What's new

BLF terrorist killed in IBO in Kelkour Panjgur

You are repeating the same old stuff again

Nobody is against dialogue or diplomacy. I personally support any peaceful step to end this war

But i don't agree with your claim that all are terrorists because of lack of developmentor because of poverty

No they are terrorists because they believe in a f*cked up ideology which has nothing to do with development
the handlers are sitting in west enjoying luxury life and using poor uneducated and poorest as foot solders . ts very simple just killing foot solders will not solve the issue its been 15 years now did it solved anyway ?

i know and am against this but we have to stop it not only by guns but also by dialogue . there should be some start man . kab tak khoon behta ray ga pakistaniyo ka ? . sometime you need multiple approaches to solve an issue . we have to hear other side too and try to solve it . yes balochistan need more funds and projects specially schools hospitals and township . they lok like midlle ages towns of ghosts . if you google them . if that stupid sardars failed to deliver its fed gov duty to provide people rights . just keep fighting is not a solution .
Yes, multiple approaches are required.
Some people were accepted through the process. I think clemency should be again offered to BLA and other separatists orgs, give them at least 2 million per person to start a life. Just killing committed youth is not a solution.

the handlers are sitting in west enjoying luxury life and using poor uneducated and poorest as foot solders . ts very simple just killing foot solders will not solve the issue its been 15 years now did it solved anyway ?

Govt has already clemency for anyone who wants to surrender. They are also given money at surrender

But if someone doesn't want it and believes in some f*cked up theory and doesn't want to surrender then we can't offer him much. He would get what he deserves for his crimes. And that applies to all terrorists of all kinds

i know and am against this but we have to stop it not only by guns but also by dialogue . there should be some start man . kab tak khoon behta ray ga pakistaniyo ka ? . sometime you need multiple approaches to solve an issue . we have to hear other side too and try to solve it . yes balochistan need more funds and projects specially schools hospitals and township . they lok like midlle ages towns of ghosts . if you google them . if that stupid sardars failed to deliver its fed gov duty to provide people rights . just keep fighting is not a solution .
You clearly past your sell by date. These are not balochis put paid assassin's by RAW CIA, MOSSAD etc.
Paid millions of rupees to go and kill innocents and military personnel. They have no grievances .
so good riddance and let them rot in hell fire 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

All traitor's to the motherland should be shot dead inside and out.
Bang bang

It's been brutal for the BLF, BRA etc we also hit them in Afghanistan with targeted assassinations by the ISI and took out some big fish

They downside to this success is that the terrorists are desperately looking for a response so we have to be in our toes

but with PTI in charge we have been relentless against the terrorists
Almost like we're taking action now!

what a waste of young lives they should be alive . i think gov should start a grand balochistan dialogue and start a new began may be its help
it hurts me to see my fellow Baloch reduced to such life of hateful terror ending eventually in dirt.
the scum who have brought them to this line have the blood of innocent people and security personnel on their hands.
they have not hesitated from killing exhausted labourers during their sleep who work on roads and other construction projects or passengers marched out of buses and shot on the sides of roads. Military personnel are aware of the dangers and sign up for the job where their lives are on the line but the civilians don't deserve to die at the hands of all these terror proxies.

They came out of their civil war stronger than ever. We face no such situation. I could understand if they acted with some honour but these c*nts (BLF) killed innocent workers in cold blood i.e. gunned them down.
They got what was coming and they're fast running out of men and options.
I do agree with your sentiments that more should be done, and the root cause of such militancy tackled, but remember these guys believe that no non-Baluch should even be in the region. You can't negotiate with that.
they have even killed Hazara traders and passengers that are usually targeted by the Baloch chapter of lashker Jhangvi. teachers, traders, labourers , shop keepers have all fallen victim to these terrorists who are as savage as the Daesh or TTP terrorists. sometimes it appears that the same people are operating under different banners.

our strategy is indeed in need of improvement. we are fire fighting and reacting. the war on the airways and internet (the narratives) is as important as one being fought on ground with blood and fire.
all governments seem to be busy with fighting among politics in Punjab and the Pindi and in the name of relief package some announcements are made but never realized but some lucky chieftains make good monetary gains.,

while we can argue with the opposing side on facebook, twitter, youtube and forums. our agencies need to expand their operations beyond the borders in middle east , west and east. best operation will be where Indian and Baloch terrorists are hunted and put down together in one place and videos and pictures taken and the anonymously spread on the web after completing the mission and quietly slipping back into Pakistan,

it hurts me to see my fellow Baloch reduced to such life of hateful terror ending eventually in dirt.
the scum who have brought them to this line have the blood of innocent people and security personnel on their hands.
they have not hesitated from killing exhausted labourers during their sleep who work on roads and other construction projects or passengers marched out of buses and shot on the sides of roads. Military personnel are aware of the dangers and sign up for the job where their lives are on the line but the civilians don't deserve to die at the hands of all these terror proxies.
they real culpirts are sitting in EU USA enjoy luxury lives and pakistan can not do anything to them .
You clearly past your sell by date. These are not balochis put paid assassin's by RAW CIA, MOSSAD etc.
Paid millions of rupees to go and kill innocents and military personnel. They have no grievances .
so good riddance and let them rot in hell fire 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

All traitor's to the motherland should be shot dead inside and out.
Bang bang
this is not the way to solve issue . seems you are young man too

Govt has already clemency for anyone who wants to surrender. They are also given money at surrender

But if someone doesn't want it and believes in some f*cked up theory and doesn't want to surrender then we can't offer him much. He would get what he deserves for his crimes. And that applies to all terrorists of all kinds
bhai i think you need to study more about this all mess

some are working for money
some are really crazy for cause
some are criminals
some are really angry on state for not paying attention on those areas

you can not generalize them in one line and solve it . hazaroon log mar chuky ab tak sir ji .

bhai i think you need to study more about this all mess

some are working for money
some are really crazy for cause
some are criminals
some are really angry on state for not paying attention on those areas

you can not generalize them in one line and solve it . hazaroon log mar chuky ab tak sir ji .
The real culprits are who sell there self's for few dollars. Will you sell yourself and start killing Pakistanis? No, but they did. Some kill for dollars others are brainwashed by there elders to kill innocent Pakistanis.

The only option we have is "kill" before they brainwash more young souls.

Rest in peace.
Ea0RABoXYAEkz3J.jpeg

Same to you

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom