What's new

BLF terrorist killed in IBO in Kelkour Panjgur

They came out of their civil war stronger than ever. We face no such situation. I could understand if they acted with some honour but these c*nts killed innocent workers in cold blood i.e. gunned them down.
They got what was coming and they're fast running out of men and options.
yes sir i am not protecting them here . but we need to finish this endless war started with dr shazia case started 2 jan 2005 . its been 15 years now . we need to end these dark days . its gov job to start some efforts . just keep fighting them killing them is not an option . i my self belong to a baloch tribe i know how much jahil our people are . its very easy to manipulate them . these dead will create more terrorists it will not solve the issue .

yes sir i am not protecting them here . but we need to finish this endless war started with dr shazia case started 2 jan 2005 . its been 15 years now . we need to end these dark days . its gov job to start some efforts . just keep fighting them killing them is not an option . i my self belong to a baloch tribe i know how much jahil our people are . its very easy to manipulate them . these dead will create more terrorists it will not solve the issue .

I amended my post brother and took on board your concerns. You're right we need other solutions and to talk, but this outfit is evil beyond belief. They are beyond talking and it should be a case of surrender or die for them.

Cut these heads off, put them in a duffle bag, and send them to Doval the Devil.......

I amended my post brother and took on board your concerns. You're right we need other solutions and to talk, but this outfit is evil beyond belief. They are beyond talking and it should be a case of surrender or die for them.
there are so many ways to handle i am not in favor to give them all NRO type freedom from their crimes . but sometime we need temporary windrow to gain victory . we need faster and effective development and we need to have full media show on every small big projects . we need to give people rights . balochistan is very small population we can help them easily .
2nd we need crub the support with diplomatic efforts with great dialogue and involve all fabric of society . it will break them apart from within .
then we need to hold the ground and apply very strong civil gov on areas police and judicial system . once next gen will be educated and having jobs issue will die .

just endless fight is not a solution .
Cut these heads off, put them in a duffle bag, and send them to Doval the Devil.......
doval pakistan ko is liye dhamki deta hai or us per amal kerta hai kiyoo ke usko pata hai yahan log mil jaay gay . phly apna gher sanbhalo phir dovel ki jurrat nhi hogi

in ko koi bhi khareed sakta hai ye in becharoon ka kasoor nhi

1608924421294.png

1608924453799.png

1608924519803.png

1608924543689.png

what a waste of young lives they should be alive . i think gov should start a grand balochistan dialogue and start a new began may be its help
Well i suppose diplomacy is also happening on the background with military actions. One cannot win this war only with military. Diplomacy is more important than military. And we have seen baloch giving up arms. So i suppose what you're proposing is happening in the background.

Well i suppose diplomacy is also happening on the background with military actions. One cannot win this war only with military. Diplomacy is more important than military. And we have seen baloch giving up arms. So i suppose what you're proposing is happening in the background.
i wish its true but many issues need to be resolved yet gov is focusing on mega projects rather then micro projects . which are really need of time
missing persons and extra judicial killing is truth and no one can deny it .
we can not keep FC there forever we have to build strong police and judicial system ASAP . with civil law enforcement intelligence too.

there are so many ways to handle i am not in favor to give them all NRO type freedom from their crimes . but sometime we need temporary windrow to gain victory . we need faster and effective development and we need to have full media show on every small big projects . we need to give people rights . balochistan is very small population we can help them easily .
2nd we need crub the support with diplomatic efforts with great dialogue and involve all fabric of society . it will break them apart from within .
then we need to hold the ground and apply very strong civil gov on areas police and judicial system . once next gen will be educated and having jobs issue will die .

just endless fight is not a solution .

doval pakistan ko is liye dhamki deta hai or us per amal kerta hai kiyoo ke usko pata hai yahan log mil jaay gay . phly apna gher sanbhalo phir dovel ki jurrat nhi hogi

in ko koi bhi khareed sakta hai ye in becharoon ka kasoor nhi

View attachment 699875

View attachment 699876
View attachment 699877

View attachment 699878

Bullshit terrorist glorifying is happening on this thread

Thar is far more undeveloped than Balochistan. Hundreds of kids have died due to malnutrition in Thar in this year alone. But nobody starts killings Punjabi teachers in thar or killing labor working on various projects

I have followed BLF terrorists and their ideology. It is a f*cked up combination of racial superiority and radical Marxism / communism. They believe that Balochistan was an independent country before 1947 and Pakistan invaded it and occupied it. This is the kind of history they believe in.
They also don't like people from other provinces in Balochistan and consider them enemies.

This is the kind of bullshit these guys believe in. While development and diplomacy should happen to resolve issues as peacefully as possible but at least their leadership like Dr Allah Nazar is not redeemable. There is nothing to talk with them. No dialogue or development can change them

its really funny these communists are still beating a dead drum of communism . but we have to fix our home to . look at turbat 2nd largest city how its look like how quetta is neglected as a whole blochistan need total revolution of development sir . we have to fix the real basic issues before pointing fingers .

Red salute comrade (fcuking clowns)
no, these are nothing like the communist of the old. the old communist were aligned with the soviets and their bread and butter came from the soviets. these pseudo communist then were orphaned after the end of the cold war. however today their bread and butter comes from the yanks or the west. they are like the leftist party in the west.

gone are the rights for the worker like the symbol hammer and sickle to be replaced with identity LGBTQ+ politics.

I am very optimistic as the progress in the province is moving along and now the battle is between the progress and those who claim to be progressive leftist but destroy and hinder progress.

someone tell them that China is red too, but that memo hasn't reached them or nida kirmani.

They have become Human rights representatives

The revolution against the state must go on🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Then by your logic we should do same with TTP AND ISIS, please stop this nonsense of naraz baloch bhai. These snakes deserve to die. They killed my fellow Pakistanis. No mercy and no naraz bhai

Then by your logic we should do same with TTP AND ISIS, please stop this nonsense of naraz baloch bhai. These snakes deserve to die. They killed my fellow Pakistanis. No mercy and no naraz bhai
kisi ne ISI HQ se Ehsanllah Ehsan ko jany diya :-)
Bullshit terrorist glorifying is happening on this thread

Thar is far more undeveloped than Balochistan. Hundreds of kids have died due to malnutrition in Thar in this year alone. But nobody starts killings Punjabi teachers in thar or killing labor working on various projects

I have followed BLF terrorists and their ideology. It is a f*cked up combination of racial superiority and radical Marxism / communism. They believe that Balochistan was an independent country before 1947 and Pakistan invaded it and occupied it. This is the kind of history they believe in.
They also don't like people from other provinces in Balochistan and consider them enemies.

This is the kind of bullshit these guys believe in. While development and diplomacy should happen to resolve issues as peacefully as possible but at least their leadership like Dr Allah Nazar is not redeemable. There is nothing to talk with them. No dialogue or development can change them
you are mixing the poor people with terrorists and this is the damn problem . we have to stop nurssuries rather then fuel them .bot everyone in this country is saint like Thar people . do you think 220 million pakistanis have same mindset same problems ? you are too young and your aproch is agrassive sorry to say issues did not solve by your logic . there is hot insurgency inside our biggest province by land and we have to control the fire inside our home .

Last edited:

you are mixing the poor people with terrorists and this is the damn problem . we have to stop nurssuries rather then fuel them .
I blame army for it, but still I won't go against state like your naraz baloch bhai and start killing my fellow countrymen.

I blame army for it, but still I won't go against state like your naraz baloch bhai and start killing my fellow countrymen.
you still did not get it sir . that was an agreement between ahsanullah and pakistan he will surrender help us to break down TTP and then we will let him go . job done he is gone case closed

same can be applied in others too . itna jazbati hony ki zarorat nhi army janti thi ahsanullah has bathed with our blood but sometime you have to do dirty things .
or you can say Paid Baloch
they have used it as a tool to get visa and ayssilum in west . ap bhi lagy raho wo bhi lagy hain phir . pakistan badnam hota rahy ga or bachy yateem hoty raheen gay internet waloon ka kya jata hai ? farzana majeed and karima are good example . tons of balochs moving west by this way .

you are mixing the poor people with terrorists and this is the damn problem . we have to stop nurssuries rather then fuel them .bot everyone in this country is saint like Thar people . do you think 220 million pakistanis have same mindset same problems ? you are too young and your aproch is agrassive sorry to say issues did not solve by your logic . there is hot insurgency inside our biggest province by land and we have to control the fire inside our home .

You are repeating the same old stuff again

Nobody is against dialogue or diplomacy. I personally support any peaceful step to end this war

But i don't agree with your claim that all are terrorists because of lack of developmentor because of poverty

No they are terrorists because they believe in a f*cked up ideology which has nothing to do with development

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom