What's new

Imran Khan at Lahore High Court

we didnt even come out for AQ khan when estb pinned the whole nuclear smuggling on him. yahan dvd player lana ho to custom walay ko bribe karna parta hai. and AQ khan did it without any knowledge of the estb. if someone truly believes that then I have some waterfront property for them in arizona.

I am comparing contributions, nuclear vs numl/skmt. but its like Allahs help with IK and people are galvanized.
There has always been a hierarchy in people's mind where they believed the military protected our national interests the most.

So when it came to AQ Khan, they naturally sided with the military and believed they were right. Nothing serious happened to him anyway.

But that hierarchy has been destroyed because they could feel the change Imran Khan was having, they felt respected, they felt growth, and they were being acknowledged, then he exposed the military for being the opposite of what they thought when they took this away. Imran Khan became #1 on the mental hierarchy. Military is #2 or #3.

LOL thanks to PDM for free PTI publicity. Unofficial julsa kerwadiya. Wasn't Hinda (Maryam Nawaz) was taunting IK couple of days back that, IK is hiding in a bunker at Zaman Park. Take that you b***h.

Don't understand why establishment eyes are still closed. Ego ka issue bana liya hai by some commanders.
I think establishment want assurances IK/PTI wont go after them if they come to power. Either that or they are delusional that the awaam will still love them and PDM. Delusion can quickly lead to becoming crazy and then insanity kicks in.

I think establishment want assurances IK/PTI wont go after them if they come to power. Either that or they are delusional that the awaam will still love them and PDM. Delusion can quickly lead to becoming crazy and then insanity kicks in.
So you mean establishment wants an NRO.

Kya din aa gaye hai.

:lol:

khan will apply president rule in the country inshallah
This is the only realistic chance this country has. For that and a lot of other things such as putting a chink in the generals' armor. But, I have a bad feeling his mafahmati policy will get the better of him.

tu kis dunya main ji rah hai bhai ?

he teach the lesson to them today a big lesson that they are crying even now . he has proven most famous leader of history of pakistan today .
Sir jee, fame kis kaam ka agar phir se aa kar Mother Theresa ban jana he?

What @maithil is saying and I whole-heartedly agree is, is dafa kam chuk dena he. No mercy. Gurba Kushtan Roz-e-Awal. (pehle din hi billi mar deni he). Have you heard that story?

@Maula Jatt

Last edited:
Agreed. But, I'll go out on a limb here and say they are not that delusional to think awam still loves them. But, they may still think the institution will outlast IK (they could well be right, so that's not a delusion).
And they really do want assurances which I believe IK isn't giving so far, like sparing dirty harry and IGP Islamabad etc. Otherwise, election ho jane the. (remember late last year we were hearing estb wants elections in march and IK want's them sooner. )

FpgOf41aMAAYHVW

Back
Top Bottom