What's new

Blast From The Past. !

Evidentially your bankrupt mentality is beyond comprehension as you are even oblivious to the subject in my posts. You are merely assuming this and that, perhaps you are use to catching fish in p*** ponds.
If you are incapable of giving a worth while debate then take a hike before you get wasted.

Evidentially your bankrupt mentality is beyond comprehension as you are even oblivious to the subject in my posts. You are merely assuming this and that, perhaps you are use to catching fish in p*** ponds.
If you are incapable of giving a worth while debate then take a hike before you get wasted.

worthwhile debate for wht

We helped in creation of bangladesh
zia is dead
Kashmir still belongs to india
phakistan/kiyani doesnt have the guts to take Kashmir from india
phakistan is living on US donated money
Credibility of pakistan is zero in international circle
Economy of pakistan is horrible
Security of the pakistan is almost nil with everyday bombings

so debate abt wht.........I can go on and on regarding pakistans problems, does pakistani nukes solves these problems, I think not, so worthwhile debate about wht

worthwhile debate for wht

We helped in creation of bangladesh
zia is dead
Kashmir still belongs to india
phakistan/kiyani doesnt have the guts to take Kashmir from india
phakistan is living on US donated money
Credibility of pakistan is zero in international circle
Economy of pakistan is horrible
Security of the pakistan is almost nil with everyday bombings

so debate abt wht.........I can go on and on regarding pakistans problems, does pakistani nukes solves these problems, I think not, so worthwhile debate about wht
Regular skirmishes between BSF and BRs, several BSF abducted and mutilated.
Zia was killed in an accident while Rajiv was taken out like his mother.
India is bleeding in Kashmir.
India didn't and doesn't have the ability to address Mumbai bombings.
Pakistan doesn't survive on child labor and prostitution.
Pakistan's role is acknowledged where it really matters.
An average of 60 farmers commit suicide each month in India,
Those who don't kill themselves pass on their wives and children to the land lords.
Some farmers even force their wives into prostitution to pay off debts.
During 2002 stand off, a million Indian soldiers gathered on the border, no courage to move an inch while over 300 died without a shot being fired.
After a year's stand off, they unilaterally pulled back. Why.?
Suicides amongst Indian soldiers very common, if they don't kill them self, they waste their seniors, even today one opened fire and killed two colleagues.
Above and all, India, dreaming to become a mini super power, has to look towards a minute Zionist state like Israel for security. Utterly shameful.
Want to debate more. ???

Regular skirmishes between BSF and BRs, several BSF abducted and mutilated.
Zia was killed in an accident while Rajiv was taken out like his mother.
India is bleeding in Kashmir.
India didn't and doesn't have the ability to address Mumbai bombings.
Pakistan doesn't survive on child labor and prostitution.
Pakistan's role is acknowledged where it really matters.
An average of 60 farmers commit suicide each month in India,
Those who don't kill themselves pass on their wives and children to the land lords.
Some farmers even force their wives into prostitution to pay off debts.
During 2002 stand off, a million Indian soldiers gathered on the border, no courage to move an inch while over 300 died without a shot being fired.
After a year's stand off, they unilaterally pulled back. Why.?
Suicides amongst Indian soldiers very common, if they don't kill them self, they waste their seniors, even today one opened fire and killed two colleagues.
Above and all, India, dreaming to become a mini super power, has to look towards a minute Zionist state like Israel for security. Utterly shameful.
Want to debate more. ???

all these are desperate rants by you and i can give you more than this.
The fact is pakistan is going down & with zero credibility on the international arena. Nobody belives u and ur policies. and u pakistanis cant do anything abt ur country. nothings gonna save it.

Talibans have created a huge problem for u guys, & PA cant do a thing abt it, bechara kiyani. muslims fighting muslims hahahaha,. this is wht we want and its happening, spreading & nothing can stop it.

Pakistanis are gutless only knows how to grunt, bangladesh toh alag kar diya, bas kuch hi dino ki baat hain, baluchistan bhi jayega. There wont be pakistan any more.

Kashmir to india ke pass hain aur hamesha rahega, If ISI/Kiyani have guts toh kashmir le kar bataye.......

Just by bombings in india nothing happens, india is progressing nicely on all fronts.
lekin pakistan to dube ga apni nukes ke sath munna

Last edited:

Apparently Zia informed Rajiv, that "if all the Muslims in Pakistan are killed, there will still be plenty of Muslims left all over the world but if all of the Hindus in India are killed, that will be the end of the Hindu race".
Zia followed up by telling Rajiv, "Don't force me to the point where we end up killing all the Muslims of Pakistan and all the Hindus of the world". The historians further add that before Zia's plane had landed back in Pakistan, Indian troops were pulling back from the border.

I WOULD SAY, THAT'S A GOOD ADVISE FOR GENERAL KAPOOR TO HEED.!!!!

Evidently how much we tell u..nothing will enter ur thick headed skull...

anyway lemme try one more time...u talk abt my mentality..what kind of sick mentality u have got there,when u bring hindu-muslim equation in every india-pakistani debate...u dont no what happened btwn rajiv and zia ..u make twisted stories to suit ur ideology...if we show aggressiveness,we r evil and if we do something for peace..thats sign of weakness...what kind of twisted logic is that..

Zia was killed in an accident while Rajiv was taken out like his mother

Oh now zia was killed in an accident..in some other post..some pakistani writes he was killed by israelis..u ppl change like chameleons...according to situation...there u needed demonize the israelis...:hitwall:

so stop ur BS..and think how u can save ur country from implosion...coz tats gonna happen..i really dont want that..bt after hearing ur rants...:devil:

You scum bags just talk the talk, but do you walk the walk. ???/

This is your freaking army.

Last edited by a moderator:
wht has the video got to do with the topic Blast from past...............where zia talks BS

Also this freaking army loves to phak pakistanis again and again and again, & u guys love it so much tht you want more everytime, 1948, 65, 71, 99, ...

neways state of pakistan is in huge trouble kid.

thenews.com.pk/daily_detail.asp?id=171144

Last edited:
wht has the video got to do with the topic Blast from past...............where zia talks BS

Also this freaking army loves to phak pakistanis again and again and again, & u guys love it so much tht you want more everytime, 1948, 65, 71, 99, ...

neways state of pakistan is in huge trouble kid.

thenews.com.pk/daily_detail.asp?id=171144
And what did the creation of BD and Kashmir issue has to do with my topic. You people are no short of wet dreams.
Tell you what keep dreaming while we keep decking you.

You scum bags just talk the talk, but do you walk the walk. ???/

This is your freaking army.

QmJZ-dALonY[/media] - hot Indian girl beating up indian soldiers (Indian Military) vs bollywood

yeah !!!he is getting what he deserves..what this has to do anything??

we cant filter ppl based on their huma nature..no army can..

ur army is not saints either..i bet u already no tat...
anyway u urself r jumping from one topic to another and when responded ..crying and whining....

if u want we will also post videos showing pakistani army"true nature"

bt this is not the thread..unlike u we dont whine and cry...:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
And what did the creation of BD and Kashmir issue has to do with my topic. You people are no short of wet dreams.
Tell you what keep dreaming while we keep decking you.

and what has hindu muslim thing had to do with nuking each other...!!!

and how do u have wet dreams ???

Oh yes!!! zia told something to rajiv...rite??

get a life man!!

What Zia told to Indian counterpart is not a far-fetched story but this is something that will happen.. and I am sorry it is about killing of people in Pakistan and India but this is what has been told by Seers and most importantly, our Prophet Muhammad PBUH.

Have some time to study Niamat Ullah Shah Wali's Predictions. I am telling, Indians Hindus wont like what they are going to read. For Muslims of India, its a different altogether.

LINK: http://ghazwatulhind.wordpress.com/

What Zia told to Indian counterpart is not a far-fetched story but this is something that will happen.. and I am sorry it is about killing of people in Pakistan and India but this is what has been told by Seers and most importantly, our Prophet Muhammad PBUH.

Have some time to study Niamat Ullah Shah Wali's Predictions. I am telling, Indians Hindus wont like what they are going to read. For Muslims of India, its a different altogether.

LINK: http://ghazwatulhind.wordpress.com/

what a hilarious article !!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

man i culd nt stop laughing...my stomach hurts...

this must be the most comic article i have ever seen

Mahatma Gandhi made prophecies...!!!!!My god !!!:blah::blah:

U made my day man.....Thanq

P.S: Iam actually forwarding this link to my frenz(non-pakistanis)...they shuld read this 1...they shuld have a gr8 laugh...not everyday we see such a "eye-opening" sites..:cheesy:

Zia followed up by telling Rajiv, "Don't force me to the point where we end up killing all the Muslims of Pakistan and all the Hindus of the world". The historians further add that before Zia's plane had landed back in Pakistan, Indian troops were pulling back from the border.

Well, it is not beyond Zia to have said that, but it would have certainly not made any difference to Rajiv. Rajiv is not quintessential Hindu who is so concerned about Hinduism or Hindu race. Rajiv's Father was a Parsi, his mother a hindu, his wife is a catholic christian. So, Rajiv is not going to lose sleep over what Zia allegedly said. This is some fairy tale told for time pass.

Well, it is not beyond Zia to have said that, but it would have certainly not made any difference to Rajiv. Rajiv is not quintessential Hindu who is so concerned about Hinduism or Hindu race. Rajiv's Father was a Parsi, his mother a hindu, his wife is a catholic christian. So, Rajiv is not going to lose sleep over what Zia allegedly said. This is some fairy tale told for time pass.
So let's get this right, your leaders don't give a damn about your nation since they are not pure Hindus, is that's why Sonia was kept out of the office.!!!!!!!!!

So let's get this right, your leaders don't give a damn about your nation since they are not pure Hindus, is that's why Sonia was kept out of the office.!!!!!!!!!

The threat of wiping away hindus from the face of earth would not have worked. Perhaps only two Indian PMs who were sympathetic to hindus are Indira Gandhi, P.V. Narasimha Rao and Atal Bihari Vajpayee.

Sure, our leaders care about the nation, but this tale of the thread mentions hindus and not the nation.

EDIT:

Sonia is the most powerful person in India. No one can keep her out of the office. She voluntarily chose to have power through backdoor. That way she could have all the benefits of having the power without any accountability or responsibility towards the people.

Back
Top Bottom