hurts right, have the guts to admit the facts. But its not ur fault, u are just as ignorant as the ones I mentioned in my post.

Lol truth? its a made up stuff by you. Why would we believe you? Even i stopped reading after that.

Dont ignore these threads when its Shia.

looks like they are both burning the "mujahideen".

Sure why not, want the latest video from this month and why the ahluls suunah wants revenge everyday?

I don't see those kind of stuff on the media :disagree:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol truth? its a made up stuff by you. Why would we believe you? Even i stopped reading after that.

Good I am so glad that all the retards are following down the same line, only if you had not wasted my time with you stupidity after that.

Sure why not, want the latest video from this month and why the ahluls suunah wants revenge everyday?

I don't see those kind of stuff on the media :disagree:

NO SOUND
Where does it say he is Shia
Whats written on the flag

Are you trying to tell me, Shias burning random Sunnis ?

well you escape from the facts.. because you have a sectarian mind. We followed your posts here.

The funniest part of that post was u calling me a sectarian. Goes on to show how much attention u actually pay to things. Read my other posts in the thread to see how sectarian I am.

Good I am so glad that all the retards are following down the same line, only if you had not wasted my time with you stupidity after that.

Your Avatar says it all i don't need to say anything. Who's terrorist and who is not.

You were serious about that hasj smugglers should be executed or you were joking? :bounce:
:bounce:
Nah we don't execute Weed - Hasj - sumgglers, I was teasing. :lol:

Brother, they both are ;)

I agree with the barbaric way, but the problem is that they cut peoples head of with kitchen knifes which is worse, they deserve no clean death.

They have done it all , let the civilians apply the same on them.

I agree, Al-Qaeda and all of their precise and calculated bombings and terrorism is just too big to be organized only by bunch of primeval illiterate terrorists, a bigger hand is behind the scenes, definitely.

Arabistan :sarcastic:?

I swear I'm kidding :P

Your Avatar says it all i don't need to say anything. Who's terrorist and who is not.

How stupid u clown, the person u are calling a terrorist was a soldier from SSG who died during the lal masjid operation. Really stop embarrassing your self.

Haroon Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My avatar says nothing but it does go on to show that u are nothing but a stupid little kid acting smart online.

NO SOUND
Where does it say he is Shia
Whats written on the flag

Are you trying to tell me, Shias burning random Sunnis ?
This got to be the most ridiculous question. This was in Baghdad, they have been doing this since the takeover. See other thread I posted. The other video seemed to be deleted by YouTube but there was an Iraqi who was hunged reverse while burnt and Iraqi Shia civilians surrounded and was watched with the protection from the so called Spec Op gadget looking forces and it's obvious they they get happy on FB when savages upload vids saying takhfiri was killed etc n probably you have one of those "like" pages. Did you read my other post? Seemed you didn't care about what I posted or the videos of how Iraqis spoke about their suffers from the death squads.

The scum regime of Iran, your government and Lebanon is fully supporting the killing Muslims in Syria and Iraq. Over 200,000 were killed in Syria while 600,000+ in Iraq by the death squads so I don't give a f is this 33 was killed. I hope all the sick govts turn into ashes, those are the one who destablize everything through killings. Yet you Shias think we killed 100,000 of Shias now? What the hell man?

Don't use this green guy anymore in your comments..:bounce:
You are both teasing me and using my bouncing green emoticon guy :lol:

:ashamed: Okay : (

I know friends working in the boarder guards, if the smuggler resisted via the use of any means of defense, the BGs MUST fire back. Otherwise killing him is useless :what:

Someone must have laid to him that he's going sell the weed for millions :lol:

what is the ratio of Shia and Sunni in the world Muslim poppulation

Back
Top Bottom