What's new

Blasts Heard in Baghdad Amid Reports of Rockets Landing in US Embassy

@Clutch @maximuswarrior my very dear PakBrothers,

Please, report the offender and move on... no need to go down that road... Our focus is Pakistan. Our responsibility is Pakistanis.

It is sad that once again the region is on the verge of hellfire.. and we have Paks working there...

However, I would like to request you both to remain Paks...and no more tit for tat. Report and move on...

Anyhow, I could only request... rest you are FreePaks.. and knowing my Paks... nobody can force Paks to do anything they don't want!

We are stubborn lot!

Mangus

I think the site owners and administrators really need to think this sub forum thing through. It does more harm than good. This is not the first time we’re seeing this happen. It is a cesspool of hate.

Buddy take a quick hike from this forum now before I bury you into the ground. It is outrageous that you have the audacity to come to a Pakistani forum and insult us in this pathetic manner.

If there is any person here disrespecting it is you. Quickly piss off because you don’t want me getting warmed up here.

Just lol at thinking you could "bury" me. I want to have respect for Pakistan, but everytime I come here I find a thousand reasons why I shouldn't.

You didn’t make that distinction in your first post. It is an eye opener this attitude that I am seeing from garbage like you.

I am very familiar with this attitude from your kind. It doesn’t surprise me the way you are behaving. I have seen and heard it all before. Keep going because at the end of the day you are only going to hurt yourself. The facts on the ground speak volume.

The only garbage is trolls coming into a thread about Baghdad Attacks by Miltias and making it about Pakistan/Solemani/India/whatever.

Is the Pakistan forum that dead you have to send your trolls here to incite hate and racism? Or you have to poke Iranian members by making fun of their country?

I think @waz is an impartial person and reading the thread he can see how it was derailed once again by Pakistani users from this forum.

No Iranian is sitting here waiting to bad mouth Pakistan when there is a major conflict brewing and that is what they are discussing.

So I am sorry you cannot come in here with racism and make me feel sorry for some trolls.

Just lol at thinking you could "bury" me. I want to have respect for Pakistan, but everytime I come here I find a thousand reasons why I shouldn't.

Have a good look at your attitude and you might find out the reasons. Read your own posts. They reek with racism, hate and venom. From start to end.

Have a good look at your attitude and you might find out the reasons. Read your own posts. They reeks with racism, hate and venom.

No racism, hate or that Marvel character from me bud. I don't start these things I just continue them.

Bunch of Persians running around Insulting Pakistanis on a Pakistani forum just because because those Pakistanis dont agree with their Fantasies. Reminds me of those Ghangus that used to exist on PDF before Feb-19 incident.

If you dont like Pakistanis why dont you bugger off and go somewhere where no one would try to put some sense into your thick skulls.

The only garbage is trolls coming into a thread about Baghdad Attacks by Miltias and making it about Pakistan/Solemani/India/whatever.

Is the Pakistan forum that dead you have to send your trolls here to incite hate and racism? Or you have to poke Iranian members by making fun of their country?

I think @waz is an impartial person and reading the thread he can see how it was derailed once again by Pakistani users from this forum.

No Iranian is sitting here waiting to bad mouth Pakistan when there is a major conflict brewing and that is what they are discussing.

So I am sorry you cannot come in here with racism and make me feel sorry for some trolls.

I have been reading the comments in this topic and many others for the past few days. I am not stupid and I understand why there is so much friction. Both sides have their own narrative, but as soon as you start making it personal by using terms such as Sunni, Shia, P-a-k-i or any other BS you are taking it too far.

When you present your point of view, others are also going to present their views. Instead of making things personal by calling others derogatory names people need to report or simply present their counter narrative. What I am reading in this sub forum are racial slurs and hate.

This has nothing to do with trolls. Also, you cannot expect that sub forums are only reserved for certain nationalities. This forum is originally a Pakistani defence forum. There are bound to be Pakistanis here who are going to discuss in all sections. Just like members of other nationalities participate in Pak related discussions.

until iranian airspace operate normally for civilian traffic do not think of missiles or jets will be used . just forget . iran did not issue any warning or NOTAMN until now
did we issue any warning when we attacked Pejaks or Isis ?

Can we keep this thread for updates.

Everyone talking in between is annoying me

Bunch of Persians running around Insulting Pakistanis on a Pakistani forum just because because those Pakistanis dont agree with their Fantasies. Reminds me of those Ghangus that used to exist on PDF before Feb-19 incident.

If you dont like Pakistanis why dont you bugger off and go somewhere where no one would try to put some sense into your thick skulls.
Can we keep this thread for updates.

Everyone talking in between is annoying me

We're probably in the midst of a massive regional conflict that we have completely ignored because of all the trolls in this thread.

Updates only, off-topic rivalry will be deleted and people warned.

Waz, please check the other threads in the Iranian section as well. One account Striver44 and others seem to only be trolling without providing any substantial points to the subject at hand.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom