What's new

Blast From The Past. !

We are all currently witnessing what can only be termed as Indian Saber rattling. Current scenario with the talk of nuclear equation reminds us of the crisis in mid 80s, long before the nuclear Ginny was let out of the bag. It was Spring of 1986 and Rajiv Gandhi's belligerent attitude had left both armies of India and Pakistan, eye ball to eye ball. At the same time both countries were playing Cricket in India. The cool and calculated General Zia capitalized on the situation and showed desired intentions to watch the match thus the event became famously known as "Zia's Cricket Diplomacy". However at the end of the day and due to protocol requirements Rajiv Gandhi turned up at the airport to see off Zia, but there was no let up in his manner. Unexpectedly Zia grabbed Rajiv from the arm and took him to one side away from the media and other people present and said something to the Indian PM. Historians tell us that as Zia returned to board his plane, Rajiv Gandhi had visibly turned pale with his shoulders drooping. Zia-ul-Haq had only disclosed this conversation with a close friend. The secret was only revealed when the same friend wrote Zia's memorabilia.
Apparently Zia informed Rajiv, that "if all the Muslims in Pakistan are killed, there will still be plenty of Muslims left all over the world but if all of the Hindus in India are killed, that will be the end of the Hindu race".
Zia followed up by telling Rajiv, "Don't force me to the point where we end up killing all the Muslims of Pakistan and all the Hindus of the world". The historians further add that before Zia's plane had landed back in Pakistan, Indian troops were pulling back from the border.

I WOULD SAY, THAT'S A GOOD ADVISE FOR GENERAL KAPOOR TO HEED.!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: yea right who will come to help you??Arab nations?? they cant even help themselves..and also Iran and most of the middle east having issues.and most of those nations need muslim population from third world countries to fly their aircrafts.so do you really think they will come to fight against the evil hindus??and do you really think Indian muslims will fight for your country? :rofl: get a grip man..

yeah !!!he is getting what he deserves..what this has to do anything??

we cant filter ppl based on their huma nature..no army can..

ur army is not saints either..i bet u already no tat...
anyway u urself r jumping from one topic to another and when responded ..crying and whining....

if u want we will also post videos showing pakistani army"true nature"

bt this is not the thread..unlike u we dont whine and cry...:cheers:
It's your country fellow who started digressing hence got his medicine handed to him. And it's your nationals crawling around like cockroaches, no Pakistani has jumped in to my assistance so stand your ground and try to make some sense as to who is brooding like a looser.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: yea right who will come to help you??Arab nations?? they cant even help themselves..and also Iran and most of the middle east having issues.and most of those nations need muslim population from third world countries to fly their aircrafts.so do you really think they will come to fight against the evil hindus??and do you really think Indian muslims will fight for your country? :rofl: get a grip man..
Welcome on board, did you miss the gravy train,
We are not discussing last night, the story dates back to 1986, even before you were born.

Most of the middle east is ally of US and the Pakistan is being targetted by US itself. Who will come to help Pakistan without US' explicit support? no one, not even China. China is perhaps the only country that wants Pakistan to survive. All the other nations are getting ready for demise of Pakistan.

As for Gen. Kapoor his comments seem to have done the trick, they were intended to do.

The threat of wiping away hindus from the face of earth would not have worked. Perhaps only two Indian PMs who were sympathetic to hindus are Indira Gandhi, P.V. Narasimha Rao and Atal Bihari Vajpayee.

Sure, our leaders care about the nation, but this tale of the thread mentions hindus and not the nation.

EDIT:

Sonia is the most powerful person in India. No one can keep her out of the office. She voluntarily chose to have power through backdoor. That way she could have all the benefits of having the power without any accountability or responsibility towards the people.
Well, Rajiv Gandhi seems to have got the message.
And how do you explain those demos in India when the perception was Sonia was going to be the next PM.

Well, Rajiv Gandhi seems to have got the message.

If it pleases you, so be it. :coffee:

And how do you explain those demos in India when the perception was Sonia was going to be the next PM.

There are two sides to a coin. There were demos against Sonia by her opposition party and there were demos for Sonia by her party. Purely politics, mate.

Thats because your tale doesnt make sense to anyone nor is its relevancy understood by anyone(Pakistanis and Indians included).

Get a life, if there was no substance in the thread, it would have been locked or removed big time.
Has it even occurred to you people, I am not disclosing on the events of last night or last month or even last decade, this event took place even before Pakistan and India gate crashed the nuclear club, hence there is no reason for chest thumping.

Welcome on board, did you miss the gravy train,
We are not discussing last night, the story dates back to 1986, even before you were born.

Ohh really??How come you get the idea that i born after 1986??Do you know how ridiculous is your statement ??I am asking a genuine question??who will come??you fought 4 wars with us??which muslim nations came to help you??how many Hindus being killed by Muslims other than the causality in the war??

Ok lets look at 1986 time period ,You can see Iraq and Iran are at war with each other from 1980-1988..They will defend their country or come to your help??

Ohh really??How come you get the idea that i born after 1986??Do you know how ridiculous is your statement ??I am asking a genuine question??who will come??you fought 4 wars with us??which muslim nations came to help you??how many Hindus being killed by Muslims other than the causality in the war??

Ok lets look at 1986 time period ,You can see Iraq and Iran are at war with each other from 1980-1988..They will defend their country or come to your help??

You are a foot print of the very beast you detest.
For all i care you could be 60 but your assertion certainly doesn't prove that.
As to why would Pakistan need any Muslim state to jump to it's assistance, no where i implied that nor is it the focus of subject.

As to why would Pakistan need any Muslim state to jump to it's assistance, no where i implied that nor is it the focus of subject.

The entire subject is in a very bad taste. The subject matter is that lets say all Pakistanis and Indians are killed in a war. Then, that would mean, according to your tale, that Hinduism is gone, but Islam survives in saudi arabia. This tale, it seems, shocked Rajiv to the extent that he went pale. If this tale would ever be told to him, he would go pale with the effort of having laughed by rolling on the floor.

BTW, you know how people reside in Indo-Pak combined? If all of them die, do you know, what big catastrophe it would be? You take pleasure in this tale?

The entire subject is in a very bad taste. The subject matter is that lets say all Pakistanis and Indians are killed in a war. Then, that would mean, according to your tale, that Hinduism is gone, but Islam survives in saudi arabia. This tale, it seems, shocked Rajiv to the extent that he went pale. If this tale would ever be told to him, he would go pale with the effort of having laughed by rolling on the floor.

BTW, you know how people reside in Indo-Pak combined? If all of them die, do you know, what big catastrophe it would be? You take pleasure in this tale?

Not only Saudi Arabia, Islam will survive in all of Middle East, Europe, North & South America, Africa, Central Asia, East Asian countries, etc.. Do you even know how many Muslim majority countries are there in the world.

Hinduism and Sikhism would suffer the most because all your sacred sites are in the subcontinent and almost all Hindus & Sikhs reside & originate from India only the Indian expatriates living in other countries wont suffer.

All our holy sites are in the Middle East and there will still be more or close to a billion Muslims if there's a nuclear war between Pakistan & India.

Not only Saudi Arabia, Islam will survive in all of Middle East, Europe, North & South America, Africa, Central Asia, East Asian countries, etc.. Do you even know how many Muslim majority countries are there in the world.

Hinduism and Sikhism would suffer the most because all your sacred sites are in the subcontinent and almost all Hindus & Sikhs reside in India only the Indian expatriates living in other countries wont suffer.

All our holy sites are in the Middle East and there will still be more or close to a billion people if there's a nuclear war between Pakistan & India.

If there were to be a nuclear war of the magnitude required to finish India, then be assured my dear Strangelove, there won't be a single human soul left on this planet.

Lolz personal attack is not gonna help my friend and for your kind attention I don't hate Pakistan or Muslims or any people here..And my age is 26 going to be 27 i may be younger than you or elder..

I am saying this windjammer your mentioning of what claims to be Zia's is only a joke..Do you really think a Prime Minister of any country will become so afraid of pathetic remarks like this???these kind of stories can be found in both side of the border some are for moral booster some are for fun..Its better to take it as a joke than discussing it in a public forum

@ bharat
looks like you are new to this forum.. get used to it....
you have not even heard their future plans......you will go pale by laughing and wondering... do some people think before they write or its just a yoga for fingers....

Back
Top Bottom