What's new

Blast at Delhi High Court kills 11, injures 76

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: Number of injured has gone up from 45 to 50. Number of dead: 9

RIP to the Dead. This government seems to be proving incompetent in every matter no doubt. An attack in Delhi is like attack on heart of this country. So shameful that they took much time to know that it was a terror attack and sad. I wish for the day when the whole Congress party is blown away in a blast.

No country supports Terrorism. We ALL condone ANY type of terrorism. I find your statement to be a bit distasteful and not necessary. I dont think its respectful to get a cheap shot at this time . Respect the dead and save your natural anger for Pakistan for another day.

You are kidding me, don't live in denial please. My anger is not natural, its specific - specific to how JUD was protected by the Pakistani state with China's help in UNSC before mumbai attacks, or how Pakistani state today is allowing JUD (now that they have finally ''banned'' it) to print fund raising ads in mainstream Pakistani newspapers.

The only distasteful thing here is the state and popular support of murder.

In any case my post was in respone to this gentleman who was trying to make his agenda driven posts even on this thread, his agends being somehow proving that in India terrorism is on the rise, whereas it has actually gone down over the years.

RIP to the Dead. This government seems to be proving incompetent in every matter no doubt. An attack in Delhi is like attack on heart of this country. So shameful that they took much time to know that it was a terror attack and sad. I wish for the day when the whole Congress party is blown away in a blast.

Yes lets do a Rang De Basanti and blow up Sonia's House..... the core of all problems.... you have my support :tup:
Don't worry about arms....

Yes lets do a Rang De Basanti and blow up Sonia's House..... the core of all problems.... you have my support :tup:
Don't worry about arms....

Sonia will not be the answer, after her rahul baba then priyanka beti, then may be wadra bhai and so on.

Even if the whole family goes our Congress babus will bring some vinci family from Italy saying they are related to the Rajeev Gandhi family for sure. Or they will establish some other new dynasty.

Updates:

PM PC in Parl: Terror group yet to be identified:
Home minister in Parliament gives a rundown of the Delhi blast in Parliament.
-- Confirms 9 dead, 47 injured.
-- The terror group behind the blast yet to be identified.

I want to pick up my pistol and empty it out in the head of Chidambram...normal speeches,no emotions,no anger,reading from a sheet of paper, just another 'routine' terror attack..:hitwall: FORCE is what we need to use,when you have it then why not!?
I hope this govt grows up some balls or rather start getting serious :hitwall:

MHA toll figures: 10 dead, 50 injured:

Update: According to the home minister the toll now stands at: 10 dead and 50 injured, up from nine and 47 respectively.

Lets see what Chandarbaram has to say by the way how much distance the court has from Parliament:guns: of India

Sonia will not be the answer, after her rahul baba then priyanka beti, then may be wadra bhai and so on.

Even if the whole family goes our Congress babus will bring some vinci family from Italy saying they are related to the Rajeev Gandhi family for sure. Or they will establish some other new dynasty.

Yes you are right from Nehru it came to Gandhi.... Its time for change maybe...... I think Its time for Wadra.... dynasty.... we are so luck to have so may dynasties in pipe line.... no problem if one is eliminated... other is already in waiting.

India shud F&kk anyone who did it..its getting outta hands now and we should use our power

Lets see what Chandarbaram has to say by the way how much distance the court has from Parliament:guns: of India

A good 3-4 km may be.... It takes some time time to reach there thanks to the traffic.... but India Gate is very near.

Some statements from the government to come:
"We are deeply grieved by the incident that occurred"
" blah blah are looking into the matter"
"Investigations are on"
:hitwall:

Yes you are right from Nehru it came to Gandhi.... Its time for change maybe...... I think Its time for Wadra.... dynasty.... we are so luck to have so may dynasties in pipe line.... no problem if one is eliminated... other is already in waiting.

Its not just the family..The tier-II leaders of congress also worship the N-G dynasty..Have never understood this..
But lets not get carried away and use loose statements..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom